• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Horizon Zero Dawn Search

Poinsettia

A ghost of the ages
Hello,

So, as you can probably tell, I'm looking for an RP partner. I'm a 24 year old who is currently in school (coming to the end of my semester at the moment so I will soon have way more free time). I consider myself lit/lazy lit. I usually try to match my partners post, and on average post about 500 words. As for how often I can post, that varies, sometimes I can usually post once a day. Other times I'm too buys and have to cut down to once a week. I'll give you a heads up if I will be absent for a while.

I don't mind rping on site, but I am new to this particular rp website so please bear with me. (I usually prefer to rp over email as gmail constantly saves my email progress.)

Oh! and I love to plot! I'm very easy going, and don't mind chatting and figuring stuff out before RPing and am completely open to plotting on pm!

I work full time nights, and have more than a few opportunities to write, so I'm looking to fill up the time!

Also, I do not mind doubling. (As a side note I can write m/f, f// or m// although I do have a mild preference for m/f)

Now for what I'm craving....
I'm working through the last half of the video game Horizon Zero Dawn and I'm practically wasting away with the need for an RP! I'd be interested in doing a purely canon rp or a mix of canon and oc characters. I have a mild plot or two brewing but I would love if we could throw some ideas back and forth!

Last edited:
I might be interested. I'm pretty close to finishing the game myself (just got back to Mother's Cradle) and I have been toying with an OC; a cryogenically suspended scientist from the old age. (Though after exploring the Zero Dawn bunker I'm starting to think I need a new OC. XD)

Yeah. He would have to have been lucky to escape that. My OC is a Banuk huntress :) If you do end up being interested in the rp, just shoot me a pm!

And done! Pretty good ending! But they never did explain exactly what made HADES go rouge. Just a "strange energy".

Anyways... Yeah, I'm down to RP! Definitely ditching the frozen scientist idea though.

Dang these credits are long... 20 minutes. And were that a heavy hint at a sequel at the end?

Last edited:
Well I would be down to plot and figure things out! I'm new on the site (not to rping) so I unfortunately can't pm anyone until I've made a certain amount of posts.

Soooo apparently with this new job I have more spare time then I thought! Looking to add another rp partner ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back