• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom HTTYD ROLEPLAY

sitanomoto

Totally Right Brain
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/how-to-train-your-dragon-fight-for-freedom-cs.338962/#post-7972991

It has been several years since the epic battle between Drago Bloodvist and Hiccup Haddock III. Things have settled down and for over eighteen years Berk has been quiet (or at least as quiet as a Viking Village can be, anyway.) The next generation of dragon riders have made names for themselves, some skilled smiths, others fantastic warriors and hunters.

That is until dragons begin disappearing.....

It is up to Hiccup's Child (me) and the next generation of Berk's Dragon Riders to find out what is happening to the reptilians that the people of Berk have come to know and love....

And stop whatever the madman who is behind this has planned before the last dragon is gone from the face of Berk's land forever.
~~~~~~~~~~
Alright, so I'm looking for no more than 5 other people to do this with me. Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart is already with me, so we need 4 more of those willing to put up with me and my antics (:D) The character Rules are on the CS Tab.

The plot will be developed as we go. I have a general idea for what is going to happen, and any questions you guys have that you need answered, let me know.

Please, join me in this HTYYD ROLEPLAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back