• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Homestuck Roleplay

Cronix

Completely Average
Was just wondering if anyone be interested in a Homestuck Roleplay. I do not believe it will include any cannon characters, but if we get enough people and the story develops properly I might consider it. I was just thinking something along the lines of playing Homestuck with our own characters. As soon as I see some responses I will go more into detail about the idea. I just want to see some interest first. Leave a response if you're interested.

[QUOTE="The Rogue Bro]This Heir of Mind is ready for some shenanigans.

[/QUOTE]
I like that attitude. As soon as we get some more players we will totally get started.

Haha. I feel the same. Awesome that we have another person. I'd like at least one more person before I start the thread though. @Cephalo

So I need to finish Homestuck, which I am getting on soon, but I'd quite like to be a Prince of Heart if that's alright.

snakeyem12 said:
So I need to finish Homestuck, which I am getting on soon, but I'd quite like to be a Prince of Heart if that's alright.
I think it's been more of declaring what you are and less who you want to be. xD If you want, I can link you the most common quiz? And don't worry, I am so far behind it's not even funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you could give me the quiz that would be great. I'd said prince of heart as what I think I probably am, although I'm not sure.

I retook mine just today since the old one, a Rogue of Light, was ages ago! I'm still Light, but I seem to be wavering between Sylph and Mage. Usually Slyph though, so I guess that's mine this year. Ahhh, growing up, what a feeling.

Cephalo said:
I retook mine just today since the old one, a Rogue of Light, was ages ago! I'm still Light, but I seem to be wavering between Sylph and Mage. Usually Slyph though, so I guess that's mine this year. Ahhh, growing up, what a feeling.
I used to fluctuate between Sylph and Rogue of heart, but I mellowed out a year of so back to slyph.

After taking the test I remembered I'd been thinking of a class and ability for the character I generally role play not me. So whilst I'm pretty confident he's prince of heart, I'm apparently rogue of rage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back