• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hop around the world

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko

Ioko agreed with the words of Yoshi and was about to add her share too, when Makoto, clearly angry, got up and left. A little dissapointed the girl turned her head towards Senna, who was scolding the red haired boy. "I think he just said what everyone felt."And with that she gulped down a piece of her cake. Now that her mind was shared, she was satisfied, still Ioko was kinda curious about what Satsuki was going to do.

Satsuki

He wanted to give Yoshi a proper reply when he saw Makoto's serious face, was he angry? A heavily sigh escaped his mouth as the boy got on his feet and walked away. Can't he just face the problem? Again the boy sighed and turned his eyes to Senna, shrugging. "Why does it have to b-" The male grunted and got on his feet to. "Fine.." He said not really motivated. "I'll go and chase that girl." After that Satsuki slowly followed the boy, still he paid attention about how he was going to approach him. Dashing...that would be a terrible idea. No he had to begin with a fair amount of distance. So Satsuki ran the first part to catch up with his friend and then slowed his pace down. There was about 3 meter between boys. His heart raced and he clenched his fist together when facing Makoto's back. "Makoto." With that he tried to get the boy's attention, but the male decided he could at least add a piece of his mind to the words. "Let's talk." Now it was just waiting till this awful silence broke.

@NickOnTheReg @BobbyW
Makoto was able to hear the food steps of someone clearly approaching him; Now there was a 50/50 chance of it either being Satsuki, or Senna, but since the sound of said persons feet was much heavier than the one of a girl like the blue haired one, it was pretty clear that the male was the culprit. Uff... why let him chase after me... He wasn't intending to stop, or at least slow his pace, no, the opposite was the case, Makoto actually fastened the speed of his walk, after hearing Satsuki's voice behind him. the other male did leave some space between them, a smart move, indeed. "I'm really, really not in the mood right now." He didn't bother looking at Satsuki, having his gaze still locked onto the path in front of them.

BobbyW said:
Makoto was able to hear the food steps of someone clearly approaching him; Now there was a 50/50 chance of it either being Satsuki, or Senna, but since the sound of said persons feet was much heavier than the one of a girl like the blue haired one, it was pretty clear that the male was the culprit. Uff... why let him chase after me... He wasn't intending to stop, or at least slow his pace, no, the opposite was the case, Makoto actually fastened the speed of his walk, after hearing Satsuki's voice behind him. the other male did leave some space between them, a smart move, indeed. "I'm really, really not in the mood right now." He didn't bother looking at Satsuki, having his gaze still locked onto the path in front of them.
(aaah I am flippin c: I love this <3)

Satsuki frowned a bit and stayed where he stood. Not bothered by looking at Makoto's back. He wasn't going to turn away now, not now when he got a chance. "Who will ever be in the mood for a conversation like that?" He spoke quietly still hard enough for his friend to here. Satsuki knew he had to be really careful with his words right now and decided to not speak too much yet. He didn't want to upset him. I guess Makoto is kinda like a deer, you can't make sudden moves. Even with this silly thought in mind, it didn't light the tension between them at all. As the silence grew, it only got stronger and Satsuki really hated silences so he broke it. "I can explain." Were the simple three words used to cut through the quietness

Hobbesisalive said:
(aaah I am flippin c: I love this <3)
Satsuki frowned a bit and stayed where he stood. Not bothered by looking at Makoto's back. He wasn't going to turn away now, not now when he got a chance. "Who will ever be in the mood for a conversation like that?" He spoke quietly still hard enough for his friend to here. Satsuki knew he had to be really careful with his words right now and decided to not speak too much yet. He didn't want to upset him. I guess Makoto is kinda like a deer, you can't make sudden moves. Even with this silly thought in mind, it didn't light the tension between them at all. As the silence grew, it only got stronger and Satsuki really hated silences so he broke it. "I can explain." Were the simple three words used to cut through the quietness
(Oh man, i love conflicts.... uhh... RP conflicts. xD )

Makoto wasn't going to respond to that statement, since the only reply he could possibly give would most likely just worsen the situation. He noticed how Satsuki stopped following him, and started debating about wether he should hold on himself, or just leave the other one there, continuing his way... Fortunately for Satsuki, Makoto decided to halt, although still refusing to face him. Then, after a moment of complete silence between them two, the boy replied to his friends statement."Oh, good for you, you probably feel less like an asshole, since you seemingly had a reason for your actions." Then, after a few seconds, he added, "But, frankly, i don't really care." His voice had a cold, almost heartless tone in it... completely unusual for the normally cheerful person we're talking about right now. He started chewing on his lip again, having a obvious frown displayed across his face; the sound of his statement may've seemed emotionless, but his expression definitely didn't. But, since the boy refused to face his friend, now obviously for a reason, he could keep the act going.

