• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hunger Games Search (OPEN)

sollie

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
f55d131fa243b9a24a37e7197f0a9ed1.png

"ɪ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇ."​

INTRO
Though I have a larger thread request, this is specifically my call for Hunger Games themed/based stories! In short, my name is Sollie!
I am a 22 year old (majorly exhausted and overworked) college student that has been writing for about 10 years now on various
roleplaying sites! You can find my larger thread request here. In this thread, I will detail what I'm looking for story wise and partner wise!
If you're interested, shoot me a message!!.
ABOUT MY WRITING
Novella; I am a advanced-lit and novella writer! My responses average from 300-2000, and I usually do my best to mirror
my partners writing style! I am not a stickler for word count, but I do usually prefer at least 3 or 4 good paragraphs! For me,
one-liners are a no-go!
3rd person POV; In order to keep things understandable and consistent, I stick to third person only and would prefer
my writing partners do the same!
Plotting; I am a big plotter! As much as I love improvisational writing for the bulk of stories and don't usually plot out
every second, I do think it is important to plot out the key points of a story, usually from start to at least middle way through
the RP. This keeps us on track and able to focus on a goal or a destination a bit better! Of course, I am always super flexible
with this and always open to repotting things in the story!
Genre; I love multi-genre stories! In fact, I prefer them! I love fantasy and action and drama and all sorts of them! I love
romance as well and love seeing it through my stories and writing, but usually keep it as a sub-plot. It can be important in the
story, but must not be the only reason we are writing. That being said... Pining, longing... All that stuff... That's my bread and
butter. (Preference for M/F pairings or F/F).
PLOT IDEAS
A Victor's Journey
Genre: Rebellion, Corruption, Not-So-Happy Ending (?), Trauma Bonding (?)
This plot would follow the journey of two victors dealing with he ins and outs of the responsibility, trauma, and weight of
becoming a victor. There is a ton of flexibility for this plot, as we can sculpt and craft where exactly in the Hunger Games
timeline we'd like to place it, be it closer to the 3rd Quarter Quell, or an early, early Games. This plot would require some
additional plotting to fill in the gaps and flesh out what story we'd like to tell, but I have a few ideas in terms of where I'd like
this plot to go, should you find interest in the character dynamic here. We can play with acts of rebellions or perhaps our
characters playing into the hands of wealthy people from the Capitol. It's super open!
PLOT INSPIRATIONS
Shorter blurbs to kick start some ideas!
Wandering Under The Moon
Two people decide to run from their district before Reaping. Escaping from the Hunger Games, from the Captiol and from
Panem is strenuous, dangerous, and terrifying. With minimal supplies, a handful of peacekeepers on their asses, and no idea
what they're doing, they struggle to find safety and peace, even away from the cruel place they left.
Because I Know You
Young mentor that freshly won the Games (perhaps from a District with a lower success rate in the Games) and tribute close to
aging out. There story as they train for the Games. Having a pre-established relationship, however big or little, could make this one fun.
↳ More to come soon! These are only the start of potential plots that might be interesting to flesh out!
I am also open to any plots you have or ideas you'd like to explore!
END
If any of this sparks your interest, feel free to PM me at any times! My PM's are always open and I'm more than happy to plot with anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back