• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hop around the world

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna blushed a bit when Ioko suddenly grabbed her, she also stopped talking and took a big breath and a smile came across her face once she heard what Ioko had said. "CAKE!!!!!!" She screamed in joy. "Ioko-senpai you're the greatest!" She said as she was dragged along. @Hobbesisalive

Yoshi laughed at Senna and her ability to speak fast and watched the girl go a million miles a minute. He started to talk but Ioko took her away. "Hmm? Oh haha, yeah the progress, well she smiles at me. It's a start." He gave Makoto a thumbs up. "So what about you and Senna? You seem fond of her." He said with a sly grin and started walking with Makoto. @BobbyW
Makoto chuckled at what Yoshi deemed as progress. A simple smile, would.. under normal circumstances be nothing more than a friendly gesture... but considering that Ioko was basically a potato, the other males opinion did have some grounds. "..Me and Senna?" He scratched his cheek, having forgotten about the bandaged bruise on it. Uff... that hurt. "Uhh... well i guess we're just friends?..." He said, stating it more like a question... for himself. He wasn't too sure what to think about Senna, or the current relationship between him and her... but, the boy did feel.. something, in regards to the girl... Then, speak of the devil, Makoto noticed how Satsuki, dragged said female with him, out of his sight. ..What is he doing? The boy started chewing on his lip, moving towards the camp fire.

@Hobbesisalive

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko plopped down her bag ince they entered camp and sat down next to Satsuki, who managed to make a fire. For a split second the female looked at the new lady, but she didn't feel like meeting new people so she stayed were she was. "Senna, I am glad you had a nice day." Ioko said while giving the girl a brief smile. @Alice Ventura
Satsuki was leaning his head against his knees as he was sitting. He was simply looking at the fire waiting for something, although he didn't knew what. So when Ioko and Senna appeared the boy lifted his head and locked his eyes on the girl with pigtails in. "Hey guys, this is Elizabeth, she is going to join us." he grinned while saying so and then quickly got on his feet, dashing towards Senna. "Senna..I eh..Come with me," he grabbed her hand and pulled her a little behind the tree so their conversation would be a bit more private. "I am truly sorry about what happened, I-I still don't get the reason but I made some mistakes and simply ruined..y-your day." satsuki stuttered, but he had locked his green eyes on her, trying to show that he was serious. "And I don't even know if this helps but." now the stuffed animal came in handy so the boy grabbed it out of his bag and gave it her, placing t in her hand. This time avoiding eye contact. "Sorry." Satuki said while handing the thing over. He really wanted to make up with her, she had done nothig wrong.
Senna

Senna placed her things down in the tent and the bread near the fire. "I hope everyone likes Sweet bean bread." She noticed the new girl and smiled. She was about to introduce herself when Ioko chimed in, "Haiiii I did, arigato. Did you and Yoshi-Oniichan have a good date? I mean day?" she said with a sly giggle. Before Ioko could answer Satsuki stood up and introduced the new girl. Senna waved. "Kon'nichiwa, my name is Senna Hitomi," She bowed to the girl. Before anything else could be said she was dragged by Satsuki. "Waaaa Satsuki-sannnn where are we going?" she asked before stopping behind the tree. She couldn't even ask why and he explained everything. Her face turned red when presented the gift. Her eyes went wide, "Kawaiiiiiii" she squeed and looked at Satsuki. "You didn't have to apologize, my day turned out fine, I'm over it. You and Makoto need to talk." she responded. She thanked him again and dragged him back over to the fire.
@Hobbesisalive @BobbyW @Alice Ventura

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko plopped down her bag ince they entered camp and sat down next to Satsuki, who managed to make a fire. For a split second the female looked at the new lady, but she didn't feel like meeting new people so she stayed were she was. "Senna, I am glad you had a nice day." Ioko said while giving the girl a brief smile. @Alice Ventura
Satsuki was leaning his head against his knees as he was sitting. He was simply looking at the fire waiting for something, although he didn't knew what. So when Ioko and Senna appeared the boy lifted his head and locked his eyes on the girl with pigtails in. "Hey guys, this is Elizabeth, she is going to join us." he grinned while saying so and then quickly got on his feet, dashing towards Senna. "Senna..I eh..Come with me," he grabbed her hand and pulled her a little behind the tree so their conversation would be a bit more private. "I am truly sorry about what happened, I-I still don't get the reason but I made some mistakes and simply ruined..y-your day." satsuki stuttered, but he had locked his green eyes on her, trying to show that he was serious. "And I don't even know if this helps but." now the stuffed animal came in handy so the boy grabbed it out of his bag and gave it her, placing t in her hand. This time avoiding eye contact. "Sorry." Satuki said while handing the thing over. He really wanted to make up with her, she had done nothing wrong.
Ah, yes.. Well. Now she was the center of attention for a moment, while she introduced herself. Oh, look. Satsuki's got her covered. "O-oh, uhm. Y-You can just call me Ellie if you like." Now that her meager introduction was taken care of, she resumed walking around the camp and taking a look at things, still carrying that big purple comforter around with her. She had a dress to match in her luggage somewhere, but figured shorts and a shirt might just be easier for travel's sake..

