• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Httyd: Life after Berk OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I graduated with a bachelors degree majoring in zoology biology and ecology. However I know lacking hands on experience and after much research on programs and internships with many emails and virtual open days to get questions answered I applied and got accepted. Wildlife conservation is my absolute passion. I am trying to start a company in Kenya currently as well

I graduated with a bachelors degree majoring in zoology biology and ecology. However I know lacking hands on experience and after much research on programs and internships with many emails and virtual open days to get questions answered I applied and got accepted. Wildlife conservation is my absolute passion. I am trying to start a company in Kenya currently as well
Ooh that’s cool! What kind of Company? And do you speak Swahili?

Haha - it’s a conservation company called Dunia Center for Wildlife Conservation aiming to encourage international researchers and students an opportunity for hands on experience. I don’t speak Swahili but I’m learning lol

Haha - it’s a conservation company called Dunia Center for Wildlife Conservation aiming to encourage international researchers and students an opportunity for hands on experience. I don’t speak Swahili but I’m learning lol
That's a cool idea! Also good luck with Swahili! (Sadly don't speak it either). You totally gotta show us pictures of the wildlife you encounter there. Are you going to be near a city or somewhere in the middle of nowhere?

Middle of no where lol - the game reserve is about an hour from Hoedspruit and another hour to Kruger National Park
that's cool! Also, the middle of nowhere is a lot safer too, especially for women. But also kinda cool you'll be close enough to make trips to a city or so with some of the locals at the game reserve. What languages do you speak tho?

hiya !! is this still open, by any chance? you guys seem to have something very well going on, and I'd like to join please!

so, if you go all the way to the top of the page, there is something that says main, it has a link that says 'here' on it. Just click it, you'll be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back