• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle (Finished! ---Whoo! (*^▽^)/)

- Johnny Caprice -

" Watchtower Ruins "

Johnny pulled up his sleeves, drew out his white wood wand, cast, "Polymorph!", and there Renee suddenly had the strangest sensation of being squashed like jelly, stretched out like taffy, and tickling as curly wool blossomed from her skin, until in Midnight's place stood a fluffy black sheep with a poufy tail.

'Better?' said Johnny's voice inside the sheep's head. He did not open his mouth to speak, nor did he think what he just did was strange. He patted her fluffy cheeks and rubbed them vigorously. "So fluffy . . ." he muttered looking like he wanted to hug her to death.

@Katsuya

OOC || Characters || Interest Check

Last edited by a moderator:

-Renee, the black sheep-

That...was weird. Renee thought the change would be painful with the cracking of bones and whatnot like her usual transformation. Being stretched and squashed like jelly taffy was weird and new. The black sheep wiggled her poufy tail a bit, jumping again when she heard Johnny's voice in her mind.

'...Much! Thank you, Johnny....Heheh!' Renee's baa-ing laughter was cute to hear, being high-pitched like a baby sheep's. 'Johnny-! Stop rubbing my cheeks and just hug me already.' She encouraged, knowing his love for fluffy things and animals like sheep.

'Anyways-! I think I found what calms my soul!' She thought excitedly, jumping in place with small and short baa's.

@Zer0

- Johnny Caprice -

" Watchtower Ruins "

"Then I shall hug you!" said Johnny and squeezed the cute sheep Renee until her eyes popped out. He sighed like a person who just got his fix. "I needed this. What calms your soul my little fluffy sheep Renee?" he asked, relaxing enough so that she could breathe again, and swayed with her in place as though there was something he was missing.

@Katsuya

-Renee the black sheep-

Renee's eyes popped out when he squeezed her, legs waving rapidly as she couldn't breathe for a moment. It's Echo's proud hug for Lydia all over again, just with Johnny this time. Once he relaxed his grip on her, Renee looked at him almost happily.

'Supporting my brothers so they can reach their goal. Knowing that they will be okay with clean clothes and warm food in their stomachs.' Her fluffy tail wiggled a bit as she baa-ed her answer. Renee felt like she was blushing red from admitting that, but she didn't mind it this time since she's a sheep now.

'Johnny, think you can show me how to do summoning or do I still need to practice with calming my soul?' She asked curiously.

@Zer0

-Not Seifer-

"Watchtower Ruins"

This was a new side of the real Seifer, true he wasn't being particularly polite, but just the fact that he was asking for help at all was refreshing. The body of Seifer quickly wrote down some notes on a piece of paper and handed it to Lydia, "here. Try it on me first so I can help you," Seifer spoke kindly with a soft smile on his face. It may have just been for his own benefit, but the real Lydia appreciated the show of interest, "stay calm and concentrate power into the words, focus on the magic reflected back at you and describe it to me."

Once that was taken care of and Seifer had managed to work through all the information that Lydia had given him about the magic residue, writing down what she had learned to the best of his ability and sharing that information with Echo and Serena in order to sort through what made sense and what didn't as well as to compare with what they had learned.

Seifer was in the middle of writing a sentence when Lydia came in and announced the need for a break. Seifer balked as Lydia touched him. In part because the real Seifer just called him Lydia and not Dubois as he usually did. The other thing was because Lydia was touching Seifer. Everything about it all was just completely strange. Lydia in Seifer's body didn't want to touch anything of Seifers that would be considered unlady-like. She also didn't want Seifer in her body touching anything either. But then Lydia's body touching Seifer's and vice versa... that was just weird too. Even if they were used to their own bodies, the idea of the other one touching... well it felt unnerving, "eeeeh.. um, Seifer. If we are going to be like this for a while... maybe we should work out some ground rules?"

