• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

hirakohousewife

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

˗ˋ HELENA'S ROLEPLAY SEARCH ! ✉ ✂

001: INTRO
my name is helena or leni, and i am a 22 y/o full time student and worker currently on summer break < 3 i'm new to this site, but i have been roleplaying for about 11 years, mostly on quotev, and i love getting to write with others.
an average reply from me is generally about 500 - 600 words per character at minimum, and i can do upwards of 2000 words per side if we're both really into the roleplay. however, i don't really have a hard minimum - quality over quantity, always! we can work something out ~
i don't have any specific rules except that i will not roleplay with minors. i only do oc x canon doubling up, but if you are willing to write a canon character for my oc's side, i am more than happy to write an oc for you if you prefer that for your side.
i am totally lgbt friendly, and will write for any pairing!

002: INTERESTS
the fandoms i am looking for are listed in no particular order, and i will roleplay any of them!

the wheel of time: i have an oc created, and i am totally obsessed with this fandom currently. i am reading the books, and i have watched the tv show.
my love interests are dain bornhald or galad damodred.
tokyo ghoul: i have an oc created, and i have read the manga, watched the anime, read the light novels, and watched the films. for what it's worth, i have also read the art books lol.
my love interest for this fandom is take hirako.
one piece: i have two ocs created, and i am up to date with the manga.
my love interests are either portgas d. ace, trafalgar d. water law, or zoro.
heroes of olympus: i have an oc created, and i have gotten really into the books again recently, and i'm rereading them all.
my love interest is octavian (if you can't tell, i have a thing for toxic characters lol).
genshin impact: i have been playing since 2.1, and am up to date with all the latest archon quests, big lore moments, etc. i have an oc created, but she needs to be updated very badly.
my love interests vary, but are mainly tartaglia, scaramouche, kaedehara kazuha, kamisato ayaka, mona megistus, or alhaitham.
hetalia: don't judge... i have a very, very old oc created that needs to be updated. i would love to write a historical plot for this fandom!
love interests include america, prussia, south italy, and maybe some others.
003: FOLLOW UP
if you're interested in roleplaying with me, please feel free to either respond here or send me a pm with a brief intro of yourself and which fandom you'd like to roleplay! i look forward to hearing from you < 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back