• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hosted Project, Original Story, looking for new players.

Shin Positron Laser

Guardian of the Old Ways
Hi there!

We are looking for new players to join our group of RPers.

Background information on the status of the RP:

This Roleplay, The Principle Journey, is a completely original world. The RP has existed for more than 5 years across multiple websites, through many characters and players and has even pre-dated its current GM, ( myself ) Every time I have personally reincarnated the RP I have continued to contribute and keep track of existing lore, hard facts, historical events, and even characters whose players no longer RP with us. The result is fantastic, and still leaves a lot of room for expansion. Despite its long run, new players have always been welcome to join as there is no need to 'catch up' on storyline plot in order to roleplay with others.

The RP in General

A foreign figure of controversy has setup an independent mercenary force in a land that is not his own. He has recruited peoples from all over the continent to his cause of ending a 500 year old war. Although many have flocked to his banner, external and internal threats arise everyday for those who would follow his lead and the constant daily routine of mercenary missions to help the cause.

What we offer:

- Monthly themed missions
- A Reward system for participation
- A system that promotes focused and steady growth in powers and abilities.
- A smaller group of steady RPers.
- The opportunity to expand the world.
- A fighting system, easy to learn, fun to apply.

Here is what we are looking for in Rpers:

- Posting Availability: 3 posts a week minimum.
- Detailed Writer: A paragraph minimum per post please.

Please feel free to ask any questions or concerns and they will be promptly addressed!!!

Hi there!

We are looking for new players to join our group of RPers.

Background information on the status of the RP:

This Roleplay, The Principle Journey, is a completely original world. The RP has existed for more than 5 years across multiple websites, through many characters and players and has even pre-dated its current GM, ( myself ) Every time I have personally reincarnated the RP I have continued to contribute and keep track of existing lore, hard facts, historical events, and even characters whose players no longer RP with us. The result is fantastic, and still leaves a lot of room for expansion. Despite its long run, new players have always been welcome to join as there is no need to 'catch up' on storyline plot in order to roleplay with others.

The RP in General

A foreign figure of controversy has setup an independent mercenary force in a land that is not his own. He has recruited peoples from all over the continent to his cause of ending a 500 year old war. Although many have flocked to his banner, external and internal threats arise everyday for those who would follow his lead and the constant daily routine of mercenary missions to help the cause.

What we offer:

- Monthly themed missions
- A Reward system for participation
- A system that promotes focused and steady growth in powers and abilities.
- A smaller group of steady RPers.
- The opportunity to expand the world.
- A fighting system, easy to learn, fun to apply.

Here is what we are looking for in Rpers:

- Posting Availability: 3 posts a week minimum.
- Detailed Writer: A paragraph minimum per post please.

Please feel free to ask any questions or concerns and they will be promptly addressed!!!

This looks fun :D
Can I join?

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Decay Decay
August August
FloatingStrawberryKitten FloatingStrawberryKitten
Susanoo Susanoo

Hi everyone! Thank you for showing interest! Please feel free to use the link in the first post to explore the RP. Because of the transition update a month ago the text formatting may be a bit wonky. I am currently working to remedy that situation.

Here is the link to character sheet. Please feel free to start a thread in this section, but please do not post in the sticky thread. The sticky thread has 2 character sheet, one for humans, one for non-humans. All races have their unique traits, but of course humans are the at the center of nearly everything revolving the RP.

If there should be any questions or concerns, please use this interest check thread, the HP ooc thread, or your personal character thread.

thefierysiren thefierysiren
IctoraPost IctoraPost
Archdemon Archdemon
Blackrussian Blackrussian

Hi everyone! Thank you for showing interest! Please feel free to use the link in the first post to explore the RP. Because of the transition update a month ago the text formatting may be a bit wonky. I am currently working to remedy that situation.

Here is the link to character sheet. Please feel free to start a thread in this section, but please do not post in the sticky thread. The sticky thread has 2 character sheet, one for humans, one for non-humans. All races have their unique traits, but of course humans are the at the center of nearly everything revolving the RP.

If there should be any questions or concerns, please use this interest check thread, the HP ooc thread, or your personal character thread.

Can I join?
I'd be interested in partaking in it if it's still looking for new blood.
looks cool.

If there should be any questions or concerns, please use this interest check thread, the HP ooc thread, or your personal character thread. Hopefully after a bit of browsing you will be acquainted with what you are actually getting into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back