• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hop around the world

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko chuckled at his comment and pointed to her legs. "Anything with running." a smike slipped on her lips, which always happened when she was talking about something she liked. She loved to run. "But I have to choose another one!" Again the girl jumped into a James Bons like position and pointed with her "gun" made of hands to Senna. "Truth or Dare?"
Yoshi

Yoshi smiled at her response. After chasing down Ioko earlier he knew she could run. He'd have to get better to keep up with her. "You can make it!" Yoshi said while adding a thumbs up and a smile.

Senna

Senna jumped once Ioko pointed at her. She wasn't expecting to get picked so soon. "Ano, uh, uh, uh," she was panicking after seeing Yoshi's dare and some other truths she didn't know what to pick. "Dare." She said softly. Senna was hoping Ioko would take it easy on her.
@Hobbesisalive

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi
Yoshi smiled at her response. After chasing down Ioko earlier he knew she could run. He'd have to get better to keep up with her. "You can make it!" Yoshi said while adding a thumbs up and a smile.

Senna

Senna jumped once Ioko pointed at her. She wasn't expecting to get picked so soon. "Ano, uh, uh, uh," she was panicking after seeing Yoshi's dare and some other truths she didn't know what to pick. "Dare." She said softly. Senna was hoping Ioko would take it easy on her.
@Hobbesisalive
Ioko sat down and crossed her legs while putting a hair behind her ear. She couldn't think of an idea for Senna to do, so she asked herself. What would I like to see? This thought brought a wonderful answer with it and soon a smile slipped on the female's lips. "You have to sit on Makoto's lap till it's your turn again." Ioko didn't know that Senna and Makoto actually got along well, but she would like to see how this whole situation turned out. She was an observer after all. @BobbyW

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko sat down and crossed her legs while putting a hair behind her ear. She couldn't think of an idea for Senna to do, so she asked herself. What would I like to see? This thought brought a wonderful answer with it and soon a smile slipped on the female's lips. "You have to sit on Makoto's lap till it's your turn again." Ioko didn't know that Senna and Makoto actually got along well, but she would like to see how this whole situation turned out. She was an observer after all. @BobbyW
Makoto kept his gaze locked onto Ioko, following her movement with his eyes as she once again, thought about a possible task, she could order her victim to... When then, an obviously amused smirk began to appear on the female's face. Uff... Karma... The boy sloooowly turned his head towards Ioko, jaw dropped and a mixture of confusion and shock displayed in his eyes. "....W-What?" He remained like that for a brief moment, before breaking his expression with a heavy sigh, frustration washing away the previous look. He patted his hands onto his legs, indicating Senna to 'hop on' before suddenly, snapping his head towards Satsuki. "Don't even start." Makoto knew his friend well enough now, to tell that the male's comment to the dare wasn't going to be anything he'd enjoy.

@NickOnTheReg

Last edited by a moderator:
Senna almost fell over. "Eh?" She said as she cleared her throat. "Nantekotta" Came out of her mouth softly as she was bright red. She looked at Ioko and wanted to say no but she knew she had to. It was a dare after all. Senna grabbed her pepper spray and walked towards Makoto. "Koto-kun, don't, don't try anything funny." She said shyly looking down before sitting on his lap. Her legs out in front of her. "Gomen." Came from her lips towards him still blushing. @Hobbesisalive @BobbyW

BobbyW said:
Makoto kept his gaze locked onto Ioko, following her movement with his eyes as she once again, thought about a possible task, she could order her victim to... When then, an obviously amused smirk began to appear on the female's face. Uff... Karma... The boy sloooowly turned his head towards Ioko, jaw dropped and a mixture of confusion and shock displayed in his eyes. "....W-What?" He remained like that for a brief moment, before breaking his expression with a heavy sigh, frustration washing away the previous look. He patted his hands onto his legs, indicating Senna to 'hop on' before suddenly, snapping his head towards Satsuki. "Don't even start." Makoto knew his friend well enough now, to tell that the male's comment to the dare wasn't going to be anything he'd enjoy.
@NickOnTheReg
Satsuki watched Makoto tap his lap and chuckled as Senna took place. He wanted to say a lot about it, but because of the fight Makoto and he got in before, he didn't. It was still a little uneasy for him, and it may upset the boy, so Satsuki decided to just watch with a giant smirk on his face. "You're turn Senna."