Maybe she'd opt to wear it if she left all her things at camp for a while and she just went out for fun.

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna
Senna placed her things down in the tent and the bread near the fire. "I hope everyone likes Sweet bean bread." She noticed the new girl and smiled. She was about to introduce herself when Ioko chimed in, "Haiiii I did, arigato. Did you and Yoshi-Oniichan have a good date? I mean day?" she said with a sly giggle. Before Ioko could answer Satsuki stood up and introduced the new girl. Senna waved. "Kon'nichiwa, my name is Senna Hitomi," She bowed to the girl. Before anything else could be said she was dragged by Satsuki. "Waaaa Satsuki-sannnn where are we going?" she asked before stopping behind the tree. She couldn't even ask why and he explained everything. Her face turned red when presented the gift. Her eyes went wide, "Kawaiiiiiii" she squeed and looked at Satsuki. "You didn't have to apologize, my day turned out fine, I'm over it. You and Makoto need to talk." she responded. She thanked him again and dragged him back over to the fire.
Ah, okay. It seemed that Satsuki was staying with people from around the world. This was nice. A little smile grew on the small woman's face as she looked around, absorbing all the excitement of getting to travel the world and camp out with all of these great people. She was a culture magnet with an empty pouch, ready to suck in all she could. Fantastic. When Senna waved, she waved back and paused a while before thinking it appropriate to bow as well. Soon enough, she was grinning like an idiot. This was awesome.

She thought about going off and chatting with someone, but she couldn't think of anyone really. Getting to know someone a bit better besides Satsuki might not be the worst idea though.

@all

@Alice Ventura[/URL]

Yoshi

Yoshi looked over as Senna made her way back to the fire then talked to Elizabeth. "Yo, I'm Masato Yoshino, but you can call me Yoshi." He said with a smile and a wave. He started laughing and face palmed at Senna's threat. He knew exactly what she said. "Don't mind her, she's a unique character." He added with a laugh.
@Alice Ventura

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna
Senna dragged Satsuki back towards the fire and smiled. "Gomen, Elizabeth." She said with a smile and walked up to the girl. "Are you going to be joining our adventure? I hope so." She added. She looked at Elizabeth and whispered. "If they try anything I have pepper spray." She pointed over at the guys and then stared at them. "No funny stuff." She said to them. "Do you like sweet bean bread?" Her topic changes were random and not too fluid.
@Alice Ventura

Yoshi

Yoshi looked over as Senna made her way back to the fire then talked to Elizabeth. "Yo, I'm Masato Yoshino, but you can call me Yoshi." He said with a smile and a wave. He started laughing and face palmed at Senna's threat. He knew exactly what she said. "Don't mind her, she's a unique character." He added with a laugh.
@Alice Ventura
Satsuki felt relieved and smiled to the girl, feeling like another burden was lift from his shoulders. For a short moment he locked his eyes on the figure that slowly approached the camp fire. First he wanted to dash at him but he decided it was smarter to just wait for now. Maybe he could do something later, but for now he would let some distance between them. It was not all his fault, so Makoto had to do his part to in apologizing. And that could still take a long time.

