• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hopefully i can rp with someone :,)

Emosarechattering

I said cut the goddamn carrots
Hello! : )

Guess I should do a introduction so anyone who is interested will kinda know me

My name I go by is Noah
I'm 17 almost 18 so yes I'm in school bare with me I'm not always super active

-My time zone is EST if that really matters

-I enjoy drawing a lot so dont mind me if I want to show you something I drew based off the roleplay cause I will most likely do that ha-

-Please respect my they/them pronounce as well!

Things I would like from a partner-

Please be at least around my age I dont mind if your older though just mainly 15 - 20

Please please please! Dont ghost me! I hate when people do it...

Help me with a plot cause I can be kinda slow sometimes and struggle with a plot

Oh and fandoms I'm into!

-Mha (my hero acadamia) though I haven't watched it in a LONG time
-Black clover (I'm still catching up on it)
-Noramgami
-Tokyo ghoul
-Vocaloid (I dont think that can be role played??)
Tbhk
-Gravity falls
-Overwatch
-panty and stocking (I was held at gunpoint while typing that. Jk I'm kidding)
-danganronpa
I'm also okay with oc x oc or canon x oc or canon x canon. or no romance at all is okay! And any FxF of MxM is fine and so MxF hahah

Yea that's it. A lot of anime but yeaaaa BUT if you have any other ideas I will be happy to hear them! I'm always open to new ideas : )

I think that will be all for now but if I do happen go remember something this is will be edited.

Any questions feel free to ask because I'm sure i left something out haha

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back