• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Humans make excellent pets!

NilsiFjel

Søt fisk
Hello!

I have a plot proposal for anyone who might be interested. All of the details provided are open to negotiation and by no means complete. There are many possibilities in terms of plot and I would love to discuss and share ideas. So if you are interested and have any ideas please do get in touch! :)

40,000 years into the future humans who had left Earth to colonise a habitable planet in a distant solar system have evolved, although have lost their connections to their place of origin. Earthbound humans are believed to be extinct after changes in the climate altered society on Earth. However across various alien races, reports of lone specimens have been made. Due to their primitive nature in comparison to the evolved humans (apparent loss of developed language, reading, writing), they are classified as animals.

Muse A is the son/daughter of the curator of a successful zoological facility, and has a keen interest in animals. (This character could be an evolved human or from an alien species!)

Muse B is an Earthbound human who is discovered by an expedition for new species to add to the collection and is brought to the facility for treatment and assessment. He has a number of injuries following a fall and is named Todd by the veterinary team.

Option 1) Muse B is gifted the rare 'creature' as a pet to look after at home.

Option 2) Muse A looks after and rehabilitates Todd within a zoo setting.

If you are interested or would like to discuss, please do get in touch! :)

Hm, intereting. I guess I'd be playing Muse A? How primitive is Todd?

Hm, intereting. I guess I'd be playing Muse A? How primitive is Todd?
I'm so sorry that I didn't respond! There was no notification that anyone else had responded!!

My deepest apologies. I just brought the thread back up to continue my search. As for how primitive Todd is, that's something that can easily be adapted depending on partner preferences and the details of the plot.

If you're still interested, please just let me know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back