Satsuki sat down next to Senna and stared into the campfire. "Ah guys you bought food?" there slipped a big grin on his lips and he quickly put his hand in the bag with breads. "Ioko you and Yoshi bought cake?" He put his thumbs up and started to gather some sticks, giving one to everyone to bake their bread with. "Let's have diner then." The male said quietly

Ioko

Ioko looked at everyone slowly starting to talk. She hadn't noticed the little talk between Senna and Satsuki, but she raised her eyebrows when she saw Makoto with bandage. She was sure he didn't left camp like that. Curious that she was, the girl got on her feet and walked towards Makoto, wanting to ask about it. "Someone threw a rock against you?" She asked very serious while she locked her red gaze on the bandage that was wrapped around his head. @BobbyW

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki felt relieved and smiled to the girl, feeling like another burden was lift from his shoulders. For a short moment he locked his eyes on the figure that slowly approached the camp fire. First he wanted to dash at him but he decided it was smarter to just wait for now. Maybe he could do something later, but for now he would let some distance between them. It was not all his fault, so Makoto had to do his part to in apologizing. And that could still take a long time.
Satsuki sat down next to Senna and stared into the campfire. "Ah guys you bought food?" there slipped a big grin on his lips and he quickly put his hand in the bag with breads. "Ioko you and Yoshi bought cake?" He put his thumbs up and started to gather some sticks, giving one to everyone to bake their bread with. "Let's have diner then." The male said quietly

Ioko

Ioko looked at everyone slowly starting to talk. She hadn't noticed the little talk between Senna and Satsuki, but she raised her eyebrows when she saw Makoto with bandage. She was sure he didn't left camp like that. Curious that she was, the girl got on her feet and walked towards Makoto, wanting to ask about it. "Someone threw a rock against you?" She asked very serious while she locked her red gaze on the bandage that was wrapped around his head. @BobbyW
Senna looked back at Satsuki and passed out some bread to everyone. "Mmhm I got enough for everyone, even Elizabeth. There would even be some extras if you or Yoshi-oniichan want." She added with a grin. Senna was still holding the plush Satsuki gave her, she really liked it. @Hobbesisalive

Yoshi almost fell over when he heard Senna call him Oniichan. "Wha-what-what??? Oniichan? I never...." He paused and looked at the girl, then remembering she never asked for permission. He let out a sigh and then thought of her calling him Oniichan. A sight blush came across his face. Yoshi has seen enough anime.

Makoto's gaze was locked onto the tree, behind which Satsuki and Senna were talking about... something, at least until they returned to the little campfire, said male managed to ingnite a few minutes earlier. ...Is that a... plushy in her hands? He kept chewing on his lip, when then, Ioko's voice snapped him out of his thoughts. "..Huh?" A rock?... The boy coincidentally scratched his cheek, therefor accidentally strifing his bruise. "Argh.. Ah! you mean this?" He pointed at the bandaged wound, before continuing, "Well... uhh... I.. I got in a little dispute, earlier today, don't worry about it." And with that, the male continued his way over to the fire, only to discover that Satsuki took the exact seat, Makoto had his eyes on. He continued chewing on his lip; the boy could theoretically sit down to Senna's other side, but that would mean that Satsuki was only two spaces away from him... and Makoto wasn't comfortable with being that close to his 'friend', at least not yet.

He took a random seat at the fire, locking his eyes onto the new girl. according to the others, she would be joining their little group on the world trip.
"And, i'm Makoto, Makoto Fujimoto." adding to Yoshi's introduction.

@Alice Ventura @Hobbesisalive @NickOnTheReg

BobbyW said:
Makoto's gaze was locked onto the tree, behind which Satsuki and Senna were talking about... something, at least until they returned to the little campfire, said male managed to ingnite a few minutes earlier. ...Is that a... plushy in her hands? He kept chewing on his lip, when then, Ioko's voice snapped him out of his thoughts. "..Huh?" A rock?... The boy coincidentally scratched his cheek, therefor accidentally strifing his bruise. "Argh.. Ah! you mean this?" He pointed at the bandaged wound, before continuing, "Well... uhh... I.. I got in a little dispute, earlier today, don't worry about it." And with that, the male continued his way over to the fire, only to discover that Satsuki took the exact seat, Makoto had his eyes on. He continued chewing on his lip; the boy could theoretically sit down to Senna's other side, but that would mean that Satsuki was only two spaces away from him... and Makoto wasn't comfortable with being that close to his 'friend', at least not yet.
He took a random seat at the fire, locking his eyes onto the new girl. according to the others, she would be joining their little group on the world trip.
"And, i'm Makoto, Makoto Fujimoto." adding to Yoshi's introduction.

@Alice Ventura @Hobbesisalive @NickOnTheReg
Senna

Senna saw Makoto and knew he was still uneasy around Satsuki, so she didn't press the issue when he sat somewhere else. Once Ioko approached him, she took a deep breath and didn't want any conflict between everyone. She waited to see if both would confront here and expose everything. She wanted to jump in but held her tongue. Once the bread was warmed up she stood up. "Everyone, here's your bread." She walked around and passed them out. "Atsuidesu, careful." She said. "There a couple extra, so whoever wants seconds help yourself. No dinner no cake." She added with a laugh.

