• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hospital/Medical Drama and Romance

lafeae

Absent-minded Doodler
Very much likely a romance :D . Hey all, pleasure to meet you. I'm lafeae, but I'm sure you can see that. Let's jump right into this, shall we?

With this, there isn't any particular plot I have in mind, mostly just the setting that I figure will be fun to do. I'm up for plenty of different kinds of pairings, and I'm totally cool with MxF and MxM. Whichever is better, but I'm going to play the male role.

As for pairings:

Doctor/Doctor

Doctor/Patient

Doctor/Nurse

Nurse/Nurse

Etc.... xD . Pretty much any of these or whatever else that is associated with a a hospital. I'm open to many possibilities.

Alrighty--! Rules

I'm wanting a fairly literate roleplayer from casual to detailed. I tend to write 2-4 paragraphs depending on the situation. I give what I get, essentially. Please, no one liners, though I do understand that sometimes we get brain-farts so if it's a paragraph, that's okay.

Please use good grammar and spelling. We're all humans, mistakes happen, just no text speak unless they're actually texting or something of the like.

I prefer someone who replies at least once a day--I get that life gets in the way. I understand. If you're going to be gone a while just let me know :3 I'll do the same. If ever you get bored, tell me, I'll try to give you something interesting. If it doesn't work, just let me know, we can peacefully drop it.

That's about it. Just write me below or PM me, and we can talk plot and character :D !

*squeals*

I would absolutely LOVE to do a hospital romance drama, especially with a doctor/patient pairing
:D

Haha xD . Excitement is nice to see.

Alrighty, sounds great to me. I'll PM you and we can discuss ideas and characters. (*U*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back