• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Httyd: Life after Berk OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Popping in to say I will be applying but I don't get my wifi back until the 13th.
Of course, welcome to the rp ahead of time then, though if you get it back the 13th you have time to think of a character so that's a plus

Hey all! Sorry to have disappeared like that for so long. I’m getting caught up on what’s been going on, so no need for a fill in or anything. I was wondering if it would be alright to come back? I finally have time and the incredible itch to write. If not I understand but I also come with an dea for a villain for the plotline if you are interested.

Thanks so much!!!! -hugs- so about the idea. Had for a villain character….. idk if t might me too dark or not but it would give a small reason as to why there would still be dragon hunters about, even after the world had believed they had disappeared.

A forginer experiment with dragon parts put into him to replace the ones he lost. After his first successful transplant that started from receiving just one dragon eye he became fascinated and started getting obsessed with how draconian he could become and he wanted others to feel his euphoria and makes bot people and dragons into his experiments. The humans have to be alive but the dragons don’t necessarily as he only needs their parts to be fresh enough to transplant. He now has two dragon eyes, dragon scales on his arms and legs, a pair of monsterous nightmare horns and he os currently experimenting with getting dragon wings to function as well as special abilities of certain dragons, like change wing skins, death song calls etc. He is loosing his mind with making humans into dragon hybrids and becoming a dragon himself.

Last edited:
It's just an idea. I can tone him back as needed. The reason why he knows is because his uncle was Yohan the trader and that was how he got the dragon eyes in the first place.

OH IDEA! What if, because of the stories people made up over the years, dragons are deemed 'super deadly and dangerous', while everyone on Berk sees a Night Fury and accosiates it with an overgrown cat. So there are people who made it their mission to kill all the dragons?

You watched the end of race to dragons edge, yeah? Yohan was pretty unhinged. Besides, you never know HOW he ended up with half his goods.

So basically, Jerk is the only ones that know dragons aren't as dangerous as they were made out to be?

Stupid autocorrect 😂 on phone rn so please bear with me lol. Sounds good. Maybe that is also another reason why he wants to be more draconic as well. He want to be feared and make his people the most dangerous and strongest in the world.

unless he doesn't because they are enclosed in their own bubble of their world....they woud really venture out of their area until now or migrate around the world...so maybe?

True. Maybe we could have that villain later in the story? Since if they found out now then they'd send all the dragons away or help them hide away

Kk. Sounds good. Maybe to make him less scary. I'll give him just one dragon eye and a few patches of grafted dragon skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back