Last edited by a moderator:
NickOnTheReg said:
Senna looked shocked when Elliechan turned the cake down. "Whatttt you don't want any?" she asked. Yet before she could get an answer Senna took the two pieces of cake and started to eat them. As small as she was, she can eat with the best of them. "Arigatoo Ellichan" she said and hugged her new friend. "Ioko-Senpaiiii, you picked a good cake, its soo good." she said as she shoveled bite after bite into her mouth. Senna paused for a moment when Satsuki and Makoto exchanged stares. She looked down at the plush and back up at the both of them. "BAKKAAA" is all she said then went back to eating.
Yoshi

Yoshi gladly took his piece and began to eat. "Taichooo, so good." he said with a smile and moved closer to her. He could feel the tension in the air and didn't like it one bit. he hated conflict, also hated how quiet Ioko got. Yoshi poked Ioko. "Oiii you awake?" he asked as he took another bite. He quickly looked over and saw how Makoto placed the cake far away from him. "Hey, Ioko and Senna went through the trouble to buy the cake and dinner, don't place it over there and let it go to waste." he said in a aggravated tone. "If you two have a problem go sort it out, you don't have to involve all of us." he added. Yoshi wanted the group to stay happy.
@Hobbesisalive

Senna got quiet when Yoshi talked and her eyes went wide. She knew what happened, but didn't want to speak. She quietly ate the rest of the second piece of cake and leaned back. "So full." she added. "Arigato Elliechan for that second piece of cake." she said with a hand on her stomach.

@Alice Ventura
The little lady nodded with a grin, tugging that huge quilt over the both of them. "Hehe. I-It's fine. I don't think I would have b-been able to handle more." That was a partial lie, she probably could have polished off the rest of the food on her own. She may not be much of a chef, but she was one hell of an eater. She didn't need much more than the bread to be satisfied though.

Ellie grinned widely at Senna before curling up completely inside the blanket, scooting a bit closer to her in order to shut in the rest of the warmth. Cozy Ellie noises ensued.

BobbyW said:
(Oh man, i love conflicts.... uhh... RP conflicts. xD )
Makoto wasn't going to respond to that statement, since the only reply he could possibly give would most likely just worsen the situation. He noticed how Satsuki stopped following him, and started debating about wether he should hold on himself, or just leave the other one there, continuing his way... Fortunately for Satsuki, Makoto decided to halt, although still refusing to face him. Then, after a moment of complete silence between them two, the boy replied to his friends statement."Oh, good for you, you probably feel less like an asshole, since you seemingly had a reason for your actions." Then, after a few seconds, he added, "But, frankly, i don't really care." His voice had a cold, almost heartless tone in it... completely unusual for the normally cheerful person we're talking about right now. He started chewing on his lip again, having a obvious frown displayed across his face; the sound of his statement may've seemed emotionless, but his expression definitely didn't. But, since the boy refused to face his friend, now obviously for a reason, he could keep the act going.
Satsuki looked away from his friend's back when insults were thrown at him. At least the boy halted and it felt like a little achievement for him. Still Satsuki was quite shocked about how is friend reacted, did he want to start another fight right here? He focused his eyes on him again and sighed a bit. He hated how Makoto acted like he was the bad one here. Sure he had hit him, but he had given him the reason to do that. The male decided not to talk about it, it would just start another argue. At least someone got to be a grown up. So Satsuki just replied.

"I...care." His words sounded soft, almost if they could scatter to the ground any time.

Senna went to speak but Ioko had a point so she quietly sat back and curled back into the blanket. "Gomen" she said quietly before looking at Elliechan.