Senna looked around trying to figure out who to ask. She wanted to get up off his lap but the dare Ioko made was that she had to remain there until someone asked her again. Hopefully it would be soon so she could get out of this embarrassing situation. "Hmm, eto." she said guiding her finger around the bunch of people. She stopped at Satsuki. "Satsuki-san" she said with a smile. "Truth or dare?" @Hobbesisalive

The moment Senna got onto Makoto's lab, a faint blush, starting to grow more obvious every second appeared on his cheeks. He was certain that Satsuki was going to tease him about the situation, and therefor surprised that his warning actually had some kind of impact. "Y-Yeah, who're you going to choose?" The boy already suspected her to target Satsuki, considering that he was the only one who wasn't chosen yet. His gaze shifted over to said male once again, curiousity filling his eyes. "yeah, truth or dare?" The boy added to Senna's question. Makoto crossed his arms, not knowing what else to do with them since their previous resting spot, his legs, were obviously not an option anymore... Or at least not without a load of pepper spray to the eyes.

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna looked around trying to figure out who to ask. She wanted to get up off his lap but the dare Ioko made was that she had to remain there until someone asked her again. Hopefully it would be soon so she could get out of this embarrassing situation. "Hmm, eto." she said guiding her finger around the bunch of people. She stopped at Satsuki. "Satsuki-san" she said with a smile. "Truth or dare?" @Hobbesisalive
BobbyW said:
The moment Senna got onto Makoto's lab, a faint blush, starting to grow more obvious every second appeared on his cheeks. He was certain that Satsuki was going to tease him about the situation, and therefor surprised that his warning actually had some kind of impact. "Y-Yeah, who're you going to choose?" The boy already suspected her to target Satsuki, considering that he was the only one who wasn't chosen yet. His gaze shifted over to said male once again, curiousity filling his eyes. "yeah, truth or dare?" The boy added to Senna's question. Makoto crossed his arms, not knowing what else to do with them since their previous resting spot, his legs, were obviously not an option anymore... Or at least not without a load of pepper spray to the eyes.
Satsuki scratched his cheek and shrugged. "Well, give me a good dare lady!" He winked and ran a hand through his black hair. Satsuki wasn't really afraid for any particular dares, he would do anything, except if something was like really gross but Senna didn't seem like the type that would let him eat dirt or something. In his eyes, that was beyond humanity.

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki scratched his cheek and shrugged. "Well, give me a good dare lady!" He winked and ran a hand through his black hair. Satsuki wasn't really afraid for any particular dares, he would do anything, except if something was like really gross but Senna didn't seem like the type that would let him eat dirt or something. In his eyes, that was beyond humanity.
Senna figured Satsuki would say dare. Yet she didn't have one in mind just at that time. She nodded and paused. Senna began squirming in Makoto's lap and looking around as to figure what to make the dare. She was never very good at these things and in her mind a good one was actually childish and not as well thought out as she had hoped. "Hmm," she said and looked back at Satsuki. "I got it." Senna said with a smile, thinking she had the best dare in the world. "I dare you, I dare you to let Ioko put makeup on you, and you have to talk like a woman the rest of the night." she said with a giggle thinking her dare was perfect.

@Hobbesisalive @BobbyW

Makoto was able to feel how Senna started squirming around in his lab, letting the blush, that was actually fainting out grow alot deeper again... But then, her following statement, the dare she proposed, managed to get his mind off of her movement. He tilded his head around the girl in his lab, now having Yoshi back in his view. An amused grin slipped on his lips as he shifted his gaze back to Satsuki. Now, the urge to tease him about the dare was high, but since the male kept his mouth shut about Senna's task, he decided to return the favor, leaving it by a smirk.

