• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Homo Vampires, anyone? MxM

paiyu

Stardust
O7byUfR.jpg
It’s been forever since I’ve touched a gay roleplay, and I’m feeling long overdue. Likewise, it’s been even longer since I’ve done anything with vampires, so why not mix the two together and go for some gay vampire fun?
To be a little more specific, I am looking for a partner to write as the male vampire to my human male. Should you be interested, we can discuss the possibilities of my human eventually being turned into your vampire’s fledgling, but something like that would be down the road!
The rest of this thread is going to be very… scattered and unorganized. I haven’t worked this into a beautifully flowing idea yet, and merely have bits and pieces, but I fully intend to make this a more coherent thread as time goes on!
There is a lot more that obviously needs to be hashed out, and I'll work on getting my shit together, I just want to get this craving out there ASAP. Here are some ‘ideas’ as far as how I was thinking vampires and their society may work. I will definitely be adding to this, but please don’t consider anything here to be set in stone. I’m open and flexible~! For now, though, here is what I have:
> Vampires desire blood to sustain themselves, but it’s not a necessity. For the younger vampires, the thirst for blood is so intense that it feels like a need, and they are less likely to control that blood thirst. However, the older a vampire becomes, the less they feel they need this blood. They simply desire it, as the pleasure of drinking blood is superior to any other pleasure. They will not die without blood - they are immortal, after all! Vampires younger than 500 years old may suffer terrible thirst whereas vampires 1000 years or older don’t feel the thirst, but drink for pleasure anyway, usually.
> They are essentially immortal, as stated previously, but fire and sunlight can destroy them, igniting their blood within like gasoline. However, vampires that are older, or perhaps just have powerful blood running through them (such as a fledgling made by an elder vampire of 1000+ years) may have more of an immunity to sunlight and fire. The sun would still fatigue them and cause them great pain, at the very least.
> Most vampires have psychic powers of some degree, with elder vampires capable of controlling mortals and weaker vampires as if they were puppets. Some vampires, however, have no powers at all. The “gift” varies from immortal to immortal based on age and the power of the vampire who created them.
> Many vampires keep mortal companions, though their relationship with their mortal charges varies. Some only keep beautiful mortals to show off as pets and to feed from and play with. Others keep their mortals as slaves, used as blood dolls and nothing more, just for an easy meal should they not feel up to going out and hunting. It is frowned upon in the vampire world, but some even view their humans as family members or dear friends, or even as lovers.
> It isn’t uncommon for vampires to go after the mortal pets of other vampires as a way of getting under that vampire’s skin. Vampires are known to be possessive and territorial, and killing a human mortal that “belongs” to another vampire is seen as theft at the very least among the immortals.
Blaaahhh, like I said, I know this is lacking and very messy. But if the gist interests you, please message me and we can maybe make a coherent idea together! Here is some other info that may be useful before you go:
> I can roleplay on-site or over Discord.
> Third-person writing only!
> Please be willing and able to use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
> I work weird hours, so being online ALL THE TIME is impossible for me.
> That said, do NOT hound me for a reply or expect a reply every day! On the weekends I may not be active at all!
> I don’t have samples put together to show you, and don’t expect you to show me samples, either.
> Same as above, I’ll add more here later! <3

It just so happens I have a vampire OC who I'm quite fond of and am eager to use. If you don't mind my wanting to help shape the way vampires work in this world, I'd be more than happy to explore this with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back