• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (Hunger Games) The Last Mistake

His shoulders relaxed knowing that he at least wouldn't look a fool in front of everyone. "Thank you, I will be forever grateful." Adrian made sure to listen carefully to what was required of him. It didnt seem too bad and he had to trust that Seneca would do what was best.

"Those terms seem to work, although I will require a personal assistant at all times." He couldnt help but joke, the other man was seeming to relax and it made him happy to see it. The young man couldnt imagine that he laughed often, judging by how uptight the Capitol seemed.

Smiling he cant help but laughs as he hears his request shaking hie head a little bit smiling a little bit at him "well you do seem more funny than the others after all and a lot nicer too the last one tried to kill me....twice...."He laughs and watches him with a small sigh leaning back a little back running his hand through his hair gently with a deep slow breath seeming to relax a little bit, Although that could be given to the fact that he know knows that he is not going to be killed by him that after all would have made him quite possibly lose faith in the whole system of these interveiws.

Looking round as there is a knock on the door he smiles a little bit "one sec" before turning to the door calling for whoever it is to come in. Watching as the door opnes and he sees one of the other male gamemakers step inside looking thoroughly annoyed and instantly glaring at seneca.

Adrian frowned slightly, he hated the Capitol just as much as any other district member would but never would he try kill a gamemaker. Although, thinking back to the group of tributes it did seem a few looked keen to pounce on Seneca with a knife.

He frowned softly. "I'm really sorry about that, theres enough violence here already." The knock startled him and he sat back against his chair, trying to look presentable in front of the second gamemaker. "Should I leave?" He asked hesitantly when he saw the angry look on their face.

Seneca looks at the gamemaker with a small sigh and shakes his head with a small frown "no it is okay you can stay". He takes a deep breath and looks over at the gamemaker frowing "what is it. You look mad about something". The gamemaker scowels a little bit and takes a deep breath "why are you here you meant to be with snow" Senecas head jerks up and he frowns shaking his head "what no thats tommorow the meeting the twelfth". The gamemaker seems to swell with anger muttering "today is the twelfth you-" but he stops himself finishing before saying nothing else storming out.

Seneca turns to look at him with a small sigh looking hopeful with a deep breath "please tell me he is wrong and its not the twelfth " there is a slight hope in his voice as he speaks with a deep breath.

Adrian frowned at the tone and utter rudeness coming from the other gamemaker. He tried his hardest not to listen, but with the volume the other had spoke in, it was nearly impossible.

A feeling of dread filled in his stomach as he heard about the meeting with Snow. "Yes, it is. Oh jeez, you should probably go right away." He was beginning to feel scared for the man, not wanting him to suffer the wrath of President Snow.

Seneca feels his heart sink as he hears this and gives a small nod taking a deep breath and looking round the room feeling a stab of fear. Snow had warned him of this and after all maybe he would be merciful.

Gettingto his feet he gives a small nod of the head hurridly "yes your right i should". He crosses to the counter and picks up his suit jacket pulling it on hurridly and smiling weakly at him "im sorry about this my stupid mistake". He takes a deep breath anc continues to speak "I will send a peacekeeper for you when i get the deatails from ceasor about the interveiw"

Adrian nodded and stood, bowing his head slightly at Crane. "Good luck, please be careful." He gave the man one final smile before heading out the doors and back to the training area.

Once he arrived, he made sure to avoid making eye contact with the other tributes. His mentor updated him on the schedule for the upcoming week, including having to perform his chosen skill for a group of capitol members. Adrian tried to focus on training but a small part in his mind was focused on Seneca, silently worrying about if he was okay.

Seneca watches him go before hurrying out of the office and down the corridor going to try and sort things out with a small knot of fear in his stomach as he looks round heading out and towards the pesidential mansion taking a deep breath as he does so hoping against all odds that he will not be in trouble. £ven though all the odds seem to be against it.

He returns To the training center a few hours later feeling even more tired than before his face completely
white and pale as he takes a deep breath trying not to shake and to calm himself down a bit as he moves inside. His mind is racing thankfully snow haddent been that angry but that haddent meant that he had go away from him unscathed even though he had avoided worse.

Adrian spent his first hour studying different wild berries and fruits for their toxicity, advised by his mentor. He had to build up other skills, knowing that people were expecting his main weapon to be an axe which would make it harder to obtain unless he was liked by the capitol funders.

