• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Horror/Slasher 1x1 RP

SlasherBasher

I am looking for a 1x1 Slasher/Horror rp. Any literacy level above semi lit is fine and you can even go under that some I don’t care, just no one liners. My main thing is replying speed. I need decently fast replyers above paragraph writers. Just not my thing.

I have many different plots but they are all slasher/horror based. Pm if you are interested (That’s where we will rp.) and I will give you more details.

Female-Looking for Male or Female.

I have little idea of how to properly use this site, but if you’re willing to bear with me as I learn the layout and controls I’ll definitely stick around. Also, haha, we have similar usernames and that’s kind of funny. I don’t think I can send PMs yet, but can still receive and reply to them. You can HMU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back