• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hop around the world

Ioko followed the movememts of Makoto and was slighlty surprised with his answer. Yet she was statisfied. When the boy chose Yoshi, she shifted her red eyes somewhat curious towards the male that was going for a dare.

@NickOnTheReg @BobbyW

Makoto Fujimoto
37791.jpg

Hah, Dare... just like i thought! Makoto kept his 'gun' aimed at Yoshi, while a genuine smile started to appear on his face. The boy switched his gaze between him and Ioko, followed by a faint, but still notable nod, directed at Yoshi, as if trying to say something like 'I got you', indicating what his supposed intentions regarding the dare were... Then, suddenly, That smile of his turned into a, almost sadistic looking grin, followed by breaking the pistol form of his hand, by snapping it. ...This is going to be great! His head turned towards Senna, eyes still locked onto Yoshi. "Senna, would you mind bringing us one of your skirts? Oh! and maybe some make-up too, if you got any."

BobbyW said:
Makoto Fujimoto
37791.jpg

Hah, Dare... just like i thought! Makoto kept his 'gun' aimed at Yoshi, while a genuine smile started to appear on his face. The boy switched his gaze between him and Ioko, followed by a faint, but still notable nod, directed at Yoshi, as if trying to say something like 'I got you', indicating what his supposed intentions regarding the dare were... Then, suddenly, That smile of his turned into a, almost sadistic looking grin, followed by breaking the pistol form of his hand, by snapping it. ...This is going to be great! His head turned towards Senna, eyes still locked onto Yoshi. "Senna, would you mind bringing us one of your skirts? Oh! and maybe some make-up too, if you got any."
Senna

Senna stared at Makoto at first. "Eh? My skirts and make up? Whyy?" she asked. Then it dawned on her all of a sudden. A little evil laugh came out of her as she stood up and ran over to her tent. "Yoshi oneesan" she said laughing, Basically calling Yoshi her sister now instead of brother. She brought out a baby blue skirt and red tights to match as well as her makeup kit.

Yoshi

Yoshi's cocky smile quickly faded away once he heard Makoto. "Naniiiii?" he said loudly. A look of horror appeared on his face. "Senna, don't, Senna wait." he yelled, but it was too late. Senna already ran inside of her tent.
That sneaky bastard he thought. An evil like glare came across his face as his eyes shot arrows at Makoto. Yoshi almost fell over once he heard Senna call him Oneesan. He watched as she ran out with a nice bright blue skirt. "joyyy" he said as he noticed the color. Yoshi clearly wasn't expecting this and now feared what had to come next. A gulp being heard across the campfire

@BobbyW @Hobbesisalive

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna
Senna stared at Makoto at first. "Eh? My skirts and make up? Whyy?" she asked. Then it dawned on her all of a sudden. A little evil laugh came out of her as she stood up and ran over to her tent. "Yoshi oneesan" she said laughing, Basically calling Yoshi her sister now instead of brother. She brought out a baby blue skirt and red tights to match as well as her makeup kit.

Yoshi

Yoshi's cocky smile quickly faded away once he heard Makoto. "Naniiiii?" he said loudly. A look of horror appeared on his face. "Senna, don't, Senna wait." he yelled, but it was too late. Senna already ran inside of her tent. That sneaky bastard he thought. An evil like glare came across his face as his eyes shot arrows at Makoto. Yoshi almost fell over once he heard Senna call him Oneesan. He watched as she ran out with a nice bright blue skirt. "joyyy" he said as he noticed the color. Yoshi clearly wasn't expecting this and now feared what had to come next. A gulp being heard across the campfire

@BobbyW @Hobbesisalive
Makoto crossed his arms, his grin growing even bigger. Watching Yoshi's sly grin fade away in less than a second, was more than worth it... but, his reaction beyond that, just added to the enjoyment. "Oh great, the tights even match his eyes! 'Yoshi Onee-Chan', look!" A notable giggle managed to escape the boy. 'Joyyy' was the perfect word to describe how Makoto felt, he even started clapping his hands, out of pure amusement. He poked his elbow into Satsuki's side, trying to get his attention on the whole event that was occuring before them.