@Hobbesisalive @NickOnTheReg

BobbyW said:
Makoto was able to feel how Senna started squirming around in his lab, letting the blush, that was actually fainting out grow alot deeper again... But then, her following statement, the dare she proposed, managed to get his mind off of her movement. He tilded his head around the girl in his lab, now having Yoshi back in his view. An amused grin slipped on his lips as he shifted his gaze back to Satsuki. Now, the urge to tease him about the dare was high, but since the male kept his mouth shut about Senna's task, he decided to return the favor, leaving it by a smirk.
NickOnTheReg said:
Senna figured Satsuki would say dare. Yet she didn't have one in mind just at that time. She nodded and paused. Senna began squirming in Makoto's lap and looking around as to figure what to make the dare. She was never very good at these things and in her mind a good one was actually childish and not as well thought out as she had hoped. "Hmm," she said and looked back at Satsuki. "I got it." Senna said with a smile, thinking she had the best dare in the world. "I dare you, I dare you to let Ioko put makeup on you, and you have to talk like a woman the rest of the night." she said with a giggle thinking her dare was perfect.
@Hobbesisalive @BobbyW
Satsuki put his thumbs up and grinned. "I'll be the most pretty guy..woman of the world." With a little jump he got on his feet and hobbled towards Ioko, who already grabbed some mascara and lipstcik. The male smiled to her and sat down next to her, enjoying the tickling on his face as the red haired girl applied some make up. "Hm actually feels nice." He chuckled and put his hands on his hips as Ioko finished. He turned around with a little spin and tried to cover his face with his hands. "Don't l-look at me..." Satsuki said with a high pitched voice, trying to sound like a girl. "It is ,y first time wearing Make up." The boy looked down, acting like he was blushing and sat down again. Satsuki had seen some Shoujo animes and knew all too well how the girls there acted.

Senna scowled a little bit at how well Satsuki took the dare. This wasn't at all her plan. So she pouted in Makoto's lap. "Okay your turn Satsuki-san" she said before looking up at Makoto. "Ne, tell me if I'm too heavy and making you uncomfortable Koto-kun." she said with a slight blush. A yawn escaping her mouth as she moved again and got a bit more comfortable. @BobbyW @Hobbesisalive

A chuckle managed to escape Makoto at the sight of Satsuki's girly acting. He already guessed that, that kind of dare wouldn't really face his friend too much and therefor, wasn't exactly surprised by his reaction. "You... You look even better than Yoshi!" The boy let out another giggle, faiding out in a smile, before giving Satsuki a thumbs up.

He noticed how Senna started to pout, obviously indicating her dislike regarding the outcome of her dare, which he thought to be rather cute. "I-It's fine." He said, following to the girl's statement... Well, things were indeed fine, at least until she started moving in his lab just like before, which made the previous blush appear once again. Not like the boy couldn't do anything about it; Senna did say that he should tell her if she's making him uncomfortable, but just straight up throwing the sentence 'Stop squirming in my lab' in there wasn't exactly the best way to avoid snickering/teasing.

BobbyW said:
A chuckle managed to escape Makoto at the sight of Satsuki's girly acting. He already guessed that, that kind of dare wouldn't really face his friend too much and therefor, wasn't exactly surprised by his reaction. "You... You look even better than Yoshi!" The boy let out another giggle, faiding out in a smile, before giving Satsuki a thumbs up.
He noticed how Senna started to pout, obviously indicating her dislike regarding the outcome of her dare, which he thought to be rather cute. "I-It's fine." He said, following to the girl's statement... Well, things were indeed fine, at least until she started moving in his lab just like before, which made the previous blush appear once again. Not like the boy couldn't do anything about it; Senna did say that he should tell her if she's making him uncomfortable, but just straight up throwing the sentence 'Stop squirming in my lab' in there wasn't exactly the best way to avoid snickering/teasing.

