• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Horror anyone?

Koto

You got to let your dark side shine occasionally.
So I'm thinking of making a horror rp.

It will be based off a make shift planet that was demolished by total war, The war ended with Nuclear warfare which caused the entire planet to be covered in smoke and fog, and this created a complete EMP. This fog had created beasts that you now have to survive. And there is a known group of masked kids that are called the cultists. They believe the only was to bring this planet back is to kill everyone else.

Now you and whoever you run into along the way are trying to make it to an under water city dome called Eden. it is the last known safe place on this planet. But it is under complete military rule.

Alright. :D I didn't expect so many poeople to be interested. I'll PM You guys when I have it up.

Casual to Descriptive.

Britt-21

Maybe this can preoccupy us as our SCP rp dies. xD It's dying and this seems like it will be a fun rp so why not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back