A large netted area caught his attention, he'd always been pretty good at climbing. Mainly climbing up trees and sometimes for fun they'd jump off of branches from tree to tree. He spent quite a large amount of time climbing around the netting. Upon Senecas arrival Adrian had been hanging upside down, holding on using one leg. A large smile crossed the boys face as he gave a small wave in Crane's direction.

Seneca looks round at the other gamemakers that are in the box observing them as he joins them to watch looking at him and giving a small smile and nod standing towards the back to watch taking a deep breath.

His head i starting to throb now and he is losing focus verry easily he finds himself quite a few time simply staring straight ahead lost in thought having to bring himself back to reality with a small sigh. Taking a glance round he moves his hand to rub his temple none of the other gamemakers there seems to have noticed how pale he is. And after all there is no seat for him to sit in as he leans back against the cool wall.

Adrian tried not to frown when he noticed the state that Seneca was in. President Snow had been known to be a cruel man, he could never imagine being on the receiving end of his anger. He shook his head and focused back to what he was doing, swinging himself down the rope gracefully before walking over the the wall of weapons.

He grabbed one of the axes which lay on the wall, taking a moment to focus before expertly throwing it at the target. A small smile of pride graced his face as the sheer force of his throw broke through the centre of the wooden target, leaving it in two halves. Adrian turned to the game makers, bowing slightly before heading back out to his mentor.

Seneca watches him with curiosity in his eyes and smiles he is definetly good at this and it makes him have hope that maybe this year the widder of it perhaps wont be some monstrous brute that only cares about the fame of it all.

Taking a deep breath he watches him leave giving a small nod walking out of the box shaking his head a little bit. He reaches the corridor outside when his vision seems to lurch infront of him and he stumbels leanig against the wall with a deep breath trying to steady himself.

Adrian was lead down the corridor with his mentor and the other tribute from his district. As the walked, he listened to the girl give her account of her performance to their mentor. They turned a corner and Adrian instantly noticed Seneca Cane leaning against the wall, looking incredibly unwell.

"Seneca are you okay?" He ignored the looks from his mentor and rushed over to the other man, trying to help steady him. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Seneca leans against the wall starting to shake closing his eyes and muttering to himself quietly his legs feel weak suddenly and he is afraid that if he moves he will posssibly pass out and thats not what he needs right now.

Jumping a little bit as he looks over at him giving a small shake of his head "no. Im not" he doesnt even try and hide it". Opening his mouth to say sothing else but feels his legs suddenly buckl from under him as his vision blurs and he falls.

Adrian let out a small gasp and he held onto Seneca, keeping him from falling. "Oh jeez, get some help please." Before long people came rushing in, taking Seneca from him. Groaning as a peacemaker quite violently pushed him agaisnt the wall before they walked away.

He watched worried as Seneca was taken away, hoping it wasnt as bad as it seemed. A dull ache formed in his shoulder as he continued to walk back to their rooms. Although all Adrian could think about was Crane. He wondered if hed be able to sneak out and find him without being caught.

Senecas vision blurs and he starts to black out trying to say something to him but his toughts are all fuzzy and seem to melt together almost making him tremble time seeming to slide together. Everything being all blurred and messed up unable to determine one thing from another.

As he finally comes to he he is sitting up seeming to be in his office there is a medical attendant by him seeming to working although he cant tell really his head is still aching as he moves his hand to it taking a deep and shakey breath. Trying to remember what happened makes his head hurt so he tries not too as the medical attendant starts to speak to him.

Adrian paced around his spacious room, he barely managed to appreciate the room since he'd been so preoccupied. He just knew that Snow had something to do with what was wrong with Seneca earlier. The poor man had already looked so run down, and now he had fallen ill. He waited until he hear everyone retire to their rooms before quietly making his way out and into the corridors.

He walked quickly down the maze of corridors, trying to remember where his office had been. Once he reached the door, he hesitated slightly before knocking. He had no idea if anyone was still in there or if he'd be in trouble for even coming near the game makers office.

Seneca sits there taking a deep breath and looking at the medical attendant with a small sigh as he starts to explan what snow had done to him watching there face and listending to what they say. After a while he is left alone there taking a deep shakey breath he looks round the office and goes to get up only for that to make him dizzy and for him to sit straight back down with a shakey breath and a mutter of "geez".