@Alice Ventura[/URL]

Yoshi looked over at her. "Eh?" he then saw the smile go across her face, and sheer panic went through his mind. Some of the content on his twitter. "Oh no." he added before quickly trying to hide some tweets. Too late, his phone went off, as he has gained a new follower. It was Senna. "I'm going to go through yours' too" he added trying to be sly back, yet it didn't work. Her twitter was filled with all cute girly things, and pictures of her grades and awards from school. Yoshi then became frustrated with it. "Ahh, Ioko, we should, uh... exchange numbers, you know... Just incase.. we get separated, we can get ahold of each other. Same for everyone else." he added to cover up his attempt @Hobbesisalive

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki looked away from his friend's back when insults were thrown at him. At least the boy halted and it felt like a little achievement for him. Still Satsuki was quite shocked about how is friend reacted, did he want to start another fight right here? He focused his eyes on him again and sighed a bit. He hated how Makoto acted like he was the bad one here. Sure he had hit him, but he had given him the reason to do that. The male decided not to talk about it, it would just start another argue. At least someone got to be a grown up. So Satsuki just replied.
"I...care." His words sounded soft, almost if they could scatter to the ground any time.
Now, Satsuki's following comment, to Makoto's statement seemed to have triggered some kind of button. His eyes started to widen, as if he was surprised, before his whole expression changed into pure anger. That little... The boy immediatly turned towards his friend, approaching him in a steady pace with his eyes locked onto him. ".Does making a huge scene, by insulting a poor cashier for no reason at all, count as caring? Does straight up leaving a so-called friend in a puddle on the ground, count as caring? huh? does leaving Senna on her own, in a city in which she'd never been to... without even bothering to go out and find her, count as caring to you?! Does it!?" His voice was getting louder and louder as he kept adding onto his statement, until he actually yelled at Satsuki. That, and the fact that Makoto's hands were now actually grabbing Satsuki's collar, were quickly realized after a moment of silence broke in. The boy just glared at Satsuki, his expression slowly changing back to neutral, before loosening the grip, and taking a step back off of said male. He relocated his eyes onto the ground, while again, starting to chew on his lip.

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna went to speak but Ioko had a point so she quietly sat back and curled back into the blanket. "Gomen" she said quietly before looking at Elliechan.
Senna blushed a bit when she heard the noises. "Kawaii" she said with a smile before pulling her phone out and checking twitter. The night had kinda turned sour and Senna just wanted everyone to be happy and get a long. She wanted to leave this city, since it's been tarnished. "Where are we going next?" she asked in a generalized question. A yawn escaping her mouth before she could cover it. She kept scrolling through and came across Yoshi on there. "Hehe Oniichan, I found your twitter." she said with a grin.
@Alice Ventura

Yoshi looked over at her. "Eh?" he then saw the smile go across her face, and sheer panic went through his mind. Some of the content on his twitter. "Oh no." he added before quickly trying to hide some tweets. Too late, his phone went off, as he has gained a new follower. It was Senna. "I'm going to go through yours' too" he added trying to be sly back, yet it didn't work. Her twitter was filled with all cute girly things, and pictures of her grades and awards from school. Yoshi then became frustrated with it. "Ahh, Ioko, we should, uh... exchange numbers, you know... Just incase.. we get separated, we can get ahold of each other. Same for everyone else." he added to cover up his attempt @Hobbesisalive
Ioko turned to Yoshi and grabbed her phone. "Hm, here I don't know where my phone number is." she gave him her black phone and nibbled on her bread instead. "Just pass it on." ioko added with a smile.

BobbyW said:
Now, Satsuki's following comment, to Makoto's statement seemed to have triggered some kind of button. His eyes started to widen, as if he was surprised, before his whole expression changed into pure anger. That little... The boy immediatly turned towards his friend, approaching him in a steady pace with his eyes locked onto him. ".Does making a huge scene, by insulting a poor cashier for no reason at all, count as caring? Does straight up leaving a so-called friend in a puddle on the ground, count as caring? huh? does leaving Senna on her own, in a city in which she'd never been to... without even bothering to go out and find her, count as caring to you?! Does it!?" His voice was getting louder and louder as he kept adding onto his statement, until he actually yelled at Satsuki. That, and the fact that Makoto's hands were now actually grabbing Satsuki's collar, were quickly realized after a moment of silence broke in. The boy just glared at Satsuki, his expression slowly changing back to neutral, before loosening the grip, and taking a step back off of said male. He relocated his eyes onto the ground, while again, starting to chew on his lip.
Satsuki's anger was coming back as Makoto just rushed through lot of words and thing. He just shut his eyes as the boy talked, not even struggling when he grabbed his collar. Still the male was relieved when Makoto let him go. Satsuki looked at him and suddenly felt something stinging behind his eyes, it felt like the two of them wete drifting apart for such a single thing. Was hr goig to let them seperate about a little fight? Just the frustration made Satsuki's eyes wet. He never asked for this, it was all based on a misunderstanding and still..there friendshio couldn't even bear such a thing? Finally he locked his eyes on Makoto, swallowing his tears back. "Yes I care, I care about every single moment that happened there." he didn't yell. Satsuki didn't want to show any ange anymore and decided to continue. "I care about how you think about me. I want to explain, I care about that. I care about our friendship and I care about you." He clenched his theeth together and kept lookig at Makoto. Satsuki expected something like 'why did you hit me then' but it didn't matter now. He just wanted to know what went wrong back there and how he could resolve it.

