Hunt for the Full Moon

Alice woke up a couple hours later. Luckily she had woken up before dawn. She flew back down through the same window she had left through & picked up her parasol. She went to put it away so she wouldn't have to carry it around, and decided to change clothes. She put on a red skirt that matched her eyes on a good day, with a cute black tank top and some sandals before leaving again. She walked through the halls, thinking about where she should go.

Nick saw Alice and then gave a smirk has he was eating a hamburger. He looked at her leaning on a wall as his brother threw is soda away. Nick looked at Alice and chuckled. "Nice outfit...it really looks nice on you." He said and then took a sip of his pop.

Alice played with the bottom of her skirt, trying to pull it down more. Suddenly it felt too short, but she thanked him for the compliment anyway. She walked over to a drink machine and got a bottle of tea, sipping it as she tried to avoid him. ~You aren't easy, don't fall for that again. Just don't get involved...~ "See you later then." she tried to say in a nonchalant tone. She continued walking.

Nick chuckled. "See you, Alice." He said using a princly tone and then sipped his drink. He chuckled looking over her outfit again and then walked down the hall the other way. He chuckled as his brother deathwish hit him in the head. Nick hisses at them.

Alice went to a training room further down the hall. She had always wanted to try swordfighting but had never had the chance to try it. A trainer met up with her in the room and she began to practice, putting all other thoughts out of her mind.

Nick was stalking the girl like he does with all his targets. He pulled out his sword and then started to practice with his annoyed brother. Nick was winning but it's not like you could tell, they are twins after all. Nick looked at Alice watching her a bit. He smirked and turned back to his brother their swords clanging.

Alice knocked the trainers' sword out of his hand, hitting his arm with her sword. He wasn't hit hard enough to do a lot of damage but it hard enough for the gash to start dripping blood. "I'm sorry!" She said, freaking out as she tried to help him. She could smell the blood and it was driving her crazy, but she knew she couldn't just leave. She helped him up, covering her face with part of her shirt in an attempt to block out the smell as she helped him get to the infirmary (or the 'nurses office', whatever you guys call it xD ). She quickly told the nurse what had happened and said she had to go. She shut the door, finally relieved from the smell of the trainer's blood. She went to the opposite side of the hall and leaned against the wall before sinking to the ground. She was just happy she could control herself enough not to make matters worse.

Nick sighed and leaned against the wall thinking. "this girl is hard..." he thought and then smirked, he snapped his fingers. He looked at Deathwish and then started walking out. He stretched out and then walked past Alice. He we t out of the school and came back with a rose. He walked past alice again and then dropped it on her lap. He chuckled and then went back to sparing with his brother.

Alice looked up when something fell into her lap. She looked to see who it was and saw Nick going around the corner. She picked up the rose. Nick didn't seem like the kind of person that would put this much effort into one particular girl. "Why is he trying so hard?" she mumbled to herself, twirling the flower around in between two fingers. "If he thinks I'm going to swoon every time he passes, he's wrong..." ~I need to find another distraction, he's practically stalking me...~ She stood up and went to the bedroom that she had been given upon coming to the school. She placed the rose on her bedside table and sat down. There had to be somewhere she could go that he wouldn't follow. One place where she could completely put him out of her mind and focus on what she was here to do. She couldn't think of anywhere. She hadn't been here long enough to know the layout of the building, and she couldn't leave the school entirely in the middle of the day; her parasol could only protect her from so much sunlight. She leaned back against the headboard, swallowed up in the complete darkness made by her black and red curtains. At least she had this room.

Nick chuckled and laughed as his brother had pinned him. Deathwish let him up and then leaned on a wall. He looked out wondering why Nick had to be his brother, let alone a twin. He watched as Nick flirted up another girl. He rolled his eyes looking down the hall way. This was really bugging him. Nick pulled back and sighed rubbing his head. "Man not the best day for me." He said looking at Deathwish. "You alright?" Deathwish didn't answer.

Alice's stomach grumbled. ~Ugh...~ She thought ~Now I'll have to leave...~ She stood up and stretched. She started to walk out the door, but remembered what she was wearing. ~Maybe he'll lose interest if I don't dress so...... scantily...~ She changed from her skirt and sandals into jeans and black flats, but left her shirt alone. She didn't have much other than tank tops anyway. "Better" she said, assessing herself in a mirror. "At least the food hall is close..." She walked quickly outside and down to the dining area.

