• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Human and Merman?

Methalis

Queen of Unhappy Endings
Greetings friends, welcome to my short and simple partner search. For now I am only really looking for one plot but I will eventually make another thread with all of my RP ideas to share!

Requirements:
  • 18+ if you want romance.
  • Literate! Be capable of good sentence structure and spelling.
  • Minimum of two paragraph responses but more is better. I will mirror you.
  • Committed! Please don't bother messaging me if you plan to disappear soon after we start. If I disappear, give me a good poke! Sometimes an RP gets lost and I need a reminder!
  • I would like to use Discord but I will accept PMs.

Ocean Blue

For as long as you can remember there have been rumors of Merfolk living beneath the beautiful ocean blue. You've spent most of your life up to this point in search of them and now, you have one. Within your grasp is a merman, unknown to the rest of the world. If you were to share him with the rest of the world, fame and fortune would be yours, just like you have always dreamed. Or, you could wait and spend some time trying to gain his trust and learn his secrets, the choice is yours.

• I would play the merman and most other non-main characters, you would play the human. If you choose to RP others as well, you may but it is not required.
  • This takes place in the modern world with a fantasy twist.
  • If you want romance, your character must be female. If not, be male or female. I do not mind.
  • The choice really is up to you on what happens. Have fun with it!
If you have questions or are interested, respond here or send a PM!

Last edited:
If you're still looking I would love to give this a try! If not, please have a fantastic rest of the day!

I am very interested in this story but have some twists in mind if you'd care to listen, let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back