His head jerks up a little bit as he hears a knock on the door and frowns a little bit checking his watch. It is quite late now and he cant imagin who would come and see him at this time. Pushing his judgement aside he looks over at the door and calls "come in"

Adrian let out a sigh of relief and slowly pushed the door open. Stepping in, he closed the door behind him but stayed near it. "Hey, I just wanted to see how you were doing. I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to be here." The young man looked him over, noticing he did look slightly better probably due to some medical help he received.

He quietly moved towards the seat, not wanting to hurt the other mans head, and sat down. "What even happened?"

Seneca hears the door open but doesnt look round at him feeling a sense of relif wash over him as he hears his voice and takes a deep breath smiling weakly and looking over with a small nod "thank you that is nice of you im sorry about it as well".

He laughs a little bit and watches as he moves over and sits down in the seat looking at him and running his hand through his hair as he thinks what to say with a small sigh. It is true he does look a good bit better his face has some more colour in it at least. Making up his mind he gives a small nod and looks up at him "well im not entirley sure myself but im pretty sure it was down to exhaustion and the fact i haddent eaten anything all day". He says it rather confidently but dosent voice the part about it having been anything to do with the president and there meeting erlier"

Adrian couldn't help but smile back at him, seeing him relax even a little was a massive improvement. Whenever he was sick, his mother and father always made sure he rested and had as little stress as possible. A part of him wondered when was the last time Seneca had a break, his job seemed to take a lot of time and effort.

The brunette tried to keep his face as neutral as possible upon hearing this news. He knew the capitol had an abundance of supplies, far more than the districts have ever saw, so why had they let one of their own suffer to the point of fatigue. "We should get you some food, the made all the tributes like a huge meal I'm sure I could go steal some for you or something." He wasn't exactly sure how the capitol worked but if he had to steal food to help Seneca he would, it wasn't like he hadn't done it before in district 7.

Seneca smiles a little bit and takes a moment to look round feeling better than before he shakes his head and smiles a little more as he watches him thinking of what to day and deciding to tell the truth.

"no no its okay i wouldent want you getting into trouble i have food all i have to do is order it i will do that soon enough." he smiles feeling a little bit touched that he would be prepaired to steal food for him. "i have a interview later so i can eat after i have done that. Yes snow does give all the tributes a large meal you would think but its actually me and the gamemakers that organise it all you maybe wouldent think so but it is. Snow pretends that he organises and does a lot of things when actually the real truth is that others do it all for him and he just takes all the credit for it". He looks up rather abruptly as a thought comes to him thinking that he probly sholdent have revealed as much information to him as he had. It would not take long for the news to get round the capitol that he had leaked infromation arround if it did get out. "dont repeat any of this that i have said it would not end well of yu did for either of us and i would prefer to keep breathing at the momment as i bet you would to."

Adrian laughed softly and nodded. "Yes stealing would probably be a bad idea when you are in fact the head gamemaker." He listened intently to what Seneca was saying, the workings of the Capitol was a mystery to most people. Being from the districts they just assumed the President had took full control of everything but looking back he guessed it was rather silly to believe one man could do all that.

He sighed softly and leaned forwards towards Seneca. "You can trust me Seneca, but those interviews won't be done for awhile, you really should eat something before." He smirked slightly and tilted his head. "I don't have to feed you myself do I?"

Seneca smiles and laughs a little bit shaking his head a little bit "You are right i would agree it would look bad on both of us. I think your right most people seem to not get how hard it is sometimes"

Taking a deep breath he looks at him smiling a little bit "your right i should i will order it" he takes a deep breath and goes on with a deep breath and a sigh "i Think they dont belive that anyone in the capitol could ever be punished or have something bad done to them. That is fair that most havent had snow take anyone from him and even the ones who have like me are banned from telling anyone."

He nodded, understanding exactly what it was like. He never would have expected that things in the capitol weren't all that it seemed, they'd felt lost just as they had. Obviously, it wasn't exactly the same but all humans felt lost and hurt just the same. Seneca was doing his job to keep his life, Snow had no other reason to put on these games other than some sick sense of enjoyment he gained from it.

Adrian smiled sadly, shaking his head. "I'm surprised no ones tried to rebel yet, well It would be extremely hard but.." He trailed off suddenly remembering that he was sitting with a very high up capitol member. "Um, if I don't tell anyone about the Snow thing, you won't mention what I just said right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back