• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hop around the world

Hobbesisalive

The Cat Snuggler
A RP about love, friends, journey's and having fun!

You are a young adult, ready to take over the entire world with your charms! And you saved a lot of money for a.......TRIP AROUND THE WORLD. While on this trip you met a lot of people, and the group keeps growing. Creating a small community of people who want to see the world! You make friends here, start love lives or fights, it is up to you!

Are you ready for the world?

78801884.jpg

(Overview for more)

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently at - 4 pm

In a train heading towards Tokyo.

The group is already together at this point.

Your RP starts in this train.

Feel free to RP from now on!

giphy.gif

Satsuki

The place where he wanted to be away from the most, got closer with every second. The train heading with a quick pace towards the largest city of Japan. His hometown. Satsuki leaned his head against the glass and gazed over the scenery that drived by, only able to see glimpses of trees and little houses. His glasses touched the glass and the young male adjusted the thing on his nose. He didn't like his glasses, but he didn't like the effort he had to go through for lenses either. The male shifted his pupils towards the corner of his eyes, trying to look at the woman next to him unoticible. She had red hair and her eyes closed. Satsuki had seen her earlier altough it didn't seem like she enjoined traveling in company. Still she sticked with the group so far, surprisingly.

Ioka

The moment her body touched the seat of the train, Ioka had plugged in her earbuds and had closed her eyes. Shutting herself from the world they were razing through. As she "slept" the female felt a pressure, like someone was looking at her. Still she kept her eyes closed and just adjusted a red lock of hair behind her ears. The train was meant to arrive in Tokyo in about 1 hour, giving her some time to sleep before they would wander through the crowded streets of the city. The female wasn't really excited or so, due to the many movings from house to house she of course had lived in Tokyo too. Ioka like the city and was always amazed by it's dominating feel. Still you couldn't wake her up in the middle of the night for a trip to Tokyo. Surprisingly that was exactly what happend.

Yoshi

Yoshi's seat was a window seat and he just watched the tree's and objects go by. He was excited to start this journey. Tokyo was his first stop. He didn't care to much for that city, he's been there enough times. He just wanted to set out and see things. He looked around the train and saw others' with things. Maybe they are on the same journey he thought. Yoshi bought a brand new camera and a couple memory cards for his trip. He has his computer and his phone. Everything will be documented. He opened up Twitter and tweeted out.

"Starting the journey! #HopAroundTheWorld"

Senna

Senna wiped her face as she was still sad from leaving her family behind. She gazed out the window and couldn't believe how fast they were moving. She's never been to Tokyo and the thought of the big city scared her. Her first test she thought. "tokyo." she said to herself. Her One Piece chopper medicine bag backpack holding all her electronics and makeup. As well as a little plush Kon from Bleach. She was still a kid at heart. She opened up Twitter and tweeted out

"Here I go. #HopAroundTheWorld" She tweeted out with a selfie. She was hoping others would notice her posts and follow her on her journey. She wanted to show people that anyone can do this.

Artoria Tohsaka

Artoria was sitting by a window seat which she was lucky enough to obtain. She was finally going to travel the world and find herself. She was happy about it but you couldn't tell by looking at her for her face bore no emotion. It was currently emotionless. She stared out of the window, wondering where she would go, what she would see and ultimately, what would she discover about herself? This was, of course, the most vital and primary question. Everything else was secondary such as sight seeing. She moved some hair behind her ear and stared into the sky, luckily for her the sun wasn't anywhere she could see it so she had no problem looking up at the beautiful blue sky that the human race shared.

Ebony was so tired that as soon as she sat down she fell asleep. Her little nap didn't last for long because of how excited. She put in her headphones and listened to Skrillex, Blink 182, and Nirvana, her favorites. She took a quick selfie and posted it on Instagram.

"So excited #hoparoundtheworld"

Yoshi

Yoshi stretched and stood up to walk around. He was getting cramped. Plus he loved to people watch. There were all sorts of people. He saw older gentleman, kids, ladies, people his age. Once he noticed he was being stared at he walked back to his seat. "Are we there yet?" he said under his breath. He had on some music and was scrolling through twitter.