@Zer0 @Katsuya

- Johnny Caprice -

" Watchtower Ruins "

"I believe you are ready to begin summoning, Renee, and I'll be happy to teach you." said Johnny smiling in the rain. "But in return, let me hug you like this every now and then until Echo's back to normal. I lost my fluffy Echo mellow." he said sadly, looking at the inside of the tent at an Echo who was uncharacteristically very serious in thought and not smiling, and at a James who was very affectionate.

Johnny had never seen him let Renee sleep on his lap before, and caressing her hair to boot. He'd usually be like, 'Ew, no!'. And Seth is braiding hair while talking quietly. Which was actually a good thing come to think of it, those two guys are either waaay too energetic, or waaay to serious.

"What summon shall we summon, my fluffy Renee?" asked Johny, hugging her.

@Katsuya

- Not Lydia -

" Watchtower Ruins "

"Such as?" said Lydia, raising her eyebrow. She looked so snooty. And, hold on, Lydia's eyebrows had been shaved. They now looked neater, refined. Her hair had been combed and arranged to sophistication, and it seemed that she had recently just had a bath too.

Her skin looked polished and her nails were clean and trimmed. Her clothes were fresh and neat too, and with the way she carried herself, it was as if Lydia had suddenly become a lady of high-society who was wearing commoner clothes.

@Roleplay Skittle

-Not Seifer-

"Watchtower Ruins"

Seifer's brow furrowed as he observed Lydia. Well it wasn't like she didn't take care of herself at all! Seifer felt indignant at the whole fact that Lydia went and changed so much about her without even taking any consideration for how he felt about it. He huffed indignantly and stood up, "I can't believe you! You have no consideration for other people at all! The world doesn't revolve around you, you pompous inconsiderate --" his words faltered as he struggled to maintain his composure and wound up just groaning heatedly and storming out of the tent.

@Zer0 @Katsuya

- Not Lydia -

" Watchtower Ruins "

Lydia, looked bewildered at the sudden outrage. "What?" she said looking at Echo and Serena who shrugged.

"You shouldn't have sponged your body without permission." said Serena patiently.

"I announced it didn't I?" scoffed Lydia. "And it's my face and hair, I need to take care of it." she added indignantly and stood up with Seifer's bag of beauty care products in her arms to follow the archer out in the rain. She cast Johnny who was hugging a black sheep for some reason a curious glance, before hurriedly splashing along to catch up to his real body. He felt so physically slow in Dubois skin.

"Lydia, wait! Where are you going and how long are you going to be out here in the rain? I need to take care of myself!" she called, pulling her hat and cloak securely around herself so that she didn't get wet too much.

@Roleplay Skittle

-Renee the black sheep-

'Okay! It's a deal!' Renee agreed before watching Seifer walk out of the tepee with an offended expression followed by Lydia who looked like...she primed herself up?...No...Real Seifer did not just do that...She really hoped that he asked first, but doubted it.

The black sheep could only sigh instead of laugh this time, somewhat understanding how real Lydia felt right now. Honestly...why is he so inconsiderate, the idiot.

Shaking her fluffy head, Renee answered Johnny's question. 'I want to summon a light elemental.'

@Zer0 @Roleplay Skittle

-Not Seifer-

"Watchtower Ruins"

Seifer wasn't mindful of the rain in the slightest. Too furious with Lydia for having no regard for her chastity. What Seifer had seen and what he had done in her body caused his skin to crawl. The guy had no empathy and all Lydia in this body could conclude was that Seifer was some sort of sociopath. He obviously hadn't paid any attention to any of the consideration the other boys had taken for their current female occupants and vice versa. The thought made him huff and shake his head, rain droplets sprinkling from his hair.

The sound of Lydia's voice calling after him caused him to increase the pace of his step and yell back into the rain, "go away! You did what you wanted with my body so I'm going to do what I want with yours!" Childish? Probably. Spiteful? Definitely. His cheeks were red in part with fury and in part with embarrassment as all sorts of notions drifted through his head and he couldn't help but groan mournfully and rub the sides of his head briskly as though that would wash the ideas from his mind.

