Idea How would people feel about a spot to have in-character Q&A sessions?

What do you think?

• Yes

Votes: 28 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Perhaps...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

redraider

Just like it sounds. A place where you can post your characters, other people ask questions, and you answer in character. Personally, I think it would be a great way to develop your characters further, but I want to hear other people's opinions.

as someone who has participated in this sort of thing before, character interviews are tons of fun! they're also great exercises for familiarizing yourself with ("getting into the head of") characters that aren't as developed as some others you may write for. especially if there's a plethora of users asking on a thread, you never know what sort of questions you're going to get

I'm not sure where it would fit best! I think probably this section of the site.
I'd participate!

Maybe it could go under the Quest RP section? I personally have an idea for it being a line up of OCs (from the same world) holding a panel and then everyone’s questions being from people in a crowd.

If Character Showcase doesn't work, I'd recommend RP Discussion & Advice still
Character Showcase seems like probably one of the slowest/least viewed sections of the site?

If Character Showcase doesn't work, I'd recommend RP Discussion & Advice still
Character Showcase seems like probably one of the slowest/least viewed sections of the site?
Yeah it actually is, in context of people looking through it without being linked over there

Well, it's up. We've got the rules, and a starter for my character. I can't wait to see what you ask.

Well, it's up. We've got the rules, and a starter for my character. I can't wait to see what you ask.

omg another superhero gal let's go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back