Senna

Senna's nerves were starting to get the best of her. She became really anxious and wanted to get out of the train. Her mind was saying go back home, to your safe house and life. Yet her heart was telling her to tough it up. She turned on her favorite song to calm down. "Sweet Escape." by High and Mighty Color. She felt better and was checking her phone. Senna just wanted to be in Tokyo so she can get off this train.

Satsuki

The male lifted his head up from the glass and leaned his hair against the black coloured seat instead. Shifting his eyes towards two females and a male. They were also going to Tokyo. They were all going to Tokyo, he belonged with them in a group although Satsuki didn't really met them yet. For a moment he considered introducing himself, but he sat back and decided to do that when they arrived. The group would he together for a long time after all. It was important to introduce yourself if you were going to travel with more people then only yourself.

@anyone

Makoto plopped down on the seat, he decided to claim for himself. It wasn't a window seat, unfortunately, and lthough he would've preffered, if it actually was one, it didn't bother him too much. The ride wasn't going to be too long, after all. Hmm... I'm going to be spending alot of time with these people The boy thought, while eye-ing his comrades. He had to lean himself out of the chair, tilding his head a bit, to see said people. It did look kind of awkward, but well, his seat was just placed in a bad position.

Makoto was able to spot a red haired guy... A red haired girl.. A.. Average.. And oddly familiar looking male, a blond, rather introverted looking female, and... Another girl. Those are... At least some of the guys, i'm going to travel with.. Although we did enter the train together, we didn't really... 'Meet up'.

@Anyone

Yoshi

Yoshi dozed off a bit but woke up quick. For a moment he forgot where he was and what he was doing. "Oh yeah." He said to himself. He stretched out and cracked his knuckles and neck. He looked around. He didn't know anyone but he was traveling with this group. Wonder if I'll make friends or I won't like these people. He thought.

Senna

Senna cringed at the cracking knuckles. She hated that sound. Well she hated most gross sounds. She really was a girl. She switched to some nightcore on her phone and began to dance slightly in her seat. She was doing anything to not be scared. She was nervous and thought people wouldn't like her. She'd probably just be in the way.

Rose as sitting alone with her cat, Ash. Ash was asleep, so she was just prtting him softly.

It's just me and you and our group niw, Ash...She thought with a wide smile.

Artoria felt the eyes of her travelling companions all over the place. It seemed they all wanted to get to know each other but weren't about to initiate conversation themselves. That was fine with her as there will times for introductions later, everyone will know everyone in due time. For now, she figured she'd enjoy the ride. She began to think back and then wondered if this was really okay for her, this was a journey of self-discovery, not group discovery. She shook her head, it would be fine. As long as they don't really bother her this won't be much of a problem and all should be well. At least that is what she told herself. She knew it wouldn't be like that all. She'd get her peace from time to time but she knows that they might want to interact and socialize with her, humans are social creatures after all so it was bound to happen. She sighed lowly and looked at her fellow travellers before looking back out of the window.

Satsuki got bored from just staring out the window and really felt the urge to talk with someone. So he turned his body towards the girl next to him, the one with red hair. The male was about to start a conversation when his gaze fell on her earbuds. She had shut herself off from the world, sadly. Satsuki sighed and fell back in his seat, looking at a blonde girl who seemed to be in the grouo as well. She was just looking out of the window, like he had done before. Maybe she was bored too? The young male turned around as the girl was placed in the seat behin him. "Ever been in Tokyo?" he asked, locking his eyes on her. @NetherLightGod

Artoria's ears twitched slightly at the sound of a voice that was really close to her. She turned her head slightly to notice a male that had not been in the seat next to her a moment ago. How strange. She nodded slightly and spoke in a monotone yet at the same time, soft tone. "Yes, I've been to Tokyo. It's a fairly decent area, crowded but still nice to visit." She paused for a moment. "What about you...have you ever been to Tokyo?" This stranger interacted with her and they hadn't even gotten to their destination. She would have to take note of who is friendly and most likely to talk to and bother her, and separate them from those who are friendly but will give the girl her desired space. @Hobbesisalive