@Zer0

- Johnny Caprice -

" Watchtower Ruins "

"Tier two or tier three, Renee?" asked Johnny watching Seifer storm out of the tent. He was very used to Seifer making at least one person angry each day by now to care. "And shall we speak inside the tepee? I need to tell the next night watch that my turn is up."

He led the way in and asked the people in the tent who was next on watch. Outside, Meatballs shook his fur free of rain and momentarily puffed out in a large mass of cushiony fur before getting wet again and pawing at the entrance of the tent and whining as if asking if he could come inside.

@Katsuya

- Not Lydia -

" Watchtower Ruins "

Lydia stared open mouthed at Seifer's back, then broke into a run in the rain to catch up with his swift steps. "Alright, fair enough." he said pacifyingly, dipping her head meekly in front of him as she walked backwards, stumbling a little.

"But I just tidied your body up, I didn't hurt it." she reasoned, spreading her arms in a placating way in an attempt to make the real Lydia less hostile. "Can we talk about this?" she smiled.

@Roleplay Skittle

-Renee the black sheep-

'Two tier...I don't think I can do a three-tier...yet and yea, go ahead.' Renee responded, letting Johnny carry her everywhere he goes. She heard Meatballs whining from the outside and told Johnny that he wanted to come inside too.

'So...um...how do I do this?' She asked meekly, not knowing what to do since she's a sheep and don't use wands.

@Zer0

-Not Seifer-

"Watchtower Ruins"

Seifer's arms were crossed over his chest and he looked away from Lydia as she ran in front of him, turning his head to the side and refusing to look at her. Well at least she was starting to get the hint and could see what she did wrong.

He paused as Lydia reasoned and eyed her, the effort she had evidently spent fixing her mostly undone by the rain. Her words were true enough, but this was too weird!!! Seifer looked at Lydia suspiciously, though he supposed that she was being so nice because she didn't want something bad to happen to her real body.

"I know you didn't hurt it. That's not the point," Seifer huffed and crossed his arms grumpily, "I don't mind that you changed things, it's that you..." he chewed his lip nervously, not sure how to phrase it and then decided to take it to a place that maybe Seifer might understand, "okay, would you like it if while in your body I touched and saw your um... boy parts?" and cue the crimson flush of his cheeks. He couldn't even look at her. Of all the awkward situations. Why couldn't the girls get switched with each other?! His mind rambled as he stared at the muddy ground, the raindrops splattering sloppily and causing little splashes of muddy water.

@Zer0

- Johnny Caprice -

" Watchtower Ruins "

"Come, Meatballs." said Johnny cheerfully. The big boarhound gave a happy woof and padded inside the tent, wagging its bushy tail furiously. He launched himself at Echo, giving her a big wet sloppy lick, before sniffing everyone else energetically.

Serena laughed, "Hello big doggy!' she said, rubbing the boarhound's belly enthusiastically; "Argh, Meatballs." said Echo, grumpily, wiping slobber off her. "I'll go stand watch next, Johnny, I need a bath now anyway --- er, why do you have a black sheep?"

"This is Renee." said Johnny simply, holding up the cute wet sheep. "I can understand her now."

" . . . Okay, just don't choke her."

"Yep!" Johnny watched Echo walk out of the tent, longing in his eyes, before putting Renee sheep down with the others, smiling at James warmly, then rummaging his bag for two towels.

"You can't summon in your current body, Renee, so we'll have to wait until you're in your real body before we begin." he said drying her with a towel.

@Katsuya

- Not Lydia -

" Watchtower Ruins "

Lydia laughed shrilly, "What are you, twelve? Of course I wouldn't mind. My 'boy parts', " she giggled, emphasizing by bending 'V' fingers, "are a 'doozie' and realistically you wouldn't be able to help but look if you need to pee, poop, or bathe. Duh." she chuckled. "I mean it's not like you've never got it on with anyone, right?"

