• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Howdy Partner

alpha 13

[div style="width:900px;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/0kGpVVh.jpg)top no-repeat #1c1211;overflow:auto;padding-top:680px;padding-bottom:20px;font-size:10px;font-style:Times New Roman;line-height:15px;color:#ffffff;"][div style="width:800px;padding-left:90px;overflow:auto;"][div style="width:700px;padding-left:20px;padding-right:20px;background-color:#000000;border:solid 1px #ffffff;overflow:auto;"]
Hey so I finally decided to just do it! I put the prefix as Multiple Settings but that's kind of a catch all. So get ready :)

Roleplay topics:
Fandoms - I'll work with OCs or Cannon Characters, but personally would prefer to rp an OC myself unless you're super attached to me rping a cannon character
Pokemon
Hetalia
Black Butler
Kill la kill (I'm rusty)
Disney/Pixar/Blue Skies (I've watched too many of these movies to list them all, just ask) - particular favorites being the Lion King and How to Train Your Dragon
My Little Pony (sue me, but I haven't watched many episodes past when twilight sparkle did the thing to become the thing to do the thing)
Throne of Glass (please, I love this series too much)
Marvel (not knowledgeable about this only watched some of the movies)
Genres
Romance (most comfortable with MxF but I'll do FxF and MxM too)
Realistic Fiction
Fantasy (I'll world build with you)
Sci-Fi
Animal Based
Coming of Age
Slice of Life
Pseudo-religious (I'll work with hell and heaven elements, reincarnation)
Post Apocalyptic/Apocalyptic
Ideas (sorry I don't have many)
- Character A and Character B have been pitted against each other since birth as competitors but now are forced to work together in a survival style game (this isn't a romance plot)
- Two humans are chosen as the new adam/eve/noah's ark scenario going to a new planet, other pods are going to other planets and they'll face those challenges
- Our characters will have 1 week to topple an authoritarian regime or a monarchy (whichever)

Roleplay levels:
I don't really like doing one-liner roleplays, my post counts can range from 100-600 words on average but I can't sustain multiple 600 word roleplays for very long without getting burned out. These categories aren't hard requirements just most of the posts should average these lengths, if you dip or go beyond these words counts I'm not going to go all control freak on you. Please use mostly proper spelling (mostly, a few slip ups are normal) and average grammar (I'm not great at grammar as you can probably tell in just this post, but it should be intelligible). I usually rp in the 3rd person but am flexible.
100-200 word posts on average - I can probably post once or twice a week and sustain a couple of these roleplays
200-400 word posts on average - I can probably post once or twice a week and sustain one or two of these roleplays
400-600 word posts on average - You'll be getting one or two posts a week (possibly more on weekends) and I would only be looking for one (maaaaybe two if it's a really good plot) of these (already found a partner ^__^)
600+ word posts on average - Please let me negotiate with you I want to post more often than once or twice a week at most but if you're set on a 600+ word post on average then I'll work with you :)

If you have an idea:
So now that I've told you everything that I might want don't feel intimidated :) I'm open to different ideas and in the end, it is a partnership so there's going to be a give and take. Also, I don't usually curse in my posts but a sh** here and there may slip in so if you would rather I not just let me know. I don't require you to be 18+ and if you want to rp mature themes with me then I'm starting with the assumption that we won't. As far as darker themes such as violence and depression I'm fine with it.
[/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
Hey, I'd do either a MLP or Marvel one, I could give you the basis of what happens in the ones you haven't seen. If not I'm always up for a sci-fi or post apocalyptic one.

Hey, I'd do either a MLP or Marvel one, I could give you the basis of what happens in the ones you haven't seen. If not I'm always up for a sci-fi or post apocalyptic one.

So if we did Marvel how interested would you be in playing a new avenger’s origin story and I could do the villain? You could control the other avengers but primarily be a new hero

The MLP I’m not super up to date on what’s happening but I would be game for just about anything if you have ideas!

Okay sounds good to me! I have to go soon but I’ll message you later tonight with my character ideas so you can pick your poison :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back