• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Httyd: Life after Berk OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Before we do the skip, what's going to be finished?
Rose will have a forge ready for use and will have started on her hut.
Victoria will have a sawmill and the clubhouse will be finished

Hmmm.... I think they're at the age where they should be starting to separate from one another a bit more but still wanting to be close. How about two lofts with a shared main area for cooking and hanging out but each part of the loft having their own room, workplace, spaces for their dragons and any other rooms they want or need. What do you think?

Or two seperate houses? Close to each other, like Rose will have a perfect ventage point from where she want her hut

Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon please don't do random skips of a few hours, especially since people were interacting with each other. I get it if you run out of things to post, but she could ask more questions about their culture,

Heidi and Alva were talking, so it's a bit rude to skip that completely

Last edited:
Just try to be more mindful of it because it ruins the story a bit.
Most time skips will probably be discussed, like how long is it? What did they do during that time? That sort of things are important to know before doing a timeskip.

Except those of a few minutes, but that also depends on what's happening.

(Sorry guys forgot to reply but my mind grain could not let me come up with a good ideas...I have to do some stuff but I'll relay before work.....forgot to go laundry and need to do lunch ><.

I think we can do a time skip of a week so they can get to the fun stuff, once everyone figured out what they would have finished

Last edited:
The roof and when they are done with that Gustaf might have gone to help out with the greenhouse and start off on Alva's hut because he wanted it attached to the home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back