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna scowled a little bit at how well Satsuki took the dare. This wasn't at all her plan. So she pouted in Makoto's lap. "Okay your turn Satsuki-san" she said before looking up at Makoto. "Ne, tell me if I'm too heavy and making you uncomfortable Koto-kun." she said with a slight blush. A yawn escaping her mouth as she moved again and got a bit more comfortable. @BobbyW @Hobbesisalive
Satsuki scratched his cheek and let his eyes wander across his company. His eyes met Ellie for a short time, but he assumed that she wasn't playing, so instead the male's green eyes switched to Yoshi. "Yo-" Oh yeah, girly, girly.. "Onee-chan...?" His high pitched voice almost hurt his throat, but he had kinda fun doing it so Satsuki wasn't going to give up! He was a dare man after all. With make-up...very manly. @Alice Ventura

Hali had her hands in her pockets as she walked down the street. She was smiling, as she had just found out that she was going to travel around the world. Hali wheeled her suitcases behind her. She had gotten off of the plane from California to Tokyo, Japan about half an hour ago and now she was trying to find a place to stay. The bad part was, the only languages that Hali spoke were Spanish and English. So she couldn't understand anything that anyone said around her. Hali sighed as she continued to walk, seeing a small camp-like area with some people there. She approached them, smiling. They looked like they spoke English so she decided to ask them for directions, or maybe they new something about the hop around the world. "Hello. Do you speak English?" Hali asked one of them.

@anyone

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki scratched his cheek and let his eyes wander across his company. His eyes met Ellie for a short time, but he assumed that she wasn't playing, so instead the male's green eyes switched to Yoshi. "Yo-" Oh yeah, girly, girly.. "Onee-chan...?" His high pitched voice almost hurt his throat, but he had kinda fun doing it so Satsuki wasn't going to give up! He was a dare man after all. With make-up...very manly. @Alice Ventura
Yoshi

Yoshi almost fell over when Satsuki called him Oniichan. "Eh Again?!" He said shaking his head. "Truth." he said this time, not taking any chances with this guy. Who knows what he had in mind. He cracked his knuckles and looked at the guy. "You've practiced your Onii-chan. haven't you?" he said with a laugh between his words. "Now if you added a Nyaa." he said with cat pose laughing. @Hobbesisalive

Spotine said:
Hali had her hands in her pockets as she walked down the street. She was smiling, as she had just found out that she was going to travel around the world. Hali wheeled her suitcases behind her. She had gotten off of the plane from California to Tokyo, Japan about half an hour ago and now she was trying to find a place to stay. The bad part was, the only languages that Hali spoke were Spanish and English. So she couldn't understand anything that anyone said around her. Hali sighed as she continued to walk, seeing a small camp-like area with some people there. She approached them, smiling. They looked like they spoke English so she decided to ask them for directions, or maybe they new something about the hop around the world. "Hello. Do you speak English?" Hali asked one of them.
@anyone
Ah, well, the stray voice would catch Ellie's attention, having rather attentive hearing. She was giggling along with all the silly make-up dares and having Senna sit in Makoto's lap, but seemed to turn her head towards the voice. "I-I, uh.. Think I hear something?" She mentioned rather questionably, standing up and hobbling over towards whichever section of the fence the other traveler was by. She was still dressed up in her pajamas and carried around that big ass stars and moons quilt. "H-Hello?" She called out, squinting her eyes to see past the fence in the dark. Where her hearing was fantastic, her eyesight was pretty sub par. Sorta surprising that she didn't have glasses, actually. She always thought she'd look rather cute in spectacles. "I-I speak English. W-Well, everyone here does, uhm." She paused a bit, wrapping herself up in that big comforter. It was getting a bit chilly now that she was away from the camp fire. It was pretty dark out now.

@Spotine @Anyone else?

