• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hospital/Medical Drama

A Ty

This is very likely to be an ushy gushy Romance. :) Hey all, I'm Ashley. Let's jump right into this, shall we?

With this roleplay, there isn't really any specific plot I have in mind, mostly just the setting that I figure will be fun to do. I'm up for plenty of different kinds of pairings, but I'm most comfortable with M x F pairings, but I could probably be convinced to do M x M. If you want to double, I'd love to do that.

As for pairings:

Doctor/Doctor

Doctor/Nurse

Nurse/Nurse

Etc... Pretty much any of these or whatever else that is associated with a a hospital. I'm open to many possibilities. Though, I'm not sure I'd want to do a Doctor/Patient one, unless we can think of a really intriguing plot.

Finally, rules:

I'm wanting a fairly literate roleplayer from, detailed. I tend to write 2-4 paragraphs for each character, depending on the situation and everything going on. I give what I get, basically. Please, no one liners, though I do understand that sometimes we get writers block, so if it's a paragraph, that's okay.

Please use good grammar and spelling. We're all humans, mistakes happen, just no text speak unless they're actually texting or something like that.

I prefer someone who replies at least once a day--I get that life gets in the way. I understand. If you're going to be gone a while just let me know :) I'll do the same. If ever you get bored, tell me, I'll try to give you something interesting. If it doesn't work, just let me know, we can peacefully drop it.

Lastly, I prefer to use e-mail, so I'll likely want to switch to that after we get some stuff plotted out.

That's about it. Just write me below or PM me, and we can talk plot and character :D !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back