• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern How About Something a Little More Happy? Sort of. (M/M Slice of Life Partner Search) Specific Plot inside

HanTHyun

That One Person
Hello there!

I'm Tae, male, and 21+ years old. I am open to many types of RPs (check out my other general search thread for more plots). However, I have been craving something specific lately and figured I would see if anyone out there fancies the same.
So, lets get down to business......To defeat the Huns. Every time. God damn it Disney.

What I am looking for (Let's make it bullet points to make it easier. I do love organization):
  • The pairing: To start with YC and MC have been dating for over two years now. This means we need to have a good amount of OOC before starting as we go along. Looking for someone who is willing to be friends and actually chat and what not!

• A more happy bliss RP to begin with! Just a good old relationship RP. I would love to add some more drama, every day life stuff, as the plot moves along. Maybe MC wants to talk about adopting kids and YC is resistant to it. Something more within their relationship. Not looking for cheating or that sort of drama here that could ruin a relationship. More just bumps in the road a lot of relationships deal with. I would love it if you were willing to play a guy with some anger issues. Not fully abusive, but maybe work has been stressful and he just isn't up for discussing kids or marriage or whatever and gets a little scary angry. You get what I mean. Looking for something realistic (but also with a little TV show dramatics), but real true love.

• As you may have guessed, I am looking for someone who can play a dominant/top character. This is all just my personal preference. Looking for YC to be a masculine top. I'll try to explain what I mean by this to the best of my abilities. Let's hope it works out: I like my tops acting and looking like real men. I like them dominant. Sue me. I do not want some perfect pretty boy emo guy that is skin and bones and is somehow super strong and emotionless like out of some anime. A guy who makes moves and can be a bit of a typical 'man' at times, You get it. Charming and committed type of course. So please masculine realistic tops only! Masculine doesn't mean muscles and all that physical bit. Nothing wrong with a dad-bod. My point is just no tiny scrawny wimpy un-charming dudes basically. Masculine not like buff, but more personality. But also manly looking lol. You get it (I keep saying that, but maybe you don't). Looking for a coupling of the very sort of tradition role of a man of the house and the housewife sort, but with two men. My character is not super feminines I think, just more on the elegant, sweet, housewife type (Think housewife from the 50s type mixed with a Disney princess...But like in an appealing way) I really hope some of that make sense to someone out there. Eheh.

• Speaking of couples....As this is with an already establish relationship, 18+ people only. I just don't feel comfortable RPing anything romance/relationship related with minors. Looking for an RP with a good mix of all of the relationship things.

If any of this makes sense to you or peaks your interest, Send a PM my way!

Also, here is just my basic writing/style info/rules. Do read these as well to make sure we are a good writing match : )
---I tend to write 2-10 long paragraphs (Depending on what the RP calls for at the time). Less if it's needed to move the plot along. Please be able to write at least 2-3. 3rd Person writing. Long-term.
---No God modding! Do not write for my character! Their actions/words/and reactions are not for you to control. It's no fun when people take over your character without permission.
---I would prefer you character be 27-40, Be realistic with age based on rp factors such as your characters job. My guy will be 23.
---Please reply at least once every few days. I will do the same.
---Be friendly and lets at least know each other a little.
---Have no problem with cussing, violence, blood, and gore, yada yada.
---As for pics I will do real life. Descriptions only are also an option. I would really prefer a ref pic though! You may also use realism style drawings/paintings. Not an anime fan so no anime stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back