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna
Senna dragged Satsuki back towards the fire and smiled. "Gomen, Elizabeth." She said with a smile and walked up to the girl. "Are you going to be joining our adventure? I hope so." She added. She looked at Elizabeth and whispered. "If they try anything I have pepper spray." She pointed over at the guys and then stared at them. "No funny stuff." She said to them. "Do you like sweet bean bread?" Her topic changes were random and not too fluid.
@Alice Ventura

Yoshi

@Alice Ventura
Ah, uh. Lots of people. She giggled a bit at Senna's remarks and nodded. "B-Bean bread sounds nice." She'd never had bean bread before and didn't really know what the hell it was, but hey, she was hungry.

She gave Yoshi a wave too, brushing off the unique character remark. Pepper spray was probably a good idea. Who knows what kind of people you're gunna run into when traveling the world.

Then... There was the prospect of joining them. The idea sounded fantastic. Traveling the world with a bunch of unique friends and getting to see all this fantastic culture. "Join? As I-in travel with you?" She paused a bit, a little grin creeping onto her face. She hugged her big ass quilt tightly and nodded. "O-Of course! I'd love to, that would be so neat!" Happy Brit noises.

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna looked back at Satsuki and passed out some bread to everyone. "Mmhm I got enough for everyone, even Elizabeth. There would even be some extras if you or Yoshi-oniichan want." She added with a grin. Senna was still holding the plush Satsuki gave her, she really liked it. @Hobbesisalive

Yoshi almost fell over when he heard Senna call him Oniichan. "Wha-what-what??? Oniichan? I never...." He paused and looked at the girl, then remembering she never asked for permission. He let out a sigh and then thought of her calling him Oniichan. A sight blush came across his face. Yoshi has seen enough anime.
Aha, honorifics. She felt sort of bad for having not brushed up on any of this stuff, but she had no idea in fresh hell what 'oniichan' could mean. Sure, she could probably just get out her phone and google it, but she was about to sit down and eat. No point in being disrespectful. She'd ask about it too, but she wouldn't want to make it awkward for herself. Oh well.

Should she mention to the group that she wasn't a very good sleeper? She'd probably be out of her tent wandering around and looking at the stars for a few hours before finally retiring.

Ioko shrugged at Makoto's answer and followed him back to the camp fire, where she took place next to him. "Bread." She said greedy as Senna handed over her the bread. Rushing she put it on the stick and held the stick in the fire, way too close but the girl like her food a little crispy. "You like cake?" Ioko tried to sound friendly and gave Makoto a brief smile. "Oh, I am Ioko Tamaki." She quickly added to her sentence. She had at least to introduce herself to the new girl.

Satsuki

Satsuki glared a bit at Makoto as he sat down far away from him. Well if that is how he wants to play it, fine. He wanted to make up as soon as possible, but if the boy was going to drag that moment out, he would just ignore him. Still the urge to just stand up now and drag him personally to a private spot, still lingered around in the male's head. Luckily Ellie's exciting, stuttering voice reminded him that he had to keep everything nice. "Yes as in a travel with us." He grinned widely to the girl and was glad someone new was being added to the group. Yet his eyes shot to Makoto, satsuki looked a bit guilty as he saw the bandage around the head of the boy and he quickly shifted his gaze towards Senna. "Is he alright?" The male asked pointing to his own head. @BobbyW @Alice Ventura @NickOnTheReg

Hobbesisalive said:
Ioko shrugged at Makoto's answer and followed him back to the camp fire, where she took place next to him. "Bread." She said greedy as Senna handed over her the bread. Rushing she put it on the stick and held the stick in the fire, way too close but the girl like her food a little crispy. "You like cake?" Ioko tried to sound friendly and gave Makoto a brief smile. "Oh, I am Ioko Tamaki." She quickly added to her sentence. She had at least to introduce herself to the new girl.
Satsuki

Satsuki glared a bit at Makoto as he sat down far away from him. Well if that is how he wants to play it, fine. He wanted to make up as soon as possible, but if the boy was going to drag that moment out, he would just ignore him. Still the urge to just stand up now and drag him personally to a private spot, still lingered around in the male's head. Luckily Ellie's exciting, stuttering voice reminded him that he had to keep everything nice. "Yes as in a travel with us." He grinned widely to the girl and was glad someone new was being added to the group. Yet his eyes shot to Makoto, satsuki looked a bit guilty as he saw the bandage around the head of the boy and he quickly shifted his gaze towards Senna. "Is he alright?" The male asked pointing to his own head. @BobbyW @Alice Ventura @NickOnTheReg
Ellie was gunna have one hellofa time remembering all these names. She remembered Satsuki and Senna pretty well but she was going to need some time to get used to everyone else. This was a lot of names at once.

