• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Howdy — ( 1x1, OC×OC )

Robatansky

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, hello, hello!
My name is Robyn! I'm a twenty-four year old American who goes by 'they/them' pronouns, and I live in the Eastern Time Zone (EST). I'm still pretty new to the site, but I've been role-playing for about ten years now! I'd love to make some new friends, so PM me if you have any questions or see something you like, and tell me a bit about yourself! I'm also open to ideas!

A bit about me:
• I usually write three-to-six paragraphs per post, sometimes more, and always in the third person, past(-ish) tense.
• I'm a slow writer and I work four days a week, but I try to respond at least twice a week! I also love to chat!
• I'm not really interested in romance, but if it's required, my preferred pairing is MxF. I'm happy to play either role!
• I like original plots and original characters!
• I don't like using realistic face-claims, nor do I use art that doesn't belong to me. If a reference picture is needed, I'll either draw it myself or use a free-to-use image maker on Picrew.
• I'm ghost friendly!

What I'm looking for in a partner:
• I'd like a partner who is around the same age as me, being over the age of eighteen.
• Someone who is capable of writing at least two paragraphs per post. I won't ask you to write in the third person or in the past tense if you don't want to though! I'm interested in seeing different kinds of writing styles, so feel free to experiment with me! I just ask that you be clear, consistent, and comprehensive.
• I'd like it if you could be patient with me. Sometimes, I ask a lot of questions, and I'm not always available to chat or role-play. I may ghost, but you're free to PM me if you ever want to RP again!
• I'm always making Pinterest boards and playlists for my characters and role-plays, so I'd love to find someone who I can share them with!

What I'm interested in:
• Comedy
• Fantasy (Dark Fantasy, Fairytale Retellings)
• History (Middle Ages, 1800s, 1920s, 1970s)
• Horror (Gothic, Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies)
• Military History (WWI)
• Sci-fi (Biopunk, Dystopia, Space Westerns, Military Science Fiction)
• Slice-of-life
• Westerns

Things I'd like to try:
A zombie apocalypse RP set in the medieval period
• A werewolf RP about two warring packs in a militarized age
• A sci-fi/slice-of-life RP about a pair of conservationists rescuing what few animals remain on earth after humanity abandons it
• A sci-fi RP about a ship full of prisoners that crash lands on an uninhabited planet
• A vampire RP set in the 1920s
• A vampire RP about a vampire hunter and the pitiful vampire they decide to take in
• A slice-of-life horror RP about a burnt-out office worker and the eldritch being that lives with them in their cruddy apartment
• A western horror RP about a bounty hunter crossing the country with their sentient undead bounty
• A zombie apocalypse RP set in the wake of WWI
A supernatural comedy RP about a pair of rookie grim reapers
• A sci-fi RP about a pair of super-powered detectives

Fandoms/Things I like:
• Mad Max
• The Thing

Last edited:
Hey! If you're still looking, I'd be interested in either the supernatural comedy with rookie grim reapers or the super power detectives.... or the vampire & vampire hunter, lol

Hey! If you're still looking, I'd be interested in either the supernatural comedy with rookie grim reapers or the super power detectives.... or the vampire & vampire hunter, lol
In that case, please DM me with a bit of info about yourself!

Looks pretty good. Nice to see literate people interested in medieval zombie stuff. Dark Fantasy zombie apocalypse does sound like a lot of fun to RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back