What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (Hunger Games) The Last Mistake

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure

Laufey

Seneca Crane. Capitol. Gamemaker 74th Hunger Games
Seneca looks at him and gives a small nod as he takes a deep breath and smiles bringing something up on the screen infront of him on the desk smiling a little bit "well i am glad that you agree with me".

Taking a deep breath he nods hearing his words and smiles more laughing a little quietly "no i wont of course not. I know to be honest i dont blame you sometimes that thought does come into my head that why dosent someone rebel. But as you have said it would be verry hard and lots of us have families and people at stake here."

JaCrispy

Elder Member
Adrian bit his lip and looked around the room, wondering how hard it is to be a gamemaker. The technology of the capitol was on a complete different level from anything he had ever used, the screens that Seneca used were quite impressive and were quite like the ones they used to stream the games throughout districts.

He looked over at the screen, wondering what was happening. "I bet it would be easier than we think, a revolution or just to escape." A small sigh escaped his lips. "Well I shouldn't talk of such fantasies, would only give me false hope for a future I won't have. Speaking of my short future, when have I to meet with that guy for the interview prep." Adrian tried to smile up at Seneca from his place, leaning on the desk.

Laufey

Seneca looks over at him and smiles weakly as he flicks his hand across the screen with a deep breath bringing up a timetable clearly his that every slot is filled with something that makes him sigh it goes from abouthalf six in the morning to half eleven / twelve at night." i think so to but......" he sighs looking up deciding to admit so something "i tried to once....." he says quietly.

As he looks up hearing what he says makes him smile a little bit and nods taking a deep breath "you will when you do the interveiw i am waiting to get the script from him and then i can give it to you. It will just be the sorta thing about what you think of the capitol....you may have to lie...." he laughs weakly and takes a deep breath glancing round with a small sigh running his hand through his hair thinking.

JaCrispy

Elder Member
Adrian felt exhausted just seeing Cranes schedule, it looked as though the man barely had space to breathe. Well, he doubted the Capitol would care if he dropped down with fatigue as long as he finished the tasks before he did so.

Hearing what Seneca said, he laughed loudly. "Yes well, a lot of lying will be needed. Although, I could speak for half an hour about how great the showers are. Man, I wanted to stay in there all day I've never felt so clean." He smiled widely and sighed in delight, it was vastly different from the large metal tub he had to use back at home.

Laufey

Seneca takes a deep breath and looks up to see him watching making him take a deep breath and lagh a little bit "i have had worse belive me" he says with a sigh "but it does really get verry tiresom most of the time"

Smiling weakly he laughs and nods with a small grin "that could work you know" he says with a small laugh and nods "it does take a while to get used to them when you come from the districts i have heard i suppose i wouldent know i have never left the capitol before" he smiles and looks over at him

JaCrispy

Elder Member
Adrian tried to give him a weak smile, but the thought that he had endured worse unsettled him. No man or woman should ever have to deal with that daily. "I'm sure."

He nodded his head and hummed quietly. "Well, if I ever run out of things to say I'll be sure to mention it." It wouldn't surprise him if they had no idea what they had to live like. "Its quite unpleasant, especially since I'm quite tall. Standard size metal tub doesnt quite fit a full grown man well." He tried to laugh about it but memories of home came with a melancholic feeling.

Laufey

Seneca gives a small nod and sighs a little bit "others think that it is fun to be me but truly to be honest its not really there is so much work involved and stress as you have seen"

He looks up at him and takes a deep breath smiling weakly as he glances round before checking his watch "i cant see any harm from comming from that it will inprove things maybe people deserve to know what you have to face and how unfair it is truly". Looking up he gives a small smile and glances round the room shaking his head.

JaCrispy

Elder Member
Adrian snorted and looked over at the other man. "Trust me, I dont think anyone outside the capitol wants your job."

He noticed Seneca looking again at his watch, he couldnt help but worry that he was holding the other back. "You must be really busy and the rankings are tomorrow. I should probably leave you be for now and go get some rest. Promise me you'll eat yeah?"

Laufey

Seneca laughs at this and nods with a small smile nodding "yea i dont think they do"

he smiles a little bit and looks at him with a small smile his head is hurting less and feels clearer than before now that makes him smile as he gives a small smile and slowly gets to his feet heart racing doing it slowly as not to hurt himself "okay thank you. i promise i will"

JaCrispy

Elder Member
Adrian stands and smiles, feeling slightly relieved in the knowledge that Seneca has promised. "Have a good night Seneca." He bowed his head slightly and headed out the room.

Before long, he arrived back at his room. Thankfully, being in district 7 mean he didnt have to travel up too many floors. Which was a blessing when you werent quite used to using elevators yet. He debated whether it would be strange to take another shower, but ultimately he didnt care so he had a quick one before readying himself for bed. The days exhaustion finally caught up to his tired and sore muscles as he lay in the giant, soft bed. He knew that despite the late time, Seneca would be out doing goodness knows what In preparation for the games.

Laufey

Seneca takes a deep breath and looks round giving a small nod smiling back at him as he stands up glancing at the clock on the wall "you to". Taking a momment to look round he looks down at the table and checks his schedule again with a small sigh and nods to himself before taking a deep breath seeming to ready himself again before heading to the door and opening it walking out down the corridor to start what felt like his endless list of tasks for the night.

He returns to his office hours later feeling so exhausted he gathers up some of his things thinking about that day. he had just finished a string of at least five different verry long meetings in a row after the interview with ceasor. And then after that he had to work on the tributes scores that had taken even longer. Looking at the clock he takes a deepp breath it is nearly half three in the morning and his head is aching. Walking out of the office he heads to the room allocated to him in the building knowing that he wont have much sleep he takes a deep breath as he lays slowly down his whole body aching.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)