She went and grabbed some bean bread after everyone else had taken their share and held it over the fire to warm it up a bit. She took a bite right after, munching silently as she watched everyone else talk.

It was kinda funny, seeing such a small lady huddled up inside such a huge quilt.

Makoto gave Senna a thanking nod, once she handed him some of the bean bread, the two of them had bought earlier. He could feel how Satsuki's gaze was locked onto him for a considerable amount of time... It's not like the boy was going to establish eye-contact with the other male, so he therefor, just glared at the campfire, in front of them. ...If you're going to just stare at me like that, you could at least try to make it less obvious... Makoto sighed quietly, before gazing at Satsuki from the corner of his eye himself, after noticing that his friend was focused on Senna once again.

Then, Ioko's smalltalk attempt snapped him out of his thoughts. He gave her a faint smile, as a response to the one that was displayed on the female's face.
"Cake? i mean, doesn't everyone?" the boy scratched his cheek, again, forgetting the bruise which was unfortunately displayed on it. Uff... i really need to stop that.

@Hobbesisalive @NickOnTheReg

Last edited by a moderator:
Senna

Senna looked at Elizabeth and smiled. "I'm happy you'll be joining. Where are you from? I'm sorry if I go in and out of Japanese. Any questions just ask." she smiled and skipped to her seat after everyone had their bread. She looked at Makoto, "No cake unless you eat your bread." she said and shot a glare at him. "You too Satsuki." She took a bright and smiled. "It's soooo good." she said with enthusiasm. While bread was still in her mouth she nodded her head at Satsuki. "He's fine." she said muffled then looked at both of them then moved her head as if they knew what she was saying. Meaning they needed to go talk. She turned her attention back towards Elizabeth, "Why the big comforter? What's it made out of? Can I touch it?" she just kept bombarding the poor girl with questions.

Yoshi

He took some bread and bit into it. He looked at Makoto's cheek and how him and Satsuki were not sitting or talking to each other. "Hmm. What's up with you two?" he asked rather bluntly. He overheard Senna asking question after question to the new girl. "Oi Senna." he said between another bite. "Breathe, and try not to overwhelm the girl." he finished his bread and took another one. "Taichoooo I want cakeeee." he said to Ioko. @Hobbesisalive @BobbyW @Alice Ventura

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna
Senna looked at Elizabeth and smiled. "I'm happy you'll be joining. Where are you from? I'm sorry if I go in and out of Japanese. Any questions just ask." she smiled and skipped to her seat after everyone had their bread. She looked at Makoto, "No cake unless you eat your bread." she said and shot a glare at him. "You too Satsuki." She took a bright and smiled. "It's soooo good." she said with enthusiasm. While bread was still in her mouth she nodded her head at Satsuki. "He's fine." she said muffled then looked at both of them then moved her head as if they knew what she was saying. Meaning they needed to go talk. She turned her attention back towards Elizabeth, "Why the big comforter? What's it made out of? Can I touch it?" she just kept bombarding the poor girl with questions.

Yoshi

He took some bread and bit into it. He looked at Makoto's cheek and how him and Satsuki were not sitting or talking to each other. "Hmm. What's up with you two?" he asked rather bluntly. He overheard Senna asking question after question to the new girl. "Oi Senna." he said between another bite. "Breathe, and try not to overwhelm the girl." he finished his bread and took another one. "Taichoooo I want cakeeee." he said to Ioko. @Hobbesisalive @BobbyW @Alice Ventura
She wasn't overwhelmed, per se, rather overjoyed that she was enjoying a meal with these people. The bread was really good. "I-It's alright, hehe. I-I don't know any of the language. I thought about learning, but i-if I were going to learn a language I needed for every place I went I'd be swamped with t-trying to learn." She chuckled a bit, wolfing down the rest of her bread. Sure, she was tiny, but what an eater. "I-I'm from Birmingham. U.. U-United Kingdom." The accent she had should at least give away that she was from europe, even though accents didn't give away everything. "The bread i-is so good, hehe." She'd ask for a recipe or something, but her cooking skills were about as good as uhhh.. Nope. No proper analogy can be made. She was probably the worst chef on earth. "O-Oh, the comforter. I-I think it's just cotton, b-but you can touch it if you want. H-Hell, it's probably big enough to share." It was a damn big blanket.

