• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern how to train a dragon: realm of chaos

(Oh. A couple of pages back, bronz had the light scale. I didnt know that celsius had it on his forehead. Its fine to be the fire scale. Sorry about that. Carry on. ) 
Bronz chirped and nudged the scale towards artemis a little further,

(Its ok gona place Inf of there location on His C.S so nobody gets confused but its ok it happens)

Yuri would come out from his Office and Ave on the cealing sleeping as he was walking out he sees a lady on a bench,as he looks both ways as maybe she was one of the injured but nothing,he Looks at her as she might be sleeping but ask "Hey....You ok?"he says kinda worrid as from the atack lots wer injured but he dosent know anything of her

(Hope thats whant you ment was gone for a wille but hope thats right)

[QUOTE="Juli Zakstyre](Oh. A couple of pages back, bronz had the light scale. I didnt know that celsius had it on his forehead. Its fine to be the fire scale. Sorry about that. Carry on. ) 
Bronz chirped and nudged the scale towards artemis a little further,

[/QUOTE]
Artemis picked it up "strange thing" a grunt walks over "oi kid gimme that scale!"

Artemis looks "what scale i dont have one...do you bronz"

(Am i being bossy? I dont mean to be... dang. Sorry yonsisac... *facepalm*)

Loki jerked awake. "Huh? What? No i didnt..." she looked at yuri and recognized him. "Yes... im fine. I just..." she trailed off and her uncle caught her eye. He scowled and she shrunk back. "I uhhh.... had a run in with someone on the beach... nothing important... excuse me..." she stood up and walked over to the cheif. "Yes uncle?" She said timidly. In front of her uncle she was a weak timid thing. He grabbed her by the shoulder and firmly held her in place. "Someome told me you were conversing with an enemy warrior." He said gruffly.

Bronz chirped innocently and shook his head, making his best "cute and innocent look". He fluttered up to artemis's shoulder and perched there.

(Sorry for what?...Im confused o-O)

Yuri would tilt his head and kinda confused as he would walk out of the building and head towards the side of the town hall as Ave Climes down and lowers his head,as Yuri would clime him and sit on his neck and Ave says in a worrid tone "celsius... tepohaic woari vi ternock....i nymuera jacida vebren di harkaj....whatr nomenes xiekivi re tirir coi ti bensvelk"as yuri hears that he would raise his head and be worrid,as Ave would takeoff and fly around the Village for a wille but then would head towards the forrest.

"Uncle?" Loki tried to look confused. "DONT YOU UNCLE ME!" He shouted. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING ON THE BEACH?"

"This girl... she was hurt.. and... and i...." she put her head in her hsands. "She tricked me... and double crossed me... i was just trying to help... i didnt know..."

Her uncle softened a little. "There now. You have a kind heart, there's nothing wrong with that. I... im just trying to do what your father would have done."

[ woah, 0 u0 I see stuff has went down. I'm kinda glad I didn't fall too behind. ^ u^ ]

Varifa nodded her head in greeting as Runa announced her presence. She had faith that Runa would return back to Morkretts army, even though Runa will end up taking back her title as second in command. Varifa didn't mind in the loss of the position, considering the fact she didn't have the position that long.

(Nope mi nugen is empty...You could go and talk too celsius the gentil giant or somthing i dont know)

[QUOTE="Little Sister][ woah, 0 u0 I see stuff has went down. I'm kinda glad I didn't fall too behind. ^ u^ ]
Varifa nodded her head in greeting as Runa announced her presence. She had faith that Runa would return back to Morkretts army, even though Runa will end up taking back her title as second in command. Varifa didn't mind in the loss of the position, considering the fact she didn't have the position that long.

[/QUOTE]
(Jesus i got no messages this is bull they need to fix this)

Morkretts smiled at everyone, as his dragon roars in celebration "MY ARMY!! We will find ghe seven scales and crush berk like the very insect it is!!!"

Artemis looked laughing "sorry...no scales" the grunt grabbed artemis as he glares "you got some nerve lying to me!"

[Yeah they do. ]

Varifa cheered along with Morkrett's army, relishing that they're near conquering Berk and the rest of the land as they know it. She patted Brygrior's neck, as she thought 'Its only a matter of time, before it all ends'. Knowing that they are in a race against time, Varifa softly nudged Brygrior's side - the dragon understood and immediately flew into the air.

Bronz grabs the scale and flies out of the cave, blowing a raspberry at the grunt,. He flies up to his nest and grabs a rock of the same shape and color as the firescale and flies down into thecave, landing in front of the thug and shyly pushes the scale forward.

The grunt looks smirking "aha, so gave up huh ya little wretch!" Grabs the dragon by his wings. Artemis reacted by punching him hard, as the grunt backs up running off.

Bronz squeaked and shook his tail. He triedto reach around and bite the grunts finger but he couldnt reach because of his the thug had him pinned by the wings. He chirped in alarm and hoped to get someone to hear him.

Bronz chirped smartly and jumped out of artemiss arms. He flew out of the cave and returned with a fish and the fire scale. He purred, sitting down to eat his fish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back