• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Humans vs Chibis: A strange racial warfare

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Long ago, in the world of magic... Two races dwell the earth's surface, dominantly. These were the humans and the Chibis. These two races were very similar in culture and language but both see each other as enemies. Both races have avoided each other for centuries. That is until the humans tried to capture the Chibis as slaves to work for them. War broke between the two races. It was an even match. The humans declared a peace treaty to stop the war. The humans stopped enslaving the Chibis. The Chibis migrated far away and built their own kingdom in peace. It has grown quiet since. For years, the two races lived happily. That is until the only royal princess of the Chibi race disappeared one morning. The Chibi's assumed that the humans are behind it. Now it's war all over again...

Welcome to Humans vs Chibis! This Rp is set in a high fantasy world full of magic and strange things. Yes, i kid you not, Chibis do exist here. You know those big headed fellas you see everywhere. The world is similar to earht at it's medieval ages. The Humans have invented paper and alchemy and has yet to invent steam machines. The Humans also has their own kingdom. The Chibis are similar to humans except they are smaller but has a large population. Chibis comes in varieties of subspecies. Some have fairy wings, cat ears, or even spider legs popping out of their backs which humans cannot. The goal of the Humans is to defend their kingdom against these little guys and find the Chibi princess and The Chibi's goal is to find Chibi princess in any means necessary. So which side will choose? If you have questions please ask me and i shall you my answer.​

I'm also interested, mainly because no one else is here (uwo) and because I'm entertained imagining normal people fighting against chibi characters.
I ask of you: what types of weapons do the chibi have and how in the world did the chibi fight the humans off?

I'm also interested, mainly because no one else is here (uwo) and because I'm entertained imagining normal people fighting against chibi characters.
I ask of you: what types of weapons do the chibi have and how in the world did the chibi fight the humans off?
Very good question there, my friend. The Chibi's use traditional weapons similar to mankind, although they prefer long weapons like spears and hammers and ranged weapons like bow and arrows and Javelins, so they can go toe to toe with humans. Weapons wasn't the only thing that made them even. Chibi's in general are very well known to be large in population in their villages and hometowns. They may lack technology and magic (There are some few Chibi magic users) but they can use their large variety of sub species.

Let's a Chibi bunny girl.
1516461420291.png

They possess the traits of an actual bunny. Able to jump high and smack a human directly to the face and has the ability to hop to point A to B at great speeds. They are not only limited in animal traits though.

They can also conquer the skies with their highly mobile magic fairies dropping arrows from above.
1516461680525.png

They can pretty much be anything. Ghosts, Mermaids, Living statues. You name it! This is how they got even with humanity. Even though they are just as big as human toddlers. I hope this helps you answer your question! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back