@Hobbesisalive

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna

Yoshi

Yoshi's cocky smile quickly faded away once he heard Makoto. "Naniiiii?" he said loudly. A look of horror appeared on his face. "Senna, don't, Senna wait." he yelled, but it was too late. Senna already ran inside of her tent. That sneaky bastard he thought. An evil like glare came across his face as his eyes shot arrows at Makoto. Yoshi almost fell over once he heard Senna call him Oneesan. He watched as she ran out with a nice bright blue skirt. "joyyy" he said as he noticed the color. Yoshi clearly wasn't expecting this and now feared what had to come next. A gulp being heard across the campfire

@BobbyW @Hobbesisalive
Satsuki face palmed himself when he heard Makoto demanding Senna to get her skirts. He knew the boy well enough to know he wasn't going to do something that every one suspected. And of course this was more comfortable for Ioko. The male smiled to the red haired girl and chuckled when Yoshi acted all surprised. It was exactly the kind of truth and dare Satsuki loved. Those unexpected dare's and smart questions made it fun. "Yeah yeah you did a good job Doggie." He praised him like a dog when Makoto started to poke his elbow.

Senna

Senna handed Yoshi the outfit and giggled. "Don't ruin them, otherwise you owe me 50,000 yen." she said in a very serious tone. She quickly ran back over and sat next to Ioko and curled up next to her. "Koto-kun" she said laughing. Excited to see what he had in store for Yoshi

Yoshi

Yoshi took the skirt and leggings and everything very slowly from Senna. "Don't worry, I won't ruin anything." He paused for a moment when she said 50,000 yen. She must be joking with that much money. He then looked over the stuff and make-up. Okay now he can see why they are expensive. A heavy sigh came out of his mouth and he looked up at Makoto. "Well, now what?" he asked in a sharp tone, clearly unhappy about the situation. Payback was going through his head at somepoint. "I Will get you back, some where, some how, some time, when you least expect it." he said with a laugh.

@BobbyW @Hobbesisalive

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna
Senna handed Yoshi the outfit and giggled. "Don't ruin them, otherwise you owe me 50,000 yen." she said in a very serious tone. She quickly ran back over and sat next to Ioko and curled up next to her. "Koto-kun" she said laughing. Excited to see what he had in store for Yoshi

Yoshi

Yoshi took the skirt and leggings and everything very slowly from Senna. "Don't worry, I won't ruin anything." He paused for a moment when she said 50,000 yen. She must be joking with that much money. He then looked over the stuff and make-up. Okay now he can see why they are expensive. A heavy sigh came out of his mouth and he looked up at Makoto. "Well, now what?" he asked in a sharp tone, clearly unhappy about the situation. Payback was going through his head at somepoint. "I Will get you back, some where, some how, some time, when you least expect it." he said with a laugh.

@BobbyW @Hobbesisalive
Makoto Fujimoto
37791.jpg

Makoto pressed his elbow into Satsuki's side once again, as a response to his doggie statement, but once Yoshi started getting snippy with him, the boy focused his attention onto said male again. "Well, i don't know... if i'd be in your position, i would probably head back into my tent to change out of my pants, and into the skirt." After a some-what girly giggle, he added, "But uhh... if you don't mind doing so in front of Ioko, Senna, and Ellie, don't let me stop you!" At this point, Makoto was actually struggling with keeping his composure, this was just too much. "Uh, sorry but you'll have to get in line for that... that guy over here has threatened me with payback a few times now." He pointed at Satsuki with his thumb, referring to various incidents in their past... and, the one today, in the chocolate shop. ... that was a BIG chocolate bar.

@Hobbesisalive

@Alice Ventura

Last edited by a moderator:
BobbyW said:
Makoto Fujimoto
37791.jpg

Makoto pressed his elbow into Satsuki's side once again, as a response to his doggy statement, but once Yoshi started getting snippy with him, the boy focused his attention onto said male again. "Well, i don't know... if i'd be in your position, i would probably head back into my tent to change out of my pants, and into the skirt." After a some-what girly giggle, he added, "But uhh... if you don't mind doing so in front of Ioko, Senna, and Ellie, don't let me stop you!" At this point, Makoto was actually struggling with keeping his composure, this was just too much. "Uh, sorry but you'll have to get in line for that... that guy over here has threatened me with payback a few times now." He pointed at Satsuki with his thumb, referring to various incidents in their past... and, the one today, in the chocolate shop. Wow... that was a BIG chocolate bar.

