Howlin' at the moon (OOC thread) [Lunar Fury]

Sherwood said:
Still waiting for Trowzilla and Laundreu to post.... If they don't put something fairly soon I'll keep going and let them catch up. Perhaps they were out of the valley when the airship crashed.
I'd recommend that, actually.

How hard will it be to learn martial arts? I like the one in the DB book for grappling manuvers, etc.

I forget how hard it is for a celestial to learn a terrestrial MA.

It will be difficult but not impossible to get a teacher. Not many Dragon-Bloods are too keen on teaching a Lunar their secrets.

Hate me all you want, your hideous winged bear chimera forms have diluted your vision skills. Luna rewards my dice for my pure uncorrupted body. It's why I don't wear clothes, to show Luna how awesome I am.

Though the sand gets everywhere... :(

Sherwood, what about my results for my Intelligence+Lore roll? 7 Successes has to be worth something.

I've got some family stuff to do this afternoon, but I'll have results posted and battle joined later tonight and tomorrow morning.

Character posted! Sorry it took so long; I'm still new at this.

I'm thinking Najya (and maybe Amina) were outside the valley at the start of all this commotion?

And certainly Amina; else I have been inexcusably tardy re: posting - and I am never inexcusable. :D

Laundreu and Trowzilla, if you guys are ready to start, I can introduce you as you return to the valley from an errand for One Tusk.

Tome said:
Though the sand gets everywhere... :(
Note to self: Develop Charm to make this worse. :twisted:
I'll one up you on that. Make (Earth) elemental friends. Specialties and all that.

Ack!!! need to finish character gen and get in the game. 2:44pm my time and I still have to finish work, will have it out this evening (or sooner if I can sneak it in).

I used a different online dice roller; hope that's okay. It took me a minute to find the Konkret one, but I can use it now.

Hey Laundreu, as a kilt wearer myself, I must confess a certain level of amusement to that perception roll! 8)

Oh, a question - Halting the Scarlet Flow is a Gift-OK charm without Gift-OK text. There's no errata yet, but the author said that when activated with Bruise-Relief method the Exalt in question heals 1L and (Stamina)B per action. Is that all right?

Another example of the WW editing staff missing something. Yes, it is Gift-Ok like the Bruse Relief Method.

Hmm... how far away is that Noble? I'm thinking I should fly up there and bring him down to the right height for River to say "hello".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back