@Roleplay Skittle

-Not Seifer-

"Watchtower Ruins"

Seifer was absolutely appalled by the way Lydia reacted. It was like looking into some sort of hellish mirror. His eyes were open wide and he shrunk back like Lydia was going to attack him. You would think that Lydia had just pooped in a hat and then asked him to wear it.

His mouth opened and closed a few times, like a fish. All he could do was breathe heavily, not able to form proper words as he stared at Lydia, dumbfounded. He groaned again and shook his head briskly, "are you insane?!"

And all of that was completely irrelevant to the point! Lydia hadn't even kissed a boy let alone had one ever touch her anywhere unseemly! She was too much of a hermit and too intent on her studies for such things, let alone the fact that her mother would not allow any improper conduct, all interactions must be filtered through the proper people before anything could occur. Seifer shrunk into a ball, hugging his knees to his chest, his face buried against them, "I can't believe this," he didn't doubt that Lydia would figure it out pretty quickly. The mind inhabiting Lydia's body was a jerk but it wasn't a total idiot, whatever he had seen and touched, well he was the first boy to ever do that and the fact that it was Seifer doing it made the real Lydia feel sick to her stomach.

@Zer0

-Renee the black sheep-

When Johnny introduced her to Echo, Renee baa-ed in her face with a silly grin that only a sheep can make. She was laughing when she saw Echo's deadpanned expression at her being a sheep. The black sheep noticed how Johnny looked at Echo and at James, wondering if he missed snuggling with Echo, Echo-Echo not James-Echo, and that's why he asked to snuggle with her instead. So she's going to do her best with the snuggles until they are back in their proper bodies.

James smiled at Johnny, watching him dry his best friend with a towel with tenderness that he usual sees him with Butters and Meatballs. Then he tilted his head to the side when Johnny mentioned about not being able to summon something?

"...Oh! Did you finally find what calms your soul, Ren?" He asked quietly, not wanting to wake up Midnight's mind in Renee's body as she continued to caress her hair. It seems that petting her head, no matter who it is, will make Midnight and Renee happy somehow.

With a cheerful and cute 'baa!', Renee jumped in place, forgetting for a moment that Johnny is drying her wool. James guessed that was a 'yes!'

The black sheep looked up at Johnny again, her eyes glittered in joy from learning something new and excited to learn it from her brother's best friend. She did remember that he was good at summoning so...she should be in good hands.

'Alright...I can't wait to summon now! Do I need a wand or something? Or I can do it without one? Do I need to make one or can I use something else as wand?' Renee rapid-fired each question, eager to know more in this field.

@Zer0 @Roleplay Skittle

- Johnny Caprice -

" Watchtower Ruins "

Johnny chuckled, appreciating Renee's enthusiasm. "No, you don't need a wand. You're one of those gifted people who can use themselves as a catalyst for magic." he said, drawing the black sheep close to him gently to continue drying her off properly. Once she was dry, Johnny buried himself under a blanket with some fresh clothes and emerged a few minutes later dry (except for his hair), and wearing them.

He took out a large wooden comb that he usually used on Butters and waited for Renee to be comfortable in the tent before beginning to comb her wool as if he was used to doing this for sheep.

"Tell me about the light elemental you wish to summon, Renee. We might have to look for food or some other gift to tame it with.

In the corner, Serena had laid aside the parchment with the counter spell they were working on. Without Seifer and Echo, there wasn't much he could do. Instead he had taken to continuing in deciphering the message in the news paper Sen had broadcasted and looked like it will be completed in no time.

@Katsuya

- Not Lydia -

" Watchtower Ruins "

Lydia's expression of mirth faltered. " . . . So . . . you've never . . . I was . . ." she blinked many times, surprised at this revelation. Her face slowly turned to that of . . . could it be? Worry? She certainly looked like she was struggling with what to say.

