• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom humble folks || lf lit. south park partners

Maesey

enemy stand

current cravings !!!; wendy/cartman, heidi/cartman, butters/kenny, kyle/heidi, stan/kyle, butters/cartman, kenny/kyle
i can play ; kenny, butters, token, clyde, cartman, heidi, wendy, stan, kyle, jimmy, gary harrison, ask !

nCjl2HJ.png

▋ hello, all! you can call me keni and/or mage. i'm a twenty-two-year-old lass living in the eastern standard timezone & i've been a fan of SP for over ten years. roleplaying-wise, i'm searching to do lazy-lit roleplays with occasional adv. lit depending on the plot. because due to real-life circumstances it's really hard for me to be active if i have to constantly push over 1k each post. I want to be more active with my replies and really see rp as a fun little hobby of mine. but you, however, are free to write however long (or short) you want. as long as it's not a one-liner, i'm g.
▋ i do double/etc. but i will not play a character i'm nowhere close to feeling confident in writing. and neither should you! i know we all love our canon/canon and canon/oc interaction, but a good time should always be the first priority. so if you can't play someone i ask for, that is okay! i have many other options in mind! i just want to write a story with you. one we both enjoy.
014.gif
▋i tend to gravitate towards slice-of-life themed plots. if you don't see a pairing on my cravings that definitely does not mean it's not allowed. shoot your ideas and let's talk together!
▋ i'm open to playing all genders and sexualities. i most likely will not play a trans character since i am not such and feel i wouldn't give the best representation.
please be 16+ if you want to write with me and 18+ if you want to touch on sensitive/adult topics. notify me also of your triggers, please! because depending on the character i play, i tend to try to be 90% accurate of their nature.
▋my muse heavily resonates with how close i am with my ooc partner. if we don't ever talk out of character, whether it be small updates or casual chatter, i will lose interest in our rp. that's that. we are more than just our characters and i hate when i feel that isn't the case. hell, even stickin' to pms is good enough. i can wait 5ever for a reply and still be excited so long as we keep in touch. also, please message me instead of replying here. and i'll answer whatever you need to know!
things i'm NOT looking for // anyone under the age of 16 (and under the age of 18 if we're doing mature topics), underaged relationships, incest, treating roleplay as a job rather than a hobby. basically, let's not fetishize our rps okay? if you're looking for some ""hawt"" action, i am not your gal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back