• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern how to train a dragon: realm of chaos

Yun prowled a large cave, she was eating a fish from her early catch. She was very bored, Hoping something interesting will come by. But nothing happens anyways... She huffed. Yun looked up at the sky. Wondering if a dragon could come by as well..

Sandra said:
Yun prowled a large cave, she was eating a fish from her early catch. She was very bored, Hoping something interesting will come by. But nothing happens anyways... She huffed. Yun looked up at the sky. Wondering if a dragon could come by as well..
A male accidently walks in "gah! Whoa whoa im sorry" he fell back unsure what to do, going back to the cave wall.

Bronz heard the nagnified echo of the "gah!" And cocked his head. He chirped in curiosity and flew down to the cave behind the male. He chirped a greeting to yon and walked around to the front of the boy and sat down. He looked at the boy, and he chirped again.

Yun smiled at the dragon. But snarled at the human, she stepped forward. "Scram you human!" She yelled. Yun protectively dragged Bronz away from him.

Bronz cheeped in indignance and wriggled out of yon's grasp. Je approached the human and sat down near his leg. He turned to the big female and squeaked in permission.

Yun growled lowly but huffed. "Fine." She leans very close, her nose touching his chin. Her eyes meeting his. "If you hurt him. I'll kill you," she growled and stepped back. Her wings flapped a little, gusts of winds from her wings almost picked up both of them.

Yun huffs. "Alright." She curls up in the dark corner. Only her glowing yellow eyes were showing.

"My ankle is the only major injury that really can be tended to. Except for maybe this.." Runa rolled up her sleeve to reveal a long thin slash along her arm. It was bleeding, but not too heavily. Must have hit a window as well, Runa thought to herself.

She turned to the Viking, already have thought up a fake name.

"I'm Iona. Who are you?"

Bronz purred and rubbed his head against artemis's leg. It was a friendly greeting. The miniature dragon climbed up his pants leg and up to his chest. He looked up inro the face of artemis. Bronz puffed a little smoke and climbed up higher to his shoulder. He nipped at the humans ear in play.

Yun scoots a little closer. But is too curious. She stands back up, going up to the human and sniffs him. She thinks he's harmless. We a loyal and honest heart. As a apology she nuzzled his neck. As if she was a baby dragon herself she licked his hand. She laid down and put her neck in his lap.

My name is Loki". She said while she took out her bandages. "I think that your ankle is alright." She said, splinting it. "Sorry for knocking you off like that. I didn't know that my cobrathorn coukd ram that hard."

Brygrior nestled on the ground as he watched Varifa go around Morkrett's camp and tend to any wounded grunts or dragons. She was currently was wrapping up a gash on a man's side after applying an ominment to prevent infection. Once she was done, Varifa wiped her hands and collected her supplies in a satchel.

Runa studied the girl while saying," It wasn't your CobraThorn who knocked me off. It was a bigger dragon, it looked like it was made of stone. It shot green flames. I was dodging it when I accidentally let go of my dragon's saddle. I was catapulted into that building over there."

Runa pointed to the building with it's wall broken open.

She doesn't seem to realize I'm a major enemy… Runa thought to herself.

Borgunna spotted a pair of Whispering Deaths. Instantly she was flying towards them with vigor. They landed together near a widow's home, who quickly ran inside screaming. Through whistles and chirps, the Whispering Deaths told Borgunna to follow to see the Alpha. They took off faster than Thor's chariot.

*that must have been ave,yons dragon* loki thought, "well, a broken rib and a sprained ankle aren't the worst of your problems." She sighed. "My uncle is the cheif of the hairy hooligans, and he... uhh..... if you can get off the island s fast as you can, i can lie and cover for you. " she looked around for anyone, everybody was in the great hall, so there was no one out.

Ave would have recoverd from his injuris and Yuri would be planing somthing as he has lost the map and needs too finde it but dosent know were is it and eather the 7 scales islands,as he would look the direction were the dragons flew away and might be a shot too fly there direction as he needed too finde the map.

Celsius would be on top of "Scale moutin" located in the center of the 7 scale islands and dragons fill the 7 islands as te 7 island would be in the midle of the other 6 and Celsius would be ontop of the mouting having an over look of the area

Morkretts walked as he red the map, he nodded "yes...yes.. , heh....my mighty grunts!! Go find the scales!!!"

The grunts all went on different dragons shooting off, after being told the islands.

Artemis looked at bronz "heh....your such a curious one huh"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back