" . . . Well . . . for all it's worth you have a gorgeous body and technically it wasn't my hands, these are yours and . . . I'm not joking you really have a cute . . . butt . . . and you honestly look very beautiful without your glasses." said Lydia earnestly. "If you stood beside the princess you'd be a seven, if she was a ten --- which is saying something, because most women are a three. So . . . you're a babe."

@Roleplay Skittle

-Not Seifer-

"Watchtower Ruins"

Seifer remained scrunched up in the ball, just completely mortified. His eyes scrunched shut as he fought tears back, squeezing his arms tightly around his legs. He almost felt like it would be easier without all of the compliments that Lydia then began to pay him. It was worse not knowing if she was serious or not and even if she was it was just rather embarrassing on so many levels, he had lost count.

The sensations of the tears dissipating as he continued to hide his face while Lydia went on awkwardly about how attractive her body was and even went so far as to compare her to the princess. The real Lydia had never really dwelt on how she looked, she didn't worry about it and she wasn't concerned with whether or not she was attractive. She'd never been called ugly either but looks weren't something she had paid much attention to. This whole situation had made her aware of the fact that evidently she did one day hope to have a boyfriend or even fall in love and she felt like that had been tainted. But at least the real Seifer was trying to be nice about it and soothe her aching heart somewhat, even if he wasn't being honest.

Seifer took a deep breath and closed his eyes softly before he left the ground and held out his hand, still not looking at Lydia, "give me the bag. I'll take care of you." he stated simply, though his voice did waver slightly.

@Zer0 @Katsuya

-Renee the black sheep-

Renee blinked at him, a bit shocked that she can do that without a wand; She thought she needed one like her brother. 'Really? Hmm...' She waited until Johnny finished changing and got herself comfortable. The black sheep hummed calmly as Johnny combed her wool, somewhat impressed that he could comb without pulling or tugging painfully.

'I...I want to summon a light elemental that can heal and amplify healing spells. It-It supposed to look like a ferret...or well that's what the book said.' Her tone of voice was quiet as if the others could hear her unusual shy and fearful tone and tries to hide it. Renee knew that she will run out of herbs to help heal everyone if they get a repeat of the Grim wolves and the ogres. So she wanted to have a back-up in case that does happen.

Seth, in the meanwhile, finished braiding Renee's hair and looked over to Serena, wondering what is she up to. So he sat next to her and asked. "What are you doing, Seth?"

@Zer0 @Roleplay Skittle

- Johnny Caprice & Not Serena -

" Watchtower Ruins "

"Yes, you've never needed a wand to transform into an owl griffin, so I assume you don't need a wand at all like Echo and Seth? . . . " Johnny asked Renee for clarification. He stepped back to admire his finished grooming work and gave the black sheep's cheeks a giddy squeeze before he let her go.

At the mention of the ferret, Johnny pulled out Moste Potente Summons and sat beside James, leaning on his shoulder while reading it and drying his hair with another towel. "I see, this one. Yes, you're going to need a gift and draw your own spell circle for this summon." he took out more books from his bag. "If you like and if you're not yet sleepy, Renee, I can teach you tonight."

Meanwhile, Serena chuckled. "You know how weird it is when you call me Seth when I'm not, but I really am?" she said smiling at him. "I am decoding a secret message from Sen, my twin. He looks like you, except your handsomer."

@Katsuya

- Not Lydia -

" Watchtower Ruins "

Lydia looked relieved, but was somewhat hesitant about giving the bag. But with a sigh, she handed it to him. " . . . Erm . . . Thanks. And, for the exfoliating cream, you have to leave it on my face for ten minutes before you wash it off." she added.

@Roleplay Skittle

-Not Seifer-

"Watchtower Ruins"

Seifer silently took the bag. At least she didn't want to argue about this, it was hard enough for him to brace himself enough to actually deal with what had to be done. His mind had been so preoccupied by trying to figure out how to undo this that he had been able to avoid the inevitable. It wasn't as though he were completely incapable at handling a... well, beauty routine for lack of a better term. In his own body, he hadn't really cared for anything more extravagant than basic care because improving external appearance was not as important to him as improving the inside. He nodded and took the bag, going to find somewhere secluded and dry to placate the real Seifer's vanity.