NetherLightGod said:
Artoria's ears twitched slightly at the sound of a voice that was really close to her. She turned her head slightly to notice a male that had not been in the seat next to her a moment ago. How strange. She nodded slightly and spoke in a monotone yet at the same time, soft tone. "Yes, I've been to Tokyo. It's a fairly decent area, crowded but still nice to visit." She paused for a moment. "What about you...have you ever been to Tokyo?" This stranger interacted with her and they hadn't even gotten to their destination. She would have to take note of who is friendly and most likely to talk to and bother her, and separate them from those who are friendly but will give the girl her desired space. @Hobbesisalive
Satsuki nodded in agreement with the girl and chuckled at her question. "I live there." It didn't sound joyful at all. He disliked the city in everyway and he wasn't going to lie about it. "If you ask me, it is a city that can't do anything on itsself. It is a disgusting place." The male stuck his tongue out and adjusted himself in his seat so that he could face her properly. "But that is just my opinion, I am not going to force it down your throat." a smile split his lips apart while he rubbed the back of his head. "I am Satsuki by the way."

Rose began reading a book, and didn't notice Ash running off. It took her a couple minutes to realize that Ash was gone. She got up and started walking up and down the car in a slight panic.

She noticed a boy and a girl having a conversation. She hated to interrupt, but what if they saw Ash?

"Um, excuse me, but have any of you two seen a small grey kitten walking around?" She asked nervously.

(@Hobbesisalive, @NetherLightGod)

Yoshi

Yoshi heard people talking through his music and looked up. Hmmm they seem nice he thought. He could be totally wrong but he didn't want to interrupt their conversation so he kept quiet. He's been to Tokyo tons of times so this trip part of the trip wasn't very important and didn't need documentation. Yoshi then heard someone ask about a cat. Now why would a cat be brought on this journey he asked himself. It didn't seem right to him, but he searched under his chair and around him, no sign.

Senna

Senna heard the others talking and started to worry about the cat. Oh no, I hope it's alright and not lost she thought. She loved animals and especially cats. She stood up out of her seat and began to look for the cat. She wouldn't know how to catch it, for her fear of getting scratched and bleeding to death. Which would never happen but that's how her mind works. Worse case scenario. She is trying to change that about herself. Senna almost fell out of her chair looking for the cat which would have given everyone a peek of baby blue. She felt embarrassed so she sat back up and tried to look that way.

xXGodoftheGeeksXx said:
Rose as sitting alone with her cat, Ash. Ash was asleep, so she was just prtting him softly.
It's just me and you and our group niw, Ash...She thought with a wide smile.
After a while of... Analyzing those he already spotted, Makoto coincidently shifted his gaze over to the right, locking hus eyes onto a relatively attractive, but otherwise average looking female. She's part of our group too, as far as i know. The boy started glaring at said person, examining her with his eyes... When he then noticed that she had..a cat, with her. Makoto suddenly felt the urge to sneeze, and his left arm started itching. Yes, he was allergic to cats, but... More often than not, he's just seeing things, rarely actually experiencing symptoms. Oh great, she has a cat.. Argh! Then, the urge he felt earlier materialized itself, and became reality. He sneezed, hard, very hard... And loud.

In fact, the boy sneezed so hard, that he actually struggled with keeping his balance on the chair. Great way of making idiot out of yourself on day one...

Makoto noticed how said cat, then actually made its way off of its owner, and under a random seat. The girl probably didn't notice how her pet ran off due to the book, that she was focused on.

@xXGodoftheGeeksXx

@Anyone

Rose started panicking once again, until she finally found the cat under a table no one was sitting at. Ash was sleeping under the table very peacefully. Rose gently picked up her cat without waking him up.

Rose then looked around at the group she was traveling with and saw a young guy sneezing very hard. She walked over to him and said "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

BobbyW said:
After a while of... Analyzing those he already spotted, Makoto coincidently shifted his gaze over to the right, locking hus eyes onto a relatively attractive, but otherwise average looking female. She's part of our group too, as far as i know. The boy started glaring at said person, examining her with his eyes... When he then noticed that she had..a cat, with her. Makoto suddenly felt the urge to sneeze, and his left arm started itching. Yes, he was allergic to cats, but... More often than not, he's just seeing things, rarely actually experiencing symptoms. Oh great, she has a cat.. Argh! Then, the urge he felt earlier materialized itself, and became reality. He sneezed, hard, very hard... And loud.
In fact, the boy sneezed so hard, that he actually struggled with keeping his balance on the chair. Great way of making idiot out of yourself on day one...