She'd never tell anyone that it was the first blanket Gregory ever bought for her as a little girl. She'd also never tell anyone that it was probably one of her most important possessions besides her bow, but she'd left that in England with her adoptive father. Too precious to bring along.

The blanket was made from a lavender sort of fabric with big five pointed stars and crescent moons patched around it in yellow. It was cute. It looked old too, and it was all worn down, made super soft by her time owning it.

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna's eyes grew wide. "You are?!?!?! I've always wanted to go there, I'm from Okinawa, this is my first time in Tokyo." she said as she finished her bread. "I'm glad you enjoy the bread, it's my favorite. They sell it at stores here." Senna smiled and stretched. "I know both English and Japanese and half the time I forget I even speak Japanese and tie it into my words, so if you want to know what I said or what it means tell me and I'll let you know." she touched the blanket. "Soo soft.." she whispered as she took Elizabeth's mention of both fitting into it as an invite, still without permission, she curled up into it. "So warmmmm." she said closing her eyes. Enjoying the comfort of the blanket. @Alice Ventura
Ellie didn't mind entirely. Senna should find that the blanket was indeed big enough to fit the both of them inside, and maybe even a third person. "Hehe. I-It's my favorite. I don't leave home without it. I'm glad you like it." When it came to physical contact, Ellie was pretty chill. Cuddles in the platonic form were just about the greatest thing on earth. Let's be honest. When Senna crawled in with her, she giggled and let out some of the blanket for her to cuddle, keeping her own portion in her own hands. Mm, so warm.

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna smiled and hugged the blanket. "Kawaiii." she said as she looked over and saw Elizabeth cuddled in it. "Ne, Elliechan, What made you decide to go on this trip?" Senna asked half asleep, the blanket indeed was warm and putting her to to sleep, and once again Senna didn't ask for permission for changing someone's name, she just decides that what she will call them. "Ioko-senpai, you must love feel this blanket." she said from the otherside of the fire. "Elliechan should stay in our tent tonight." she added. Senna then pulled her pigtails out and let her hair down, her long blue hair had a glow to it because of the fire. @Hobbesisalive @Alice Ventura
Ioko looked how everyone socialized. She prefered to stay in the background and could swear that she felt somewhat tension between Makoto and Satsuki. What they were doing remained unknown to her but she was curious about it, so when Yoshi asked the two, she was actually glad. The female silently ate her bread and nibbled on a piece of cake, when suddenly her name was called. Still eating, Ioko turned her head towards the blue haired female and got up, walking towards the blanket and touching it. "Hm." then the girl returned to her seat next to Makoto. "Nice."

Satsuki still shot daggers at the boy, everytime he thought about sleeping this feeling crept up. He just wanted to finish it so that he could sleep peaceful. But his friend gave him no eyecontact back so he focused on Yoshi's question instead, trying to come up with an answer. Luckily Yoshi seemed interested in the cake, but Ioko just left to feel...the blanket? So Satsuki reached for it instead and gave a piece to Yoshi. Well now he had to hand it over to everyone. "Ellie, here have two cakes, share with Senna." He chuckled and saw that Ioko already had cake, so the next person would be...Makoto. The male looked at him and quickly grabbed a piece. " here." everyone could see how awkward it was. Satsuki just put the cake on Makoto's lap and silently sat down again. Fussing about the whole situation.

@NickOnTheReg @BobbyW @Alice Ventura.

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna smiled and hugged the blanket. "Kawaiii." she said as she looked over and saw Elizabeth cuddled in it. "Ne, Elliechan, What made you decide to go on this trip?" Senna asked half asleep, the blanket indeed was warm and putting her to to sleep, and once again Senna didn't ask for permission for changing someone's name, she just decides that what she will call them. "Ioko-senpai, you must love feel this blanket." she said from the otherside of the fire. "Elliechan should stay in our tent tonight." she added. Senna then pulled her pigtails out and let her hair down, her long blue hair had a glow to it because of the fire. @Hobbesisalive @Alice Ventura
Ellie didn't mind the little name change, she figured the 'chan' part was some sort of honorific again, so she let it slide. She didn't care much anyways.

