• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Hunger Games Rules

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Silverius

Most of this is going to be me explaining dice but I want to get the obvious stuff out of the way first.

Standard RPN rules apply: keep it PG-13, be considerate to other players yadda yadda y'all should know these im not going to spell it all out

Dice and stats, however, adds some more rules to follow like, obey your stat limits. Stats are there to keep the game fair please don't ignore your weaker stats or over power your stronger ones. Only RPN dice rolls will be accepted. I will ask for roll checks all you have to do is roll the dice I ask and I will explain why below. the rest is pretty self explanatory but I will write out more if I need to. (I don't want to have to need to)

To throw dice make your post then click edit. on the bottom of your screen should be a bar with options. throw dice should be there. then adjust the type of dice and how many dice thrown as the situation needs.

Last edited:
How to find your stats.
I will be using and example character to explain the process.

Meet Asmodeus.
policeman.jpg
Handsome young man, isn't he?

Asmodeus is all of 18 years old and from district 13. This is how I come up with his stats.

Possible stats include: Intelligence, Wisdom, Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, and Charisma.
(Intelligence is book smarts and investigation. Wisdom is street smarts and instinct. Strength is physical power. Dexterity is agility and stealth. Constitution is endurance. Charisma is deception and persuasion.)

First i roll 4 six sided dice: 4d6
6 3 4 6
Then I subtract the lowest outlier from the total roll and that gives me one possible stat score.
6+4+6=16
I do this five more times, once for each stat.
4 6 3 5- 4+6+5=15
1 6 2 4- 6+2+4=12
2 3 2 1- 2+3+2=7
3 3 2 3- 3+3+3=9
1 3 2 3- 3+2+3=8
Then I put the scores in the stats of my chosing.

Int:8
Wis:12
Str:15
Con:16
Dex:7
Chr:9

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back