@Hobbesisalive

@Alice Ventura
Yoshi narrowed his eyes more as he scoffed off to his tent. He slide his jeans off and put the skirt and leggings on. "How do you wear this stuff Senna" he yelled from the tent. Clearly he was having trouble. Yoshi is a skinny guy but Senna was on a whole other level of skinny. "What is this size negative 6? I can barely fit in here." he yelled. It's a good thing he wasn't a very hairy person so the leggings weren't that bad on him. Only came up to just above the knee. The skirt barely covered him, so he had to pull it down. "If I see one flash, I will break that persons' phone." he threatened as he walked out. His face bright red with embarrassment. "Uh-uh How do I look?" he asked as he walked closer to the fire.

@BobbyW @Hobbesisalive

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi narrowed his eyes more as he scoffed off to his tent. He slide his jeans off and put the skirt and leggings on. "How do you wear this stuff Senna" he yelled from the tent. Clearly he was having trouble. Yoshi is a skinny guy but Senna was on a whole other level of skinny. "What is this size negative 6? I can barely fit in here." he yelled. It's a good thing he wasn't a very hairy person so the leggings weren't that bad on him. Only came up to just above the knee. The skirt barely covered him, so he had to pull it down. "If I see one flash, I will break that persons' phone." he threatened as he walked out. His face bright red with embarrassment. "Uh-uh How do I look?" he asked as he walked closer to the fire.
@BobbyW @Hobbesisalive
Satsuki leaned on Makoto's shoulder to laugh. This whole situation was just too absurd. "You're cruel." He said with a large grin on his lips. Once Yoshi returned he almost died from laughing. Just seeing the face of Yoshi and the skirt...and well then the leggings. That poor guy, but it was amusing so Satsuki wasn't going to help him. "You're sexy.." The male stuck his tongue out to the red haired guy and made a heart sign. "Kawaiiii."

Ioko

Ioko had only chuckled here and there, she didn't want to offend Yoshi, but it got harder and harder to not laugh. When Yoshi came out of the tent and asked how he looked the girl just stared at him with a questioned look on her face. How was she supposed to answer this? Again she took the whole situation too serious and decided not to answer, because well...how could she possibly have an opinion about that? The answer Satsuki gave was only more confusing to her so she continued to stare at the red haired guy. Am I supposed to say cute? Ugly? Ordo I just have to laugh..?

Her face:
tumblr_lzrjicLBdb1r3c09go1_500.gif

NickOnTheReg said:
@BobbyW @Hobbesisalive
Makoto Fujimoto
37791.jpg

The comments, Yoshi shouted out of the tent every once in a while, were quite amusing for the boy... Cruel?... hehe but, what was displayed before him once the male got out of their tent once again, just made him lose it. He broke out in laughter, falling onto his back. "O-Oh My God! Satsuki! Satsuki look!" Makoto's arms were re-located onto his stomach, and his eyes actually started tearing up. "You look ab-so-lute-ly magnificent!" the boy was curling around on the floor, not even trying to keep it together. "Wait wait wait! FIRST! i want you to do a little spin.. Like, like a ballerina!" Calming down a little, he continued, "SECOND!... there's still more to the dare, Senna, please, make him even more beautiful!" He gestured over to the makeup kit, still lying on his back. ...I am enjoying this way too much.

@Hobbesisalive

Senna

Senna kept most of her laughter in once Yoshi walked out. She looked down a lot to not make eye contact. She was also concerned about her skirt and leggings. Going to have to wash those in warm water. Was what was running through her head. She looked at Makoto once he said for her to apply the makeup. "Haiii," she said and stood up and walked over to Yoshi. "Oneechan, sit still." she said with a giggle, as she started to apply some foundation, and some eye shadow to bring out his eyes she put a darker shade on. She added a bit of blue to his eyes as well to match the skirt. "Done." she said twirling around and revealing Yoshi.

Yoshi

Yoshi got quiet and tried not to laugh at himself in the situation, he had to admit, Makoto got him good. He looked at Ioko before Senna came over and smiled. "You'd pull this off better than me." he added with a smile. Once Senna came over to apply the make-up, Yoshi tried saying "I don't want..." he couldn't even get out the words "A lot" before Senna started to applying stuff on. He tried keeping still and tried to stop her from adding on more and more. He felt like a barbie doll. Or well a drag queen. Once she stepped away he sighed. "how is it?" he asked trying to turn it around and make it funny. He even added a wink.