@Zer0 

-Renee the black sheep, Not James and Not Seth-

'Yea, I never needed a wand for my transformation...' Renee muttered a bit, now realizing that fact. It seems she didn't think much of it until now, considering she lived with brothers who can do one or the other. Mulling over that strange revelation, she flinched a bit when Johnny pinched her cheeks, not expecting it.

James hummed in serenity, enjoying the precious weight that's leaning on his shoulder. It's nice to know that Johnny's willing to stay near him even in James' body. He peeked in the book as well, tilting his head with a bit of shock that Renee wanted to learn how to heal like the Medical witches. He thought that Renee didn't want to use magic for healing, but he guessed that she must have changed her mind. Before everything went wrong, the Pendragon sister would avoid using magic when it comes to health, anything else is fine, but not for healing. She believed that it's better that the patient's body should heal with time, not cheat it out with magic. So...to see that she changed her stubborn view on that is somehow relieving for him.

'Must be from this journey.' James thought sadly, though he didn't show it. There's some perks to be in James' body, Echo supposed.

The black sheep hopped around Johnny while baa-ing happily, looking really adorable without meaning to. 'Yes-! Please! Can we? Can we?' Renee asked eagerly.

Seth giggled, agreeing with Serena. "True, true...." When she explained who it was from, his eyes widened in pleasant surprise. "That's wonderful! Do you know what it says yet?"

@Zer0 @Roleplay Skittle

- Johnny Caprice -

" Watchtower Ruins "

"Yes, we can." said Johnny, and as soon as Renee was within reach he hugged her again, "So fluffyyy." he growled into the wool, squeezing her until her eyes popped, then pulled the adorable black sheep on his lap as if she was a pillow and did not let go. One can sort of see the future in store for Echo. The level of hug Johnny had been giving her was apparently not the full extent of his affections. Good thing Echo was strong.

For the rest of the night Johnny taught Renee how to draw a conjuror's spell circle. He was laid-back teacher who knew his stuff. He did not use the exact complicated arcane terms of conjuring, but instead used layman's terms and similes a beginner would understand. He placed a great emphasis on respecting your summon as your partner and not as your pet, nor your servant, and loving them as if they were a member of your family.

This was not the way it was taught in the academy where the emphasis was on obedience, and training your summon to become more powerful and fit for the military.

Each summoned creature was either different, or has a different attitude depending on the heart and mind of the person calling it. Because a summon is a call, and particular creatures will answer to particular calls, such as Callie the ethereal manta ray. Johnny secretly whispered to black sheep Renee that she probably came out because James was thinking of clothes as they were packing that day, that or because Serena was on his mind, "Though that's just a theory of mine."he winked at the sheep.

Johnny eventually nodded off to sleep on James shoulder, mumbling in his sleep about swimming in honey because a polar bear needed to learn how to skate.

- Not Serena -

" Watchtower Ruins "

"Not yet, but it's a map." yawned Serena, looking sleepy. She showed Seth some papers where he was doing some math in order to get the angle of the next line he was going to draw, where he was to put it, and how long. It was like, drawing through math. "I think it'll tell me where Sen is, or where to meet him. I hope he's alright. He's not a fighter, but at least he's with Minnie."

She glanced at Seth as she picked her nose with her little finger, "What about you, Serena? Do you have any friends and family somewhere out there worrying about where you are and what happened to you? --- other than your whacky mentor."

@Katsuya

-Renee the black sheep-

'Yay! Yay! Ya-Uck-!' Renee bleated when Johnny squeezed her again, waving her legs again as she lost her breath. Oh goodness...at least Echo is strong enough to withstand his insane hugs. Maybe she should decorate Echo with fluffy wool and fur next time.