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna blushed a bit when she heard the noises. "Kawaii" she said with a smile before pulling her phone out and checking twitter. The night had kinda turned sour and Senna just wanted everyone to be happy and get a long. She wanted to leave this city, since it's been tarnished. "Where are we going next?" she asked in a generalized question. A yawn escaping her mouth before she could cover it. She kept scrolling through and came across Yoshi on there. "Hehe Oniichan, I found your twitter." she said with a grin.
@Alice Ventura

"Ahh, Ioko, we should, uh... exchange numbers, you know... Just incase.. we get separated, we can get ahold of each other. Same for everyone else." he added to cover up his attempt @Hobbesisalive
Exchanging numbers was probably a good idea. She'd love to talk to everyone again. Not to mention, she could hit someone up if they got separated. "Ah, uh. O-Okay! Here, I'll write mine down." She reached into her blouse pocket and pulled out a little pad, writing down her number and her name. "Y-You can just pass it around." She quieted down real suddenly at all the yelling, huddling into her blanket pile with Senna. Eh. She'd rather skip out on the drama. "S-Should we uh.. Move? M-My tent is set up, we might fit in there." She whispered to Senna. They should probably leave and let these two duke it out.

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko turned to Yoshi and grabbed her phone. "Hm, here I don't know where my phone number is." she gave him her black phone and nibbled on her bread instead. "Just pass it on." ioko added with a smile.
Satsuki's anger was coming back as Makoto just rushed through lot of words and thing. He just shut his eyes as the boy talked, not even struggling when he grabbed his collar. Still the male was relieved when Makoto let him go. Satsuki looked at him and suddenly felt something stinging behind his eyes, it felt like the two of them were drifting apart for such a single thing. Was he going to let them seperate about a little fight? Just the frustration made Satsuki's eyes wet. He never asked for this, it was all based on a misunderstanding and still..there friendship couldn't even bear such a thing? Finally he locked his eyes on Makoto, swallowing his tears back. "Yes I care, I care about every single moment that happened there." he didn't yell. Satsuki didn't want to show any anger anymore and decided to continue. "I care about how you think about me. I want to explain, I care about that. I care about our friendship and I care about you." He clenched his teeth together and kept looking at Makoto. Satsuki expected something like 'why did you hit me then' but it didn't matter now. He just wanted to know what went wrong back there and how he could resolve it.
Makoto didn't bother to look at Satsuki once he started talking.. maybe it was still anger, or, maybe he was just ashamed. The boy wasn't able to make any counter argument to his friends statement... and if we're being honest, he may've just didn't want to make one. He slowly tilded his head back up, meeting Satsuki's eyes with his own. "...Why... why should i believe you?" He needed a brief moment, in which he inhaled some fresh air, before adding, "I mean... it's not like i'm anything special right? W-We just know each other from school..." Makoto rubbed his eyes, and supported himself on the wooden fence, with his other hand. That speech of Satsuki got him, and he was actually struggling with holding up his voice, keeping it from breaking.