The blanket pretty much acted as a conductor for the warmth, lots of warm toasty heat getting trapped inside. As for the tent issue, she suggested otherwise. "O-Oh, uhm. I-i stay up pretty late, uh. I-I have trouble sleeping some nights. I wouldn't want to wake anyone up or anything."

Hobbesisalive said:
Satsuki still shot daggers at the boy, everytime he thought about sleeping this feeling crept up. He just wanted to finish it so that he could sleep peaceful. But his friend gave him no eyecontact back so he focused on Yoshi's question instead, trying to come up with an answer. Luckily Yoshi seemed interested in the cake, but Ioko just left to feel...the blanket? So Satsuki reached for it instead and gave a piece to Yoshi. Well now he had to hand it over to everyone. "Ellie, here have two cakes, share with Senna." He chuckled and saw that Ioko already had cake, so the next person would be...Makoto. The male looked at him and quickly grabbed a piece. " here." everyone could see how awkward it was. Satsuki just put the cake on Makoto's lap and silently sat down again. Fussing about the whole situation.

@NickOnTheReg @BobbyW @Alice Ventura.
Ah, uh.. Shoot. She probably should have mentioned that she didn't really like cake a whole awful lot. Granted, she didn't want to be rude, but she was pretty full too. She took the cakes and held them both out for Senna. "O-Oh, uhm. I-i don't need any. I'm full from the bread already, hehe." Hopefully she didn't sound rude. She hoped Senna really liked cake too.

Makoto once again, sank into his thoughts, when suddenly, at least for Makoto completely out of the blue, Yoshi questioned both him and Satsuki about what was going on between them. ...I guess we made it a bit obvious... huh. He shifted his gaze over to the red haired guy, continuing with chewing on his lip... But, before he was even able to respond to his question, said male was fortunately distracted by the cake. Uff... that was close, not that the whole situation wasn't awkward enough as it is... The boy rubbed the back of his head, and watched how Satsuki started handing out the cake, Yoshi was distracted by, until his friend eventually reached him... He awkwardly layed the piece onto Makoto's lab, silently returning to his seat. That move made the boy actually establish eye contact with Satsuki, and not only for a moment, no, his eyes were locked onto the male even after he returned to his seat, blankly staring at him, before breaking the lock with a heavy sigh. Makoto took the cake off of his lab, and placed it a good distance away from him, indicating that he wasn't in any mood for it.

It's not like the boy wasn't a fan of cake, no, the opposite was the case... especially, if you consider that he had not eaten anything at all, today.. literally, but the manner in which it was delivered, and the person that handed it to him, did kind of influence his appetite.

@Hobbesisalive

Senna looked shocked when Elliechan turned the cake down. "Whatttt you don't want any?" she asked. Yet before she could get an answer Senna took the two pieces of cake and started to eat them. As small as she was, she can eat with the best of them. "Arigatoo Ellichan" she said and hugged her new friend. "Ioko-Senpaiiii, you picked a good cake, its soo good." she said as she shoveled bite after bite into her mouth. Senna paused for a moment when Satsuki and Makoto exchanged stares. She looked down at the plush and back up at the both of them. "BAKKAAA" is all she said then went back to eating.

Yoshi

Yoshi gladly took his piece and began to eat. "Taichooo, so good." he said with a smile and moved closer to her. He could feel the tension in the air and didn't like it one bit. he hated conflict, also hated how quiet Ioko got. Yoshi poked Ioko. "Oiii you awake?" he asked as he took another bite. He quickly looked over and saw how Makoto placed the cake far away from him. "Hey, Ioko and Senna went through the trouble to buy the cake and dinner, don't place it over there and let it go to waste." he said in a aggravated tone. "If you two have a problem go sort it out, you don't have to involve all of us." he added. Yoshi wanted the group to stay happy.
@Hobbesisalive

Senna got quiet when Yoshi talked and her eyes went wide. She knew what happened, but didn't want to speak. She quietly ate the rest of the second piece of cake and leaned back. "So full." she added. "Arigato Elliechan for that second piece of cake." she said with a hand on her stomach.

