Experiences How many RP sites are you using right now?

Oh, no, I throughly agree. By "committment", I more was referring to the speed of posting. To me, groups tend to be more fast paced than I can put out. Typically, I tend to average 1 post a week. I would get lost in a group setting with that pace.
gonna PM you, gettin' off-topic here

All of them, lol. There’s definitely a few that are my favorites and that I use more regularly due to things like how active the site is and what kind of folks are there, but I bounce from site to site from time to time especially if I’m looking for more roleplays. Wherever there’s a roleplay community, I’m probably there. You never know where you’re gonna meet some pretty cool people to write with, so I like to keep my options open. Wherever I find people to write with at the moment, that’s where I spend my time.

That being said, I consider RPN as my main roleplay home. There truly isn’t a community out there like here. It’s the warmest and friendliest for sure.

I unfortunately became desperate enough to try Facebook groups once. Just once. Never again. I went in knowing it was a mistake. 0/10. Would not recommend.

Last edited:
I use two. I haven't really rped on here much and my main site I rp on is filled with a ton of people (huge amount of gaians). I want to start rping on here though.

It wasn't until a few years ago when I found out Facebook RP groups exist. Like who actually uses Facebook for rping? Like if you're not using it to get into political arguments with your family, are you even Facebooking properly bro?

It wasn't until a few years ago when I found out Facebook RP groups exist. Like who actually uses Facebook for rping? Like if you're not using it to get into political arguments with your family, are you even Facebooking properly bro?

I basically use Facebook like a forum or imageboard these days, so no, I don't use Facebook properly.

That's hilarious in hindsight and so true. But I actually got into RP through Facebook back when I was like, 12. It's been ten years since. That was when FB still had its games and all. Someone was using one of the threads in a game forum to host a 'realistic' wolf RP. I was only introduced to other roleplay sites through the roleplayers I met on FB, so bless 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back