• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Human x Selkie

CrookedCrow

Things finally getting back on tracl
Okay hi there! I'm currently something kinda of specific and I just wanted to lay it out and see if there would be any interest. But first a little about me

• I'm 22 years old!
  • I work full-time, but it's on the computer so I'm always sneaking replies at work
  • I've been rping for a long ass time, like I was on Aim messengers when I was in middle School
  • My replies can get long, especially if you want me to start. I like setting a tone and a mood so it could be from five paragraphs to ten. However this doesn't mean I don't mind shorter replies when it's like dialogue and or quick paced action
  • I'm very okay with dark themes, especially if a happy go lucky day turns into something creepy or werid.
  • Please plot with me. Bring me your ideas with out your input I just don't believe your interested and I get tired pulling everything myself
  • If you have another idea don't be shy, or even a twist on the ideas below
  • I prefer mxm or fxf, it takes a good plot to convince mxf but I've done it before

Human/ Selkie(for this plot I would prefer the human character right now)
This idea is stolen straight off of Tumblr! It goes as the following, character A sees an attractive stranger, possibly in a public place like a library and notices that they left their coat when they get up to leave. Character A runs to give them back the coat and turns out it's a Selkie who concerns this gesture as good as a marriage proposal. Just to give it some context I'm thinking the Selkie could've been somehow brought to the human world by mistake and had been wandering around. We could plot out the finder details of the plot and I'm always open for new ideas.

I might be interested!! XD

I have a short story I actually wrote about a selkie if you would be interested in reading it. I never got around to editing it, but I had a story about a character I created a while ago who was a selkie who had her seal skin burned by a jealous man who wanted to keep her beauty all to himself. It is a sad story about mourning and longing.
We could maybe work out a plot that fits this one, instead of the skin being burned perhaps the skin is hidden somewhere? Or something else entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back