• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy House of Ruin (interest check)

Tzun

Lord of the Dreadfort
The location would be set in a dark low medieval fantasy hamlet, where our set of adventurers have come to return their family's ancient manor back to its rightful glory. Destroyed by age and monstrosity, brigands and unholy ilk alike have taken refuge within the deepest reaches of the dungeons below. The characters will be somewhat bound to the hamlet and manor, as that's the only reason that they are there.

A stagecoach will arrive with new adventurers to choose from if your character dies, as the Rp is focused at least 50% on combat. Within the town below the cliff face that looks over the dark forests below, you can find a place to drink, sleep, eat, gear yourself and more.

I have not fully decided whether or not this should be a stat based RP as well, but if several people show more interest in that due to the combat, I would be open to that as an option.

Anyone interested?

Added my character, I left off Abilities, wasn't quite sure what to use for the class. Did you have any set abilities in mind or should we come up with our own?

Please let me know if anything needs changing!

I just wanted to see what class you chose and will randomly assign the abilities. If you don't mind modelling it after mine in the format with the spoilers, will be a lot easier to navigate the CS.

So I figure you'll want some starting gear. You can check my character's sheet for some example of gear you might need.

I am definitely interested in this. Would prefer stat's and dice rolls, though i am happy with either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back