Hali heard someone calling to her through the fence. "Yes hello? I'm looking for directions." She called back. It was dark and Hali could barely see the outline of a girl who appeared to be wrapped in a blanket. "Well, actually I'm here for the 'Hop around the world' thing. I don't know if you know about it." Hali said.

@Alice Ventura

Spotine said:
Hali heard someone calling to her through the fence. "Yes hello? I'm looking for directions." She called back. It was dark and Hali could barely see the outline of a girl who appeared to be wrapped in a blanket. "Well, actually I'm here for the 'Hop around the world' thing. I don't know if you know about it." Hali said.
@Alice Ventura
Hop around the, uhhhh... What? She didn't know of anything like that. She didn't figure the group of people she'd just joined up with were together on consensus, she just sort of figured they'd come together across their travels in the same way she had. Ah, well, uh. "U-Uhm. N-No, I don't think I know about anything like that.. B-But I could ask everyone else? I-I'd just feel bad if I led y-you in the wrong direction."

"Oh no it's fine. I just need to find a hotel or something to stay in. I didn't think you'd heard of it." Hali said. She set one of her bags down on the ground, as her shoulder was getting tired.

Makoto chuckled at Yoshi and Satsuki's silly rambling, although struggling with looking at either of them due to Senna, who was of course still resting on the boy's lab and partly blocking his view with her head due to that. Hearing Ellie's claims, Makoto turned towards the girl, his eyes following her movement as she got up, and made her way over to the fence, apparently involving herself with what seemed to be another girl. At first, he chuckled, watching the female hobble around the tent and away from the fire, still wrapped into that giant blanket of hers, but after spotting the new appearance himself, the chuckle faded, his expression turning into a more curious one.

"Looks like Ellie's talking to someone." The boy said, throwing his statement more into the group than targeting anyone specifically. He took another brief moment to observe the situation a bit more before rubbing the back of his head. Makoto hesitated a bit, but then slid his arms under Senna's, wrapping them around her hips, and pulling her a bit closer.

the boy now stood up from his seat, holding onto the girl in a hug-grab kind of manner, before making his way over to Ellie.

Senna was dared to sit in Makoto's lab until it was her turn again, and since 'sitting' is kind of a hard thing to do while being on your feet, this hug-grab was the next best thing.

"We'll be right back!" He mumbled into the back of her head, since due to the way he was carrying her around, half of his face was covered by it.

He stopped mid-way to tild his head towards Satsuki, indicating him to follow, before proceeding over to the stranger, holding onto Senna like a child would with a

plushie.

@Hobbesisalive @NickOnTheReg @Alice Ventura @Spotine

Hali watched the new person come over... Or should she say persons. A man seemed to be holding a girl, sort of like a stuffed animal. She raised her eyebrow quizzically as she watched them waddle over to her. "Um... Hello?" Hali said, her tone kind of confused.

Satsuki was thinking about a dare for Makoto when it seemed that Ellie made contact with another person. He looked up from his thoughts and got on his feet when Makoto gestured that he should be following. Senna was being hold by him and Satsuki walked next to her giving her a little wave. "Hanging around aren't ya?" he chuckled and placed himself next to Ellie, noticing the bags that were laying around the other girls feet. "You're a traveler?" The male asked pointing towards the bags she just lifted from her shoulders. @Spotine @BobbyW @Alice Ventura @NickOnTheReg

Ioko looked how the others made there way towards a strange person who asked for their attention, but she kept sitting instead, shifting her eyes to Yoshi who also didn't lift a finger. The girl said nothing just observed the boy quietly. @NickOnTheReg

Satsuki smiled back to the girl and grabbed two of her bags without permission. "Well I guess we can bring you over to our place." he grinned and assumed that the girl was going to stay with them. As he looked at them holding her bags, Satsuki wondered if he should ask something first. So the boy dropped the bags and scratched the back of head. "Eh...yeah." he chuckled @Spotine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back