@Hobbesisalive @BobbyW

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna
Senna kept most of her laughter in once Yoshi walked out. She looked down a lot to not make eye contact. She was also concerned about her skirt and leggings. Going to have to wash those in warm water. Was what was running through her head. She looked at Makoto once he said for her to apply the makeup. "Haiii," she said and stood up and walked over to Yoshi. "Oneechan, sit still." she said with a giggle, as she started to apply some foundation, and some eye shadow to bring out his eyes she put a darker shade on. She added a bit of blue to his eyes as well to match the skirt. "Done." she said twirling around and revealing Yoshi.

Yoshi

Yoshi got quiet and tried not to laugh at himself in the situation, he had to admit, Makoto got him good. He looked at Ioko before Senna came over and smiled. "You'd pull this off better than me." he added with a smile. Once Senna came over to apply the make-up, Yoshi tried saying "I don't want..." he couldn't even get out the words "A lot" before Senna started to applying stuff on. He tried keeping still and tried to stop her from adding on more and more. He felt like a barbie doll. Or well a drag queen. Once she stepped away he sighed. "how is it?" he asked trying to turn it around and make it funny. He even added a wink.

@Hobbesisalive @BobbyW
Makoto Fujimoto
37791.jpg

Another giggle managed to escape Makoto's lips, once Senna finished the job, followed by Yoshi's little pose. He appreciated the fact that the male was being such a good sport about it, actually adding on to the whole joke by winking. "...I am currently struggling with keeping my hands off of you." He said, before chuckling again.The boy sat back up, moving his back off of the ground once again, before tilding his head towards Satsuki. "...Is it just me, or does the Make-up actually look oddly good on him?" Makoto kind of whispered, with a some-what confused/serious expression. Huh, Senna's good at what she's doing.

@Hobbesisalive

BobbyW said:
Makoto Fujimoto
37791.jpg

Another giggle managed to escape Makoto's lips, once Senna finished the job, followed by Yoshi's little pose. He appreciated the fact that the male was being such a good sport about it, actually adding on to the whole joke by winking. "...I am currently struggling with keeping my hands off of you." He said, before chuckling again.The boy sat back up, moving his back off of the ground once again, before tilding his head towards Satsuki. "...Is it just me, or does the Make-up actually look oddly good on him?" Makoto kind of whispered, with a some-what confused/serious expression. Huh, Senna's good in what she's doing.

@Hobbesisalive
Satsuki felt he could die from laughing, at the point that Senna applied some make up to the boy he stood up and walked like a zombie towards Yoshi. "I come and kiiiisss you." He whispered in a somewhat creepy voice. He just had to be careful with the fact that Yoshi was going to be next to choose someone. And Satsuki knew for sure that he was going to get a revenge!

@NickOnTheReg

Yoshi

Yoshi finished his model type strut and posed with a peace sign. "Kawaii Koto-kun" he said in a girly Senna style voice. Laughter almost escaping his mouth. As soon as he posed he heard a click. Someone took a picture of him. Yoshi's eyes grew wide. Oh god no Was going through his head. He looked around and saw Senna giggling putting her phone away. "Senna...." he said. He couldn't be mad at the girl. "Promise me you won't ever ever post that." he said. He started to run towards the tent to change back. Forgetting he had a skirt on Yoshi, then let everyone know he had on bright yellow boxer briefs. There goes any chance I had of getting Ioko. he thought to himself as he entered the tent.

Senna

Senna looked at Yoshi once she was found out. "uhh. Blackmail Oniichan" she said as innocent as she could and added a head tilt and smile. She was now nervous on who Yoshi was going to pick for the truth or dare game. Senna then turned bright red once she saw Yoshi's boxers. "Oniichannnnn" she said and hid her face. "Pervert" she added. This night Senna felt like she was coming out of her shell, she's done things she has never done and it's only the second night.

