• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern how to train a dragon: realm of chaos

Las noches veteran

The Gillian that peers into dreams
how to train a dragon: realm of chaos - berk - 200 years later

Every viking know of dragons, they used to be mortal enemies. Untill one brave boy hiccup made friends with toothless and learnt that they could be tamed.

So 200 years after that day, the heroes of berk have been etched into time....but now your story begins.

Evil dragons have been sighted, new villains araise, will you and your partner dragon save the world

In the middle of the ocean an island surrounded by a black fog drifted through the ocean. On top of this island no green was seen, only black grass and rotten trees.

A deadly death claw crawls into an underground tunnel roaring. "Ahh...my pet...what news do you bring...no wait....you...got to berk...excellent....almost 12 years since i made this island go a float, hehe lets make this a grand reunion"

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/how-to-train-a-dragon-realm-of-chaos.57744/

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuri would be in the TownHall in his Desk filling papers and Avis on the top of the building resting,as Yuri fills papers of the towns status and Dragon count and so on of information,as aswell he is busy today but its normal for him as Avis climes down from the roof and stick his head inside from a window in his office and says in a rock voice "re wux still tawurair?"as yuri would look at him and say "Yes but i think i will finishe soon"Yuri says as he continues too write and Avis watching from the window

Loki sat atop the cliff overlooking the island and sighed. She opened her copy of the book of dragons and continued sketching in her dragon. She was silent as a mouse as a few wild terrible terrors swooped in next to her. They snuggled up against her and she smiled. Chistare lay amongst the grasses below her, his hood a deep blue with pleasure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Borgunna fell into a dive with Runa riding her. The cold air wiped at Runa's face and she smiled. It felt nice. She pulled up and they missed the ground with 20 feet to spare. Runa spotted Morkrets and she landed next to him.

"Any news Morkrets? I think I saw Berk a few miles away. They don't expect a thing! Stupid vikings.." She spat the last two words.

With a rageful turn he turns around shouting "HOW many times do i have to tell you!!! Address yourself first, stupid girl i...ahem..the vikings wont expect a thing...but im gunna send one of my pets" he then plunged his hand into a purple lake, pulling out what looks like a whispering death egg.

Aria was training with her dragon on another cliff, by practicing running and jumping on to her dragon then they worked on the other training with her dragon lighting himself on fire and flying tricks into the sky while still lit on fire.

Loki looked at the next cliff over and smiled as she saw aria and her monstrous nightmare practicing. She waved at the tandem and went back to sketching her cobrathorn.

Aria waved back before jumping off the cliff and letting her dragon catch her and she flew over to the two of them and landed on their cliff."Hey~!"She looked back at her dragon and squealed."No, no, no, no. Don't light everything on fire again please."

Loki laughed. "Alright. We have the water brigade on hand just in case." Chistare looked up at the three and flew up, snapping at aria's dragon as if to say "quit it!"

Aria giggled."Oh he just can't help himself, monstrous nightmare love to be on fire. No matter where they are, i can not recall how many times i have had to have my house rebuilt because of him coming in their all fiery like "I just took bath of fire"."

"Well, that's a dragon for you." Loki giggled and scratched the nose of the nightmare. Chistare growled with jealousy. "Oh hush chistare."

Sin and misery, two baby dragons carried the whispering death egg to one of berks cave and placed a rot crystal by it. Both giggled as they flew off.

The egg begins to catch as revolving teeth ate the rot scale, mutating the dragon. Soon his eyes grew purple, the spikes became more jagged and it grew another pair of wings. The whispering doom as the dark lord would call it, burrowed under ground.

The ground beneath Loki shook and trembled as the whispering doom burrowed underneath. "What's g-going on?" Her voice shook as the ground rocked and rolled (not musically). She tried to stand and almost fell off the cliff. Chistare grabbed her by the back of the tunic and pulled her back up. The whispering doom burst out of the ground with a shriek and cartwheeled through the air, heading for the west side of the island.

"What the heck is that thing?!"

The whispering doom teeth spun like a meat-grinder its tails suddenly split like vines of a tree, revealing 12 thorny-root like tails.

The whispering doom shoots three purple fire rings which incinerated the grass causing a forest fire. The tails whip lash the homes of defencless vikings.

" fire brigade! Now!" Loki hopped up on chistare and flew towards the whispering doom. She took a hook from her pouch and tied it to a rope and threw it at the whispering doom. It caught the twelve tails and chistare looped around the dragon, flying to the ground and pinning the death with its own tails. Loki got off and approached the doom very carefully, holding out her hand. "Easy big fella. I'm no going to hurt you..." She stepped forward slowly.

The tails went out of control each one spins like a drill cutting out of the ropes "zzzzzizzzzz" his teeth spins as its inner mouth narrows shooting a high pressured purple flame.

"Whoa!" Loki scrambled to get away from the thrashing tails, aprroaching instead from the side, where the wings are. She pulled some dragon nip out of her pocket and held it out, walking slowly and steadily. *if this doesn't work, we might have to kill this thing* she thought. "Chistare," she whispered, " be ready with that acid breath of yours."

Aria looked at the dragon and then at Loki."Back away from that dragon, this one is not tameable! It ate something that would be called rot crystal, it does something to dragons that change them so just get on your dragon."She climbed onto Flamerthrower and he flew off the cliff.

The whispering doom was about to shoot but just rolls over and dies. The dragon nip becomes toxic to dragons that are contaminated, as it reverses back to a whispering death, still deadm

"No." Loki kneeled down next to the whispering death, placing a hand on the death's scaly back. "I'm sorry." She stood and waved down aria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back