The whole night Johnny taught her how to make a conjuror's spell circle, to respect her summons with care and treating them like family, Renee sat there and asked questions. Like a good student who's willing to learn as much as she could and absorbing the information he gives her like a sponge.

She's really happy that Johnny is so laid-back because there were moments when she felt silly for asking very simple questions like 'What would happen if she drew the circle wrong' or 'What if her summons attack someone without her consent' and he answered without making her feel stupid. Even his explanations were easy to understand and she loves the idea of treating her summons like family and is most likely going to leave her summons out for long periods of time. When he mentioned his own theory as to why Callie loves eating James' clothes, Renee laughed in her sheep-y laugh. It would explain why Callie was so sweet and playful.

'Maybe it's both. Knowing James, his heart is set on Serena while his mind is set on the preparations.' The black sheep told him, now eager to help James get together with Serena at the end of this journey. She won't do anything drastic; Whenever James asks advice again or if Serena wants to talk with her about James will she help them. Otherwise, she's not sticking her nose in their business.

As Johnny slept on James' shoulder, the two awake girls in the mind laughed quietly at his sleeping mumbling. Though James lightly caresses Johnny's hair too, but only for a little while before Echo comes back and sees him be affectionate towards the entertainer. That would be bad and embarrassing for the Oldest Pendragon sibling and horrifying and confusing for her/his? boyfriend. With a sigh and reviewing the lesson in her mind, Renee slept in the position Johnny left her, feeling comforted and safe for once in a long while.

-Not Seth-

Seth's nose scrunched up in slight disgust when Serena picked her nose, but didn't complain. After all, he's sitting like a dainty girl with his legs closed and under him bum like he has a skirt on. Fair is fair...even when he didn't like it.

"My father and mother used to live in Leor before the city was attacked. Of course I was scared when I heard about it in the radio news but my family lives far away from here, safe and sound." So much relief. Seth felt so much relief that his knees bucked after reading his mother's letter a week after the attack.

"I didn't have much friends other than the princess and the servants at the castle." He simply explained, now looking over the math equations on the map. Seth didn't have time to go outside and play around with other kids since he was practicing on his violin. At the tender age of six, he always stayed around the house and practiced. He practiced and practiced everyday in every free hour until he was fourteen. That's when he accidentally met her kooky mentor. He is very dedicated to his craft of playing his instrument.

Seth looked at Serena with a teasing grin. "Who's Minnie? Is she Sen's girlfriend or something?"

@Zer0 @Roleplay Skittle

-Inside Not Seifer's Head-

"Watchtower Ruins"

As he made his way away from Lydia in order to find a place to deal with this assignment he had voluntarily taken in order to try and keep from feeling awkward, his mind reeled at the whole situation. He had been so excited about the project, as that was what he was calling the mess, a project. That is, it was a project until this. It was easy to forget about necessities when one was preoccupied by discovery. While it may have been untimely, it was still a great opportunity for growth where magic abilities were concerned.

He didn't know which was worse, on one hand he would have to take care of this body that didn't belong to him and see things that he hadn't seen before and was uncomfortable even thinking about, the whole idea turned his face bright red and he couldn't help but hide it in his hands even though he was alone. Why'd he have to go and touch that stupid core?! Next time, when he was back in his own body at least he would know to never do anything as silly as that again when it came to magical artifacts.

Seifer wasn't even sure how he would be able to face Lydia again or even how he would look at himself when he was back in that body. Seifer had seen her and touched her and she was going to have to do the same to him! The idea made him shiver with anxiety, though he supposed it was only fair and while the whole situation was nerve wracking he supposed that at least Seifer had been kind to her body so she'd have to return the favor. The real Lydia hadn't even expected Seifer to be as nice as he was, even if she did find it a little insulting like he had insinuated that the care she gave herself wasn't good enough.

With that thought and a slight huff, temporary Seifer opened the real Seifer's bag of tricks and set to work, giving it as much care and consideration as he could muster.

@Zer0 @Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back