@Alice Ventura

NickOnTheReg said:
Senna looked shocked when Elliechan turned the cake down. "Whatttt you don't want any?" she asked. Yet before she could get an answer Senna took the two pieces of cake and started to eat them. As small as she was, she can eat with the best of them. "Arigatoo Ellichan" she said and hugged her new friend. "Ioko-Senpaiiii, you picked a good cake, its soo good." she said as she shoveled bite after bite into her mouth. Senna paused for a moment when Satsuki and Makoto exchanged stares. She looked down at the plush and back up at the both of them. "BAKKAAA" is all she said then went back to eating.
Yoshi

Yoshi gladly took his piece and began to eat. "Taichooo, so good." he said with a smile and moved closer to her. He could feel the tension in the air and didn't like it one bit. he hated conflict, also hated how quiet Ioko got. Yoshi poked Ioko. "Oiii you awake?" he asked as he took another bite. He quickly looked over and saw how Makoto placed the cake far away from him. "Hey, Ioko and Senna went through the trouble to buy the cake and dinner, don't place it over there and let it go to waste." he said in a aggravated tone. "If you two have a problem go sort it out, you don't have to involve all of us." he added. Yoshi wanted the group to stay happy.
@Hobbesisalive

Senna got quiet when Yoshi talked and her eyes went wide. She knew what happened, but didn't want to speak. She quietly ate the rest of the second piece of cake and leaned back. "So full." she added. "Arigato Elliechan for that second piece of cake." she said with a hand on her stomach.

@Alice Ventura
Makoto immediately shifted his gaze towards Yoshi, once he started commenting on his actions, including the overall tensed relationship between him and Satsuki. Now, the red haired ones statement managed to heavily provoke the boy... leaving the others out of it was basically what Makoto tried to do the whole time... So, considering that, he really felt the urge to just go all out and give Yoshi a piece of his mind, and he was about to do just that, when Senna, coincidentally fell into the boys eye sight. Uff... i can't... not in front of her... He clenched his fists while closing his eyes, basically swallowing his anger up. Then, after about a minute, which felt like a hour for him... Makoto opened his eyes once again, locking them onto Yoshi with an serious expression. After a brief moment, He simply stood up from the ground, put his hands inside his pockets, and left. just like that, without another word. The boy was heading back for the wooden fence, intending to at least move out of the group's sight. ..Well, still better than making a scene right then and there... A little walk would probably calm him down a bit, and could also turn out to be a good opportunity to think about how he's going to handle things with Satsuki from now on.

@Hobbesisalive

Yoshi

Yoshi could tell he was pushing the buttons of Makoto and when he walked off he was tempted to say more but he just turned his head. "Oi! Where you going?" he yelled but no response. Yoshi turned his attention back to the fire and the group that was still there. He wanted to say to Satsuki to go chase him but he dropped it. He was done.

Senna

Senna's heart started beating fast once Yoshi said those words and she saw Makoto was about to explode. She hated fighting and knew Yoshi went to far. Once makoto walked off Senna wanted to run after him and bring him back to the group, but knew he wanted to be left alone. "Koto-Kun." she said to herself. She turned towards Yoshi. "You went to far oniichan. way to far." she said holding back tears. She hated the conflict. She turned her gaze towards Satsuki and tried to motion for him to go after. @BobbyW @Hobbesisalive

Ioko

Ioko agreed with the words of Yoshi and was about to add her share too, when Makoto, clearly angry, got up and left. A little dissapointed the girl turned her head towards Senna, who was scolding the red haired boy. "I think he just said what everyone felt."And with that she gulped down a piece of her cake. Now that her mind was shared, she was satisfied, still Ioko was kinda curious about what Satsuki was going to do.

Satsuki

He wanted to give Yoshi a proper reply when he saw Makoto's serious face, was he angry? A heavily sigh escaped his mouth as the boy got on his feet and walked away. Can't he just face the problem? Again the boy sighed and turned his eyes to Senna, shrugging. "Why does it have to b-" The male grunted and got on his feet to. "Fine.." He said not really motivated. "I'll go and chase that girl." After that Satsuki slowly followed the boy, still he paid attention about how he was going to approach him. Dashing...that would be a terrible idea. No he had to begin with a fair amount of distance. So Satsuki ran the first part to catch up with his friend and then slowed his pace down. There was about 3 meter between boys. His heart raced and he clenched his fist together when facing Makoto's back. "Makoto." With that he tried to get the boy's attention, but the male decided he could at least add a piece of his mind to the words. "Let's talk." Now it was just waiting till this awful silence broke.

@NickOnTheReg @BobbyW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back