@Hobbesisalive @BobbyW

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi
Yoshi finished his model type strut and posed with a peace sign. "Kawaii Koto-kun" he said in a girly Senna style voice. Laughter almost escaping his mouth. As soon as he posed he heard a click. Someone took a picture of him. Yoshi's eyes grew wide. Oh god no Was going through his head. He looked around and saw Senna giggling putting her phone away. "Senna...." he said. He couldn't be mad at the girl. "Promise me you won't ever ever post that." he said. He started to run towards the tent to change back. Forgetting he had a skirt on Yoshi, then let everyone know he had on bright yellow boxer briefs. There goes any chance I had of getting Ioko. he thought to himself as he entered the tent.

Senna

Senna looked at Yoshi once she was found out. "uhh. Blackmail Oniichan" she said as innocent as she could and added a head tilt and smile. She was now nervous on who Yoshi was going to pick for the truth or dare game. Senna then turned bright red once she saw Yoshi's boxers. "Oniichannnnn" she said and hid her face. "Pervert" she added. This night Senna felt like she was coming out of her shell, she's done things she has never done and it's only the second night.

@Hobbesisalive @BobbyW
Makoto Fujimoto
37791.jpg

Makoto rubbed the back of his head, another laughter escaping his lips as a response to Yoshi's Senna immitation, but once he heared the clicking sound of a camera going off, his eyes locked onto the immitated girl. ..I definitely need her to send me that photo. Then, in regards to the male's hasty escape/Flash, Makoto simply facepalmed, with an audible 'slap' noise. "You know, i was joking earlier, when i said that changing in front of us was an actual option." Now, that Yoshi was back inside the tent, the boy suddenly jumped off of the ground, followed by a... kinda impressive looking 'leap of faith' over the campfire, onto Senna's side of it Uhh.. i could've just gone around it... oh well. "Senna, i need you to send me that photo before Yoshi gets back!" Makoto quickly pulled out his phone, displaying his number on it before holding it in front of the girl.

Senna

Senna watched as Makoto approached her and showed her his phone. "Koto-kun, ano, I won't betray Oniichan like that. If he does anything bad, you'll be the first I send it too. Then Twitter and Instagram." An evil laugh came out of her as she said that.
@BobbyW

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna
Senna watched as Makoto approached her and showed her his phone. "Koto-kun, ano, I won't betray Oniichan like that. If he does anything bad, you'll be the first I send it too. Then Twitter and Instagram." An evil laugh came out of her as she said that.
@BobbyW
Makoto Fujimoto
37791.jpg

Makoto was able to hear the sound of breaking glass in his mind, symbolising his desire regarding the Yoshi photo. "...A-Are you serious?" He looked at her with big eyes, before releasing a deep sigh. "...Alright..." Maaaan.... i really wanted that picture... The boy plopped down next to the girl, holding his phone up in front of her regardless "While we're at it, i think it would be best if you had my number anyway... for practical purposes." He rubbed the back of his head and waited for her to save it, before sliding the phone back into his pocket.

Oh boy. How exciting. Watching makeovers and the poor victim of said makeover writhe around in denial. Hehe. Ellie chuckled a good amount, but found herself laying by her tent with her blanket instead of really participating. She'd play if prompted, but was pretty okay with just relaxing.

Boy, Senna sure was good with the makeup, huh? Ellie never bothered much with makeup, not because she was one of those 'natural beauty is better' people or anything like that, she just.. Goddamn, she really hated stuff touching her face. She'd wear lipstick or something if she wanted, but beyond that, she never used it much.

BobbyW said:
Makoto Fujimoto
37791.jpg

Makoto was able to hear the sound of breaking glass in his mind, symbolising his desire regarding the Yoshi photo. "...A-Are you serious?" He looked at her with big eyes, before releasing a deep sigh. "...Alright..." Maaaan.... i really wanted that picture... The boy plopped down next to the girl, holding his phone up in front of her regardless "While we're at it, i think it would be best if you had my number anyway... for practical purposes." He rubbed the back of his head and waited for her to save it, before sliding the phone back into his pocket.
Senna

"Gomen." She said as she took Makoto's number. She sent him a smiley face text so that he has hers. She put her phone away and leaned her head on Ioko's shoulder. She was getting tired but wanted to stay awake with everyone.

