• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom How would y'all like a Danganronpa RP?

Spongzilla

Lord of the Underworld
So I had this idea about a Danganronpa RP, it would be a very peculiar RP style and would probably need so ways for it to be actually implemented but I am addicted to Danganronpa at the moment and was wondering if it would be possible to make a Danganronpa RP.

If you don't know about danganronpa I highly recommend you go and play the games but if you don't want too or have no extra time then that's fine. Danganronpa is a video game where 16 students with ultimate talents are placed somewhere in a killing game. In a killing game the main goal is to kill in order to escape, if someone kills another once the body has been discovered an investigation will begin after which all the remaining students ill head to a class trial area. Then the students must look at the evidence and decide on a culprit, if the guess it correctly than the culprit will be executed but if they guess incorrectly the culprit will go free and everyone else will die.

There are other rules in the game but these are the main ones and there are many trials throughout the game.

Since no-one would want to die first I would probably have a character designed to die first so everyone gets some posts in to develop their characters.

Basically right now I just need to know if anyone would be interested in joining a Danganronpa RP or not, I don't really want to post an RP that no-one will join.

I wouldn't mind indulging in such a thing, would like to know how it would differ from the settings of the Canon though.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Interested!

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Whoah more replies than I expected, yes all of the students would be OC's and not students from the games and each of y'all would probably have multiple so If you die then you can still participate.

Speaking of, if your worried about your character dying then don't worry for the first few trials ill have some characters that ill control meant for being victims so no-one feels bad about dying or killing someone else. The separation from the canon would probably be minimal e.g the same rules as the game and same premise but obviously it wouldn't be the same. Once someone's died by another person I'll tell y'all where the body is, not who it is, and y'all can discover it then I'll give an explanation of the body. For the investigation I'll probs put a list of all the things you can investigate and ini descriptions and y'all ca split that amongst yourselves (Like give everyone a room to search)

Trials would be more complex and I would probably need to the up a bunch of example's to show y'all what that would look like but I have a pretty solid idea of how that would work.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Hell yeah! Then I'm totally down. I've ran an OC Danganronpa game in the past and it was really fun. I'm okay with my characters dying, too; it happens <3
(I also had some shitty maps I made of a revised school too somewhere if you want those??)

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
im hoping to start at 12 but we can start with 10 if we are waiting a while, obviously more would be beatter

Is this still open? Also will there be any spoilers as I have fully watched the first two games but I am still watching someone play v3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back