BobbyW said:
Makoto didn't bother to look at Satsuki once he started talking.. maybe it was still anger, or, maybe he was just ashamed. The boy wasn't able to make any counter argument to his friends statement... and if we're being honest, he may've just didn't want to make one. He slowly tilded his head back up, meeting Satsuki's eyes with his own. "...Why... why should i believe you?" He needed a brief moment, in which he inhaled some fresh air, before adding, "I mean... it's not like i'm anything special right? W-We just know each other from school..." Makoto rubbed his eyes, and supported himself on the wooden fence, with his other hand. That speech of Satsuki got him, and he was actually struggling with holding up his voice, keeping it from breaking.
Satsuki's eyes softened a bit as it seemed that he boy calmed down. But the words were surprising to him. "You are a friend of mine. Just trust me.." he met Makoto's eyes and slowly took a step closer. "We have been friends since. That is special enough right?" a tiny smile slipped on his face as he spoke and finally Satsuki closed the gao between them by leaning against the fence too. "Makoto." he paused and focused his eyes on his friend. "I am really sorry."

Yoshi

Yoshi took Ioko's phone and put his number in and sent himself a text. "Yessss" he said. "uh, I mean got it." he added with a laugh. He passed her phone over to Senna and everyone else. He yelled his number out to them. Once the others have put the numbers in he handed the phone back to Ioko. "Here." he added with a smile. Yoshi quickly took a picture of her, and Senna and Elizabeth to add to his phone and their contact information. He heard the yelling, and was trying his best to keep the vibe of the group up beat. "Sooo, anyone know any ghost stories?" @Hobbesisalive @Alice Ventura

Senna

Senna's eyes were getting watery hearing the yelling but the sudden number exchange helped distract her. Senna did a quick pose for the picture Yoshi took of her. She already had pictures of everyone except Elliechan. "Ne, Elliechan." she said, yet before Senna could ask the question, she quickly grabbed the girl and got close and snapped a picture of the two of them. "There." she added with a smile. Once she was asked to go into the tent, Senna looked at Ellie and blushed. "Eh? tent, alone?" she was bright red. Her mind always takes the thoughts way to far. @Alice Ventura

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna

Senna's eyes were getting watery hearing the yelling but the sudden number exchange helped distract her. Senna did a quick pose for the picture Yoshi took of her. She already had pictures of everyone except Elliechan. "Ne, Elliechan." she said, yet before Senna could ask the question, she quickly grabbed the girl and got close and snapped a picture of the two of them. "There." she added with a smile. Once she was asked to go into the tent, Senna looked at Ellie and blushed. "Eh? tent, alone?" she was bright red. Her mind always takes the thoughts way to far. @Alice Ventura
Somewhere from the deepest bowels of celestial space, Senna might hear Ellie's gaydar go 'ping'.

She was a little too distracted by the sudden picture to take her thoughts in that direction. As Senna pulled her closer, her face flushed and she squeaked at the sight of the camera. "O-Oh, go--" She's cut off as the camera flashes. "Gods, oh god, I-I look gross!! I-I'm all oily and sweaty from walking all dayyy.." Cue nervous lesbian noises. "O-Oh gods. Y-You aren't going to send that to anyone are you??" She was probably going to be okay if it was just Senna keeping it. "D-Don't post that anywhere." She reiterated.

Once she was done with the embarrassing photo, she stood up with the blanket in hopes that Senna would follow, ready to hobble off with her tent. There wasn't much to do out here but listen to Satsuki argue with his friend. She hoped things worked out okay. "A-Ah, uhm. W-We should give them some space."

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki's eyes softened a bit as it seemed that he boy calmed down. But the words were surprising to him. "You are a friend of mine. Just trust me.." he met Makoto's eyes and slowly took a step closer. "We have been friends since. That is special enough right?" a tiny smile slipped on his face as he spoke and finally Satsuki closed the gao between them by leaning against the fence too. "Makoto." he paused and focused his eyes on his friend. "I am really sorry."
Makoto's eyes widened as he listened to his friends answer to his question. uff... he's good. Satsuki's reply was completely on point, and just added to his previous speech, in regards to the emotional impact it had on the boy. "...Me.. Me too, i-i'm sorry." For some reason, he started chuckling, not that he thought the situation to be amusing, god no, but the stress that had built up, combined with the ridiculous fact that, the whole event was based on a misunderstanding, just triggered it. Makoto got back off of the fence and kept rubbing his eyes, before locking his gaze onto Satsuki once again. "...Uhmm... and... i care about you, too." The chuckle faded, followed by his expression changing into a more genuine look, accompanied by a faint blush.

