• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 11th Stormtrooper Division (Star Wars Galactic Civil War)

IIShadyAnubisII

this one wants a cookie
Hey guys, my name is Wolf and I recently started a Star Wars Galactic Civil War RP (you'd be a stormtrooper, so diehard rebels beware) but I think it's plot is pretty cool, now I just need some of you lovely people to get it going! There are a few mistakes in it so let me clear that up now...
1.The RP name is 11th Stormtrooper Division, but it's actually a Shadowtrooper RP. Which is explained on the RP page itself.
2.In the info part of the RP page it says the 75th division...the RP was going to originally going to be 11th Division, but then I changed it to 75th, and then to a Shadowtrooper RP...I just need to get better a proof reading my own work lol.
3.ANYONE and EVERYONE is welcome! The RP won't be closing anytime soon and of course you need to have people to have a text-rp.

Thanks for reading this, and like I said, anyone and everyone is welcome. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back