• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Homestuck: Shattered Recourse (Closed)

GamerKitty205

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Shattered_Recourse-1.png

It has been 5 years since the famous tech company Paradox Space Industries announced their foray into gaming and today Sburb will finally release. Ever since you missed out on the closed beta, you and your friends have been waiting for the moment it would be released to the public. Nothing is going to be able to stop you four from playing this game, not even the end of the world.

You have no idea how true that is.

Shattered Recourse is a homestuck roleplay following a group of four teenagers playing the universe ending game we all know and love, Sburb! Albeit a version of Sburb in desperate need of a patch.

As typical of the homestuck roleplays on this wonderful site, things like lands and classpects will be left up to me, your DM. All you guys gotta do is choose phenotypes. Two black haired kids, and two white haired ones. Gender balance is nice, but not really necessary.

Black Hair Kid 1 - AnemoVictorious AnemoVictorious
Black Hair Kid 2 - Venchi1986 Venchi1986
White Hair Kid 1 - Squad141 Squad141
White Hair Kid 2 - Noivian Noivian

Last edited:
View attachment 1047202

It has been 5 years since the famous tech company Paradox Space Industries announced their foray into gaming and today Sburb will finally release. Ever since you missed out on the closed beta, you and your friends have been waiting for the moment it would be released to the public. Nothing is going to be able to stop you four from playing this game, not even the end of the world.

You have no idea how true that is.

Shattered Recourse is a homestuck roleplay following a group of four teenagers playing the universe ending game we all know and love, Sburb! Albeit a version of Sburb in desperate need of a patch.

As typical of the homestuck roleplays on this wonderful site, things like lands and classpects will be left up to me, your DM. All you guys gotta do is choose phenotypes. Two black haired kids, and two white haired ones. Gender balance is nice, but not really necessary.

Black Hair Kid 1 -
Black Hair Kid 2 -
White Hair Kid 1 -
Black Hair Kid 2 -
Definitely reserving that White Hair spot.

Reserving a spot as well, but I don't care which phenotype so I'll take whoever the fourth person doesn't.

Good luck, you can do it ya'll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back