Makoto noticed how said cat, then actually made its way off of its owner, and under a random seat. The girl probably didn't notice how her pet ran off due to the book, that she was focused on.

@xXGodoftheGeeksXx

@Anyone
Ioka silently followed the movements of the boy next yo her. He ignored her completley and started a conversation with the blonde girl instead. The girl secretly turned off the volume of her phone and started eaves dropping. It seemed that a cat was lost when an other girl added herself with the two. She quickly glanced around to see if she could spot the cat, but it was nowhere to be seen. Or well not in her area. Ioka was ready to turn her volume up again when a boy started sneezing. It was a fairly loud sound and first Ioka didn't even recognize it as a sneeze, instead she looked around her to see if anyome heard the same. But the female spotted the boy who was strugglig with holding his balance. She stretched herself over the path between the seats and grabbed the shoulder of the boy. Pushing him directly on his seat again. Ioka just looked at him and sank back in her own seat again.

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki nodded in agreement with the girl and chuckled at her question. "I live there." It didn't sound joyful at all. He disliked the city in everyway and he wasn't going to lie about it. "If you ask me, it is a city that can't do anything on itsself. It is a disgusting place." The male stuck his tongue out and adjusted himself in his seat so that he could face her properly. "But that is just my opinion, I am not going to force it down your throat." a smile split his lips apart while he rubbed the back of his head. "I am Satsuki by the way."
Artoria nodded slightly when then man expressed his opinion about Tokyo while also telling her that he wouldn't shove his opinion down her throat. He suddenly adjusted himself in his seat and then he introduced himself. Satsuki was his name. She stared at him blankly for a moment before she spoke again. "My name is Tohsaka. Nice to make your acquaintance Mr.Satsuki" She had figured he had given her his last name as using someone's first name is only allowed when you're fairly close to someone.

NetherLightGod said:
Artoria nodded slightly when then man expressed his opinion about Tokyo while also telling her that he wouldn't shove his opinion down her throat. He suddenly adjusted himself in his seat and then he introduced himself. Satsuki was his name. She stared at him blankly for a moment before she spoke again. "My name is Tohsaka. Nice to make your acquaintance Mr.Satsuki" She had figured he had given her his last name as using someone's first name is only allowed when you're fairly close to someone.
Satsuki realized he had given her his first name and chuckled as she used his name well as surname. But it was his own fault, not that he was bothered by it. "Ah sorry, my surname is Shisio." a grin split the males lips and yet again he rubbed the back of his neck. "And please leave the whole mister thing away. I am not old." The male was used to use his first name for everythinf as he had grown up in a household where he was learned doing that. And so it had became a habit. "Oh and nice to meet you too," he quickly added with a sheepish smile.

xXGodoftheGeeksXx said:
Rose started panicking once again, until she finally found the cat under a table no one was sitting at. Ash was sleeping under the table very peacefully. Rose gently picked up her cat without waking him up.
Rose then looked around at the group she was traveling with and saw a young guy sneezing very hard. She walked over to him and said "Are you okay? What's wrong?"
Hobbesisalive said:
Ioka silently followed the movements of the boy next yo her. He ignored her completley and started a conversation with the blonde girl instead. The girl secretly turned off the volume of her phone and started eaves dropping. It seemed that a cat was lost when an other girl added herself with the two. She quickly glanced around to see if she could spot the cat, but it was nowhere to be seen. Or well not in her area. Ioka was ready to turn her volume up again when a boy started sneezing. It was a fairly loud sound and first Ioka didn't even recognize it as a sneeze, instead she looked around her to see if anyome heard the same. But the female spotted the boy who was strugglig with holding his balance. She stretched herself over the path between the seats and grabbed the shoulder of the boy. Pushing him directly on his seat again. Ioka just looked at him and sank back in her own seat again.
Makoto was waving his arms around like an idiot, trying to gather his balance once again. It... Really did look stupid, and wasn't really helping like, at all, when the boy suddenly felt, someone grabbing his shoulder, and pushing him back into his seat. Although the... Random push did surprise him, he was grateful for the assistance. Makoto now saw who said hand belonged to, and it turned out to be, the girl with the red hair, he already spotted earlier. The male opened his mouth, and was just about to thank her, for her help, when then the... Cats owner approached him. He turned his head towards her, and nodded, with a smile on his face. "Ah don't worry, i'm fine!"

