• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern how to train a dragon: realm of chaos

Yun looks at Artemis, licking his face and grunting. "At least your not going to kill us.. Like some other humans would do." Yun smiled as Bronz.

Bronz cheeped and then growled a little. He flew out of the cave and up to his nest. The scale of light needed to be more protected. He grabbed the golden scale in his little claws and flew back down to the cave. He dropped the scale in front of artemis. He landed and nosed the scale towards the boy.

As yuri would sit on his bed as he kinda has a plan but not ready yet and yuri would be resting for later

Celsius would chake his head slightli and get up and start too make his way toward the sea too get fish as dragons would fly near him and some land on him as he dint minde at all as others would be in the island guarding the other scales

Runa nodded.

"I see. Well, thank you for your help." she thanked Loki. Runa spotted Borgunna in the air, heading towards their position. She broke out in a sinister grin. Finally, now I can drop the nice act! Runa thought to herself.

"I mean, after all, now I can go back to planning the destruction of your puny island. Anyways, I must be off. Enjoy Berk while you still can Loki."

Borgunna landed next to Runa, giving her a happy nuzzle. She petted her Electric Storm dragon and leapt onto her. Give a sinister wave good bye, Runa took off.

Loki was bewildered."YOU OWE ME YOU TWO TIMING RAT! I HELPED YOU AND THIS IS YOUR WAY OF THANKING ME!!! AAGGGH!" She yelled out in anger and chistare spat acid into the ocean in disgust. "How could i have been so stupid, chistare? Its my fault now. Just bite me and send me to valhalla."she sighed and sat down on the edge of the cliff, dangling her legs over the side. She closed her eyes and put her head in her hands.

Laughing hysterically, Runa flew closer to the floating island. When they arrived, Runa limped quickly down the halls towards the grand hall were Morkretts was celebrating. She stopped in front of the double doors and tried to clean herself up. After brushing away clumps of dirt clinging to her coat, she opened the doors into the room with a rather proud look.

"Hello Morkretts! It is I, Runa. I come back from the destruction of Berk."

Chistare rumbled deep in his theoat and laid down next to his mistress, putting his head in hwr lap. "Oh gods if asgard, what am i going to tell my uncle?" Loki sighed and took her hands down from her face. She had been crying.

Yun would grumbled and get off of Artemis's lap. "I'm going hunting...." She muttered and went through the dense forest, hoping to find something.

( @Juli Zakstyre you can bring your new dragon, the one made for Yun I guess. xD )

Yun settled down, near the unseen dragon, her stomach grumbled, "Ugh... I would be better off fishing..." She looked through a cave, hoping something was in there. Nope. She sighed,

Yun spun around, snarling. The dragon seemed no harm. She stepped back a little just in case, "Hello..." Her tail flicked in nervousness.

The golden dragon smiled. "I mean no harm to you... just doing my own thing. Prey's scarce lately, huh?"

Loki got up from her position by th,e cliff and sighed. She might as well talk to her uncle sooner rather than later. She started walking towards the great hall.

Yun nodded. "Yeah... Or animals just don't like me." She laughed and walked toward the dragon. "I'm Yun. You?" She said with a friendly chirp.

"I am Vadiron. Nice to meet you Yun." He looked up through the trees to the cliffside, where he could see loki walking away with her head down. "Hmm..." perhaps i'll deal with that later, he thought to himself

Yun chirped and smiled. "Nice to meet you too Vadiron." She flapped her wings happily and bounded around him. "So! Now that you're my new friend, what do you want to do??"II

"How about THIS!" He said as he pounced on her. He play swatted her horns and play growled.

Loki walked up through the doors of the great hall. She found a bench in the corner next to some food and sank into the wall, sighing and closing ger eyes. She was asleep soon.

(I belive a rude awakening would be in order here.)

She growled playfully and swatted at his neck, she used all her power and somehow pinned him, she chirped a few times and sometimes let him get her. Though.. Sometimes he uses more strength then her! "You're really strong!" She said.

Last edited by a moderator:
She gasped but laughed. She saw his tail wrap around a tree. "Hey, that's cheating! I didn't get to use a tree!" Yun would laugh and growl and thrash. "Okay! Okay! You win." Yun would almost die from laughter.

Vadiron laughed and got off of her. "Well, yon, it looks like you are a great fighter, even in play."

(Lets not get too far in one-on-one dialogue. The others need chances to reply too.)

IvyofStone said:
Laughing hysterically, Runa flew closer to the floating island. When they arrived, Runa limped quickly down the halls towards the grand hall were Morkretts was celebrating. She stopped in front of the double doors and tried to clean herself up. After brushing away clumps of dirt clinging to her coat, she opened the doors into the room with a rather proud look.
"Hello Morkretts! It is I, Runa. I come back from the destruction of Berk."
Morkretts looks at the map, seeing "ruuna! Your okay! Grunts let us welcome runa back!!!" The grunts all cheer and celebrate, as some grunts return wounded.

Artemis looks at the scale, confused "hmm...i wonder what this thing is...." he taps it abit confused.

Celsius would be on the top of his island as a Dragon would land on his head and say 1 of the seven scales was missing form island #3 and it was the Fire scale,he would raise his head and give out a loud roar that can be heard milles away as the dragons in his command would scater all over the Island serching for the scale

(How?...is connectid too his head and aswell the dark and accient scale,the ones that are on islands are the Fire,Water,Air,Earth scale)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back