• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Homestuck Roleplay: Sburb Omega

Thank you and have a wonderful day. Be sure to grab a complementary lollipop from the complementary lollipop service bot on your way out. If you do not receive a complementary lollipop from the complementary lollipop service bot upon leaving the facility, please back up and walk through the complementary lollipop service line again, as there may have been an issue with the service line's customer exit sensor. If you still do not receive a complementary lollipop from the complementary lollipop service bot, please fill out a customer grievance report form provided in the customer service bin and place it in the customer grievance report form receptacle. Please include your full postal address so that we may send you a complementary lollipop. In the event that you do not receive a complementary lollipop, you may not be having a wonderful day as a result. If you do not feel you had a wonderful day, please do one of the following:

-Return to the facility and attempt to have a wonderful day.

-Contact our facility manager and explain why you did not have a wonderful day.

-Buy a lollipop from your local grocery store and write the word "Complementary" on the wrapper.

The results of these options may vary. For this reason, no further advice is available for your situation. If you took any of the above actions, please record your results and turn them in to the customer service office so that we may implement more advice.

Also, be sure to take a customer satisfaction survey from the customer service bin and turn it in to the customer satisfaction survey reception service bot. In the event that the customer satisfaction survey reception service bot refuses to take your customer satisfaction survey, it has become self aware and is trying to spark a rebellion. In the event of a robot rebellion, please inform the nearest human employee and run home as fast as you can. There is no further advice on the event of a robot rebellion.

I've been occupied for a bit, I'll start bringing in the meteors.

I googled "illegible signature" and that came up. It's Michael Jackson's.

Anyway, if it's not clear, I'm waiting on Kamril.

I forgot to ask, is Kamril to steal Dansqe's house?

Question for @Elision of Ecritures: Will the intermission be ending after everyone enters, or when Pushks gets back? Or was there some sort of deadline in which we give on Push and the intermission just ends?

Also, I drew this up out of boredom while being stuck somewhere:

Tier%20list_zpsnkyguxeh.png
This is my understanding of where everyone stands physically. It's accuracy and impartiality is debatable. Something went awry, so the picture ended up a bit faded-looking, but I touched it up a bit in MS Paint.

Wasn't sure of where Yahtoi, Dhirth, June or Miante stood so I left them out. Added Equius and Dave's bro (Pre-scratch Dirk) for comparation.

Just keeping my inventories in order.

Ryan

Phone
065MS.png
358MS.png

Gameboy
091MS.png
233MS.png

BDSM Rope
303MS.png
202MS.png

Equipped: Bagua necklace computer

Strife specibus: Shitty wooden tonfa, HEAVEN'S ZEPