• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hunger Games OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Okay, I took longer than anticipated since I had some other things to do too, but now I'm settled down. Buck post ASAP!

Hey guys sorry I'm taking so long to post, i'm right in the middle of exams right now, but a post will be coming soon.

Take your time! And good luck! I also have an exam later today (around 2 pm EST) so I’m not going to be on during part of the day. I’ll catch back up later this evening though!

Isn't Valentine District 9? You keep putting District 10 and it's confusing meeeeee.

I'v been busy today and I have a cosplay to work on tomorrow but I will try to get my responses posted tomorrow!

fandom-in-reverse fandom-in-reverse not to be nitpicky but in the books they train for a week, the movie only showed three of those days. annnd for the timeline I have planned I need the tributes to be in the capitol for a full week with one day in the middle for interviews and a day at the end for scores. they will actually have 4 days to train. would it be too much to ask you to correct your post for me please?

thank you! also Sil has a lot of pent up anger against the victors for abandoning his family and Ro is about to receive the full force of that in my next post. misplaced at first but it will be clear by the end of his hissy fit

In my past HG RP's we always followed the books so yes, one week of training. Movies like to...change things.

Skita Skita oh my goodness im sorry I didn't realize you hadn't posted for your tribute after the recap. I saw your mentor post and I guess just assumed they were together. I wouldn't have moved on if I had looked harder.

It’s fine real life comes first. We can make this work how it is. 1&2 are the closest districts to the capital so their rides would be shorter

So I wanna finish up Sil’s spat with Ro and then we can enter the capital unless there is something anyone else wants to happen on the train

I have one more post with each character I want to do first. There's a lot of stuff that still needs addressing. I just haven't had an opportunity to get to it yet.

You’ve gat a whole in game week to get the tributes ready I’m more concerned about what you want to happen on the train. Just give me a heads up when you’re ready to move on

Kimiwriter Kimiwriter im so sorry thanks for the heads up. take your time and jump back in when you return. we will kill time on the train and we'll do the parade when you gat back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back