Makoto rubbed the back of his head, and sank deeper into his seat, almost as if trying to avoid the girl. He was just, really scared of cats.

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki realized he had given her his first name and chuckled as she used his name well as surname. But it was his own fault, not that he was bothered by it. "Ah sorry, my surname is Shisio." a grin split the males lips and yet again he rubbed the back of his neck. "And please leave the whole mister thing away. I am not old." The male was used to use his first name for everythinf as he had grown up in a household where he was learned doing that. And so it had became a habit. "Oh and nice to meet you too," he quickly added with a sheepish smile.
Artoria nodded slightly when he informed her of his mistake. "Oh, I see. Well, since I know your first name it's only fair that you know mine. My name is Artoria, Artoria Tohsaka." She looked away from him shortly afterwards. Unsure of what to say since her conversations with people usually never last this long or even get to introductions. She stared into space, lost with her own mind for a moment before she suddenly snapped back to reality but she remained silent and then looked at him only to see him with a sheepish looking grin and offered a raised brow in response.

Yoshi

Yoshi saw others talking. He was happy the cat was found but still didn't understand why there is a cat on this journey. He cracked his knuckles again and stretched. Yoshi then took his neck and twisted it to make another cracking sound. "Ahh" came out of his mouth by accident. It was a good feeling to him. They made friends fast he thought to himself.

Senna

She felt relief when the cat was found. She wanted to ask about it but was too shy. Senna was never very good with crowds of people. She knows she's have to overcome this eventually since she was on this excursion. Senna then cringed at the cracking sound again. A shudder came down her spine. "Gross" she said to herself. She noticed others were talking, wanting to engage but her fear of them not liking her took over so she fixed her pigtails and tightened them

NetherLightGod said:
Artoria nodded slightly when he informed her of his mistake. "Oh, I see. Well, since I know your first name it's only fair that you know mine. My name is Artoria, Artoria Tohsaka." She looked away from him shortly afterwards. Unsure of what to say since her conversations with people usually never last this long or even get to introductions. She stared into space, lost with her own mind for a moment before she suddenly snapped back to reality but she remained silent and then looked at him only to see him with a sheepish looking grin and offered a raised brow in response.
Satsuki repeated her name in his head for a while as he struggled with remembering names. What could be useful if you where going on a trip with a group. The male grabbed his bag and scooted along the red hair girl, so that he was now standing in the path between the black coloured seats. The male placed himself next to Tohsaka and smiled, not realizing that it may be rude for the girl to just sit down. 'You have at least not earbuds in.' He said with a dislike tone in his voice while he pointed towards the girl with red hair. Satsuki always been a social butterfly and just really hated earbuds in general.

NickOnTheReg said:
Yoshi

Yoshi saw others talking. He was happy the cat was found but still didn't understand why there is a cat on this journey. He cracked his knuckles again and stretched. Yoshi then took his neck and twisted it to make another cracking sound. "Ahh" came out of his mouth by accident. It was a good feeling to him. They made friends fast he thought to himself.

Senna

She felt relief when the cat was found. She wanted to ask about it but was too shy. Senna was never very good with crowds of people. She knows she's have to overcome this eventually since she was on this excursion. Senna then cringed at the cracking sound again. A shudder came down her spine. "Gross" she said to herself. She noticed others were talking, wanting to engage but her fear of them not liking her took over so she fixed her pigtails and tightened them
Ioka sighed as the male scooted along her and she twitched her ears when he actually mentioned her in his conversation with the blonde girl. She turned around and shot a glance towards the male. 'Do you want ear buds too?' the female asked, not able to read the atmosphere that hung around the male when he looked at her with a well..not that kind face. She stared back for a while and finally sank back in her seat again, ignoring the male any further. A second before she wanted to plop in her ear buds again, Ioka heard a cracking sound coming from a male with red hair. She raised a eyebrow at his movements and put her ear buds down while doing so. 'You actually like that?' She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back