• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom How to Train Your Dragon

Gattoblu

いつも眠い😪
Hello! I finally have some time on my hands and I just so happen to have seen the new HTTYD trailer and I just...I just really want to roleplay it now. I've seen both movies and I've seen bits and pieces of the shows Riders of Berk and Race to The Edge, but my knowledge of what happens in them is a bit rusty, but hopefully we can work on and around that! I'd be interested in playing Hiccup because I think he's hilarious. Preferably I'd like to set this RP sometime either shortly before the second movie or shortly after.

But first!

Stuff/rules

• I can be very literate. When I get into a roleplay I'm really passionate and I sometimes get carried away. I'm not expecting a novel in response but I'd really appreciate something I can sink my teeth into.
  • I only roleplay males unless I need to for side characters and such.
  • I live in England and I'm aware that many people on this site live in America, but it hasn't caused any problems in the past so hopefully this shouldn't matter ^^
  • I'm not asking for you to be over 18 or anything like that because I am fairly young myself haha
  • Please follow the site rules e.g. no smut etc.
  • I'm a sucker for memes and headcanons so prepare yourself for that :')
  • I love to talk OOC and have some banter with my partner. I don't bite I promise xD
With regards to pairings I honestly don't mind. You could use a canon character or an OC, it's completely up to you! ^^

Edit; If anyone was interested, I'd also love to possibly RP HiJack (Hiccup x Jack Frost) because it's so cute and gah. If this had piqued your curiosity, please don't hesitate to let me know and we can discuss! For this one I can roleplay either character as I've had experience as both ^^

i know this post is kinda short but if anyone is interested hit me up with a message below or throw me a PM. If there's anything else you wish to discuss then just throw it at me and we can talk all you want! :)

Last edited:
I would possibly be interested. :) Shoot me a message and we can see if our writing styles and such work well together. You can also check out my partner search thread - it has most of my details!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back