Howling at the Moon OOC [Lunar Fury Redux ]

Ah ok :)
I have changed my native language to old realm (Dragon king Dialect) and my other to forest tongue. So Azzack don't understand a thing :P
Well... Xhao just translated into Forest Tongue for Azzack (it's Xhao's native language). So have fun. :-P

Why thank you :P
Now I need to figure out how to avoid my character dying three posts into the game xD
Pffftt... One and Many can't kill you. And it's not like Xhao's going to stop you. >.>

Now I need to figure out how to avoid my character dying three posts into the game xD
I thought that was MY problem not yours... ^^

AFAIK all the PCs are eagerly waiting for OaM to get his ass kicked and will go pop-corn on the scene.

Just don't underestimate him, as Zoronos apparently does. =P

xarvh said:
I thought that was MY problem not yours... ^^

AFAIK all the PCs are eagerly waiting for OaM to get his ass kicked and will go pop-corn on the scene.

Just don't underestimate him, as Zoronos apparently does. =P
I don't know Dragon King charm-tech, so my fault may be over-estimating the Dragon King rather than under-estimating OaM.

And you know, OaM /popcorned when the other PC's had troubles. He brought it on himself. :-P

On the other hand, please avoid killing each other. That would get messy to clean up / explain to relative 'boss' NPC's.

Zoronos said:
And you know, OaM /popcorned when the other PC's had troubles. He brought it on himself. :-P
Oh yes, that's, like, the whole point! ^^

But no, we won't kill each other.

incidentally, I'm assuming that my speed charm is still active, may come handy.. ^^

I would like to point out that my club can deal Bashing damage and that I have no interest in killing a fellow PC.

But the funny thing is that my character, as it stands, has no charms what so ever. I have made it a goal for him to learn the Celestial martial arts for the Dragon kings but I wanted to leave that as a long time goal.... So really, he has little to no chance to hit OaM so I don't think it's going to be much of a fight...

incidentally, I'm assuming that my speed charm is still active, may come handy.. ^^
Only a savage would attack an unprepared opponent in matters of honour!

But why beat around the bush any longer. I had hoped not to have to start a rivalry between characters two posts into the game but oh well ^^

Nono, OaM is a true asshole.

I don't mind whatever you do with him.

Ignore, fight, kill, please do whatever suits best your own selfish fun.

I'm taking the risk and I'm ok with it, it's what I find fun.

Ah, if Rogosh is willing to take a turn at the essence siphon it sounds like if we want an elemental sage could minimize the delay to the time taken for the ritual (4hrs). That should be enough time for others to regen the few motes they may hvae spent and do other prep. Or we can proceed sans elemental. (I also meant to look up the details on fugue of truth, but I think it has a longer prep time as well, and no use doing both and not having essence left for post door opening things :-P)

Its up to you if you'd like to summon a elemental to be an additional bodyguard. You just need to let me know what kind you summon and the specific instructions you give it.

Sherwood feel free to roll the summoning rolls, they just go until someone gets net cumulative successes of 3 over the other. I put the dice pools in there. After he summons it or not he'll talk with One.

I'm just waiting on the last few JB posts. If they don't show in the next few days, I'll adjust the power level of the guardian down a notch or two and get started on the fight.

Well, OaM is on Guard so his JB is irrelevant, unless he will be attacked before a few ticks, in which case the attack will be brutally unexpected.

Karrth, you can roll multiple d10s in one roll if you like. The syntax for 12 d10s would be something like 12d10.hits(7). Then just add one for each 10 when you roll something that doubles them.

I'm very sorry for the delay but I have had some RL problems of late that prevented me from accessing the site for more than a few moments and it looks like it will continue for a few more days. I might get to make my damage roll tomorrow but if it's not up then please ignore my character or NPC.

Again sorry.

Not a problem. Thanks for letting us know, though. If it comes around again, I'll NPC your character doing something heroic and I won't kill you off. Yet. :wink:

Just to let eveyone know, this saturday I'm leaving for a week long vacation with my wife and probably will not have access to the internet. I'll be back the following saturday, but it may take a day or two for me to unpack and settle back into the everyday groove once more.

I'm back from my vacation now, but I just need a day or two to catch up on what's been going on and get settled in back home, and we'll be able to continue the fight if everyone is still interested.

We have a way to contact Karth? If no, maybe GM can take him over for now? Or skip him or something? Be sad to see this die out waiting for one combat action. <3

I wasn't sure that there was anyone still interested in the game. We will NPC him for now, and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back