BobbyW said:
Makoto's eyes widened as he listened to his friends answer to his question. uff... he's good. Satsuki's reply was completely on point, and just added to his previous speech, in regards to the emotional impact it had on the boy. "...Me.. Me too, i-i'm sorry." For some reason, he started chuckling, not that he thought the situation to be amusing, god no, but the stress that had built up, combined with the ridiculous fact that, the whole event was based on a misunderstanding, just triggered it. Makoto got back off of the fence and kept rubbing his eyes, before locking his gaze onto Satsuki once again. "...Uhmm... and... i care about you, too." The chuckle faded, followed by his expression changing into a more genuine look, accompanied by a faint blush.
Gaydar ping

[QUOTE="Alice Ventura]Gaydar ping

[/QUOTE]
Eh, not like that wasn't intended. xD

BUT! my main Makoto ship is still Makoto X Senna, so there's that.

[QUOTE="Alice Ventura](Ellie gunna steal yo girl <3)

[/QUOTE]
(That would turn out to be a interesting love triangle... but no, not on my watch. >:3)

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna saw how Ellie wasn't a fan of the picture. "No, no no, gomen, this is just for your picture when you text or call me." She said with a smile. Senna giggled and looked at where the two were arguing. She hated the fighting and just wanted it to stop. Senna so badly wanted to run over there and calm them down. She didn't hear yelling anymore which made her feel better. "Um, Elliechan, I want to wait to see how they turn out. They are my friends, and I was there for the whole fight. I want it to end." she said. Senna ran inside her tent and got changed out of her clothes and into cute sweat pants bottoms and a One Piece t-shirt. She walked out holding the plushie Satsuki gave her and sat back by the fire. Senna waited patiently for the two to walk back towards them. @Alice Ventura
Ah, well, uh. Okay. Ellie continued over to her tent and stepped inside, slinging the big comforter over the top for some extra cover. She changed into some Pj's too, a big lavender gown and some fluffy pj pants with flowers on them. It looked sorta out of place, but it was still pretty cute. She came out a moment later, wrapping herself up in that big blanket again. Looked like Senna was just waiting. She'd just stay by her tent for now. See if she got any emails from Gregory. He would text her, but he hardly knew how to work that old computer anyways. She figured it would be best for him to use what he was comfortable with.

BobbyW said:
(That would turn out to be a interesting love triangle... but no, not on my watch. >:3)
(Triangles are confusing and irrational anyway :33 Ellie is technically supposed to meet her wife on this trip.. Canonically she ventures out from home to travel and meets another girl. Someone other than Senna though.)

[QUOTE="Alice Ventura](Ellie gunna steal yo girl <3)

[/QUOTE]
Please do I need Makoto for my main ship xDD just this giant love triangle

[QUOTE="Alice Ventura]Ah, well, uh. Okay. Ellie continued over to her tent and stepped inside, slinging the big comforter over the top for some extra cover. She changed into some Pj's too, a big lavender gown and some fluffy pj pants with flowers on them. It looked sorta out of place, but it was still pretty cute. She came out a moment later, wrapping herself up in that big blanket again. Looked like Senna was just waiting. She'd just stay by her tent for now. See if she got any emails from Gregory. He would text her, but he hardly knew how to work that old computer anyways. She figured it would be best for him to use what he was comfortable with.

(Triangles are confusing and irrational anyway :33 Ellie is technically supposed to meet her wife on this trip.. Canonically she ventures out from home to travel and meets another girl. Someone other than Senna though.)

[/QUOTE]
(Buuuuuuut they cause so much drama!.. then again... not even i know how Makoto would react, if Ellie would manage to turn Senna around and snatch her away... xD )

Hobbesisalive said:
Please do I need Makoto for my main ship xDD just this giant love triangle
(You evil little woman! >:3 but things aren't completely settled yet, for Makoto. ;3)

BobbyW said:
(Buuuuuuut they cause so much drama!.. then again... not even i know how Makoto would react, if Ellie would manage to turn Senna around and snatch her away... xD )
(You evil little woman! >:3 but things aren't completely settled yet, for Makoto. ;3)
(Ellie's such a nervous lil lady, she wouldn't risk causing any drama like that regardless of how much she likes Senna.)

[QUOTE="Alice Ventura](Ellie's such a nervous lil lady, she wouldn't risk causing any drama like that regardless of how much she likes Senna.)

[/QUOTE]
(Alright, i find the thought of her, trying to hit on Senna really cute. xD Makoto would be sooooo confused... like, really, and it's not like he could see someone like Ellie as a rival.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back