Yoshi

Yoshi finished getting all the makeup off and got into his comfy clothes and walked out of the tent. "Myyyyy turn." He said laughing somewhat evil. He sat down opposite of Satsuki and Makoto. "Hmmm, who should it be." He said tapping his chin with right index finger. Should he pick on the girls or go for the other guy. He didn't want to get Makoto back just yet. Finally he sat back with a smile. "Ioko..... Truth or dare?" He asked with a grin

@Hobbesisalive @BobbyW

Satsuki had been laughing through everything and noticed Makoto fleeing to Senna. After they finished sharig numbers he quickly pulled his friend back with a big smile. "Casanova." was all he said.

Ioko was amused, but she never laughed that hard, just chuckling did it for her. The girl smiled when she felt Senna's pressure on her shoulder and she looked at her from the corner of her eyes. Till Yoshi suddenly mentioned her name, the girl jumped up and took a weird James Bond position. "Aye, truth!" Ioko was the daring type actually, but she didn't know everyone too well yet so she would go for a save truth. Next time would be a dare!

@BobbyW @NickOnTheReg

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki had been laughing through everything and noticed Makoto fleeing to Senna. After they finished sharig numbers he quickly pulled his friend back with a big smile. "Casanova." was all he said.
Ioko was amused, but she never laughed that hard, just chuckling did it for her. The girl smiled when she felt Senna's pressure on her shoulder and she looked at her from the corner of her eyes. Till Yoshi suddenly mentioned her name, the girl jumped up and took a weird James Bond position. "Aye, truth!" Ioko was the daring type actually, but she didn't know everyone too well yet so she would go for a save truth. Next time would be a dare!

@BobbyW @NickOnTheReg
Yoshi snapped his fingers hoping it'd be a dare. "Ah you got me. Give me a moment to think." He said as he sat back. His plan was already foiled before it could start. "Hmmm." He added into his thinking noises. Completely unnessesary, yet he did it anyway. "Got it!" Yoshi said, before giving Ioko a smile. "Taicho, where do you see yourself in 10 years?, what are your goals I guess you can say that you want to accomplish?" @Hobbesisalive

Makoto gave Senna a thumbs up, before being pulled back into his previous position by Satsuki. He once again, shoved his elbow into said male's side, as a response to his comment "007" The boy tipped his imaginary hat at Ioko, referring to her weird James Bond-like stance, followed by a chuckle, before shifting his gaze over to Yoshi, who was seemingly struggling with coming up with a good question... similar to Ioko earlier. Hmm... well, I thought she would've chosen Dare myself He rubbed the back of his head, but dropped his arms back to his sides, when the male then came up with something.

BobbyW said:
Makoto gave Senna a thumbs up, before being pulled back into his previous position by Satsuki. He once again, shoved his elbow into said male's side, as a response to his comment "007" The boy tipped his imaginary hat at Ioko, referring to her weird James Bond-like stance, followed by a chuckle, before shifting his gaze over to Yoshi, who was seemingly struggling with coming up with a good question... similar to Ioko earlier. Hmm... well, I thought she would've chosen Dare myself He rubbed the back of his head, but dropped his arms back to his sides, when the male then came up with something.
Ioko smiled at the question and didn't even have to think about it. When she was young she had all the time to think, so of course this question had passed her mind then too. "As a professional atlethe." her smile grew into a grin and before she forgot she added. "Oh and a ninja as husband of course." the girl looked serious to Yoshi and smiled. She had alwats dreamt of a ninja as husband, she was somewhat obsessed with ninja's and spies. @NickOnTheReg

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko smiled at the question and didn't even have to think about it. When she was young she had all the time to think, so of course this question had passed her mind then too. "As a professional atlethe." her smile grew into a grin and before she forgot she added. "Oh and a ninja as husband of course." the girl looked serious to Yoshi and smiled. She had alwats dreamt of a ninja as husband, she was somewhat obsessed with ninja's and spies. @NickOnTheReg
Yoshi laughed. "Well I might be a ninja." He responded. "What sport?" He added with his question. He was curious about Ioko and wanted to know everything about her. @Hobbesisalive

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi laughed. "Well I might be a ninja." He responded. "What sport?" He added with his question. He was curious about Ioko and wanted to know everything about her. @Hobbesisalive
Ioko chuckled at his comment and pointed to her legs. "Anything with running." a smike slipped on her lips, which always happened when she was talking about something she liked. She loved to run. "But I have to choose another one!" Again the girl jumped into a James Bons like position and pointed with her "gun" made of hands to Senna. "Truth or Dare?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back