• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom HP - Marauders Era - James/Lily

walcotted

About me: I'm Maxine, I'm 23, and I've been RPing for the better part of 8 years. My time zone is central.

Style: Literate and seeking the same (i.e. proper grammar, punctuation, written in third person, etc.). My posts average 400-700 words, but obviously as long as you give me something to work with, I wouldn’t expect mirror matching if you tend to write less.

Seeking: A Lily in a James/Lily post-Hogwarts rp. Given the specificity of this request, I would be open to doubling and would agree to pretty much any plot you could possibly dream of, though I have some ideas if you’re stuck. We can use your preferred platform for communication.

Hello love!! I would love love love to do this story with you! I can totally help with a plot and would love to play Lily!!

Yes, absolutely!! Just message me!! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back