Nick's shadows which he uses to keep an eye on targets (Don't worry it wasn't in her room!) He rubbed his head as it came back to him. He smirked although he wasn't going anywere yet. He thought some breathing room might help a bit. He stretched out and then looked at Deathwish who had left. He continued his training while he thought about what next to do.

Alice sat alone, eating quietly. "I wonder if there's a pool around here?" She said aloud. She didn't really do much in the way of fighting, but she could definitely improve on her swimming, which she'd never learned to do. ~Guess I could find out, and if there is I could practice... not sinking like a rock...~ she thought. She finished eating, asked around a bit and found out there was in fact a pool downstairs. She decided that would be a good place to just be by herself for a while. She went to get a swimsuit and headed downstairs.

(You're just begging for Nick to follow her aren't you?)

Nick was walking around when he saw Alice in a swim suit. He stared but before she saw him he disappeared in shadow. He smirked and then used shadow travel to get to the pool first and took off his shirt as he jumpped in the pool. He ducked under till she arived. He came up everyonce in a while and then dived under again for a few minutes. He was laughing on the inside. He could grab her and pull her down under the water and sneak a kiss from her or even trap her again. (Man he's annoying.)

(That's so meaaaan D: You said he stopped following her, anyway XP)

Alice sat on the edge of the pool for awhile, with just her feet in the water. It was a lot warmer than she thought it would be, being in the basement and all. She looked around, having a weird feeling that someone was watching her. ~If that's Nick, I'm gonna freak the hell out!~ She thought. She didn't get in the water quite yet, she wanted to know what the weird presence in the room was.

(Yes it is but then again that's nick, his a flirt and he loves to mess with girls. Poor Poor alice....I can stop role playing him for a while if you like. He's much less pervy brother wouldn't bother her at all. My two female characters are held up at the moment. I don't have much choises here)

(Haha xD whatever you want, I'm just glad someone is actually on here >_> everyone else kinda.... leaves.)

(Yeah I see that.)

Nick was watching her till a shadow portal opened beneath him and he was pulled in. He was wet when he saw his brother, he ran before he was hit hard over the head. He kept running till he hid in his room and locked the door. He sighed deeply. 'Man he's a annoyed." He said as he slid down the door and rubbed his head.

Alice saw something dark appear in the water and pulled her feet out. She stood up and wandered around to the other side where she could see better. As fast as it had appeared, it was gone. "What the hell was that?!" She said. She threw some shorts and a shirt on with her flip flops and floated up slightly off the ground and over top of the pool where the dark spot had been. "Uh, I think I'll go now..." She said. She didn't even go back down on the ground. She just flew out the door and back upstairs.

Deathwish walked around. He looked at Alice and then blinked. "hey, don't worry I'm not nick, I'm Deathwish his brother." he said, his tone was much more serious then nick. He blinked and then sighed. "Sorry for nick though, I hope he doesn't bother you to much." he said and then started walking away.

Akira started to leave "I'll see you around." he said to Alicia. "Hey my room is number 115. Come by some time." he winked.

Alice could tell it wasn't Nick before he even spoke. He didn't seem anything like Nick. She looked back the way she came and spoke up before he was out of earshot. "Umm... Something weird just happened downstairs..."

Alicia blushed again and then nodded slightly, Flower started laughing again. Alicia eljowed Flower and then looked at Akira and then held her hands behind her back and then kicked at the floor nervous. She then looked at Flower who was smiling. She slightly smiled.

Deathwish shrugged not wanting to tell her. "I have no clue." He said and then rubbed his head thinking of how he snatched Nick out of there. He then looked around the hallway. "Well Alice, have a good day." He said walking away quickly.

"Umm, okay..." She could tell he was lying, but let it slide. "You, too..." She wondered if he was what caused the dark portal down in the pool, and why. She went to go train some more, walking down the hall opposite the one Deathwish had just left in.

Deathwish kept walking and then sighed scratching his head. He wondered why Nick was being extra annoying with this girl. He sighed deeply and then stared at the ground. He went back to the room and opened the door seeing nick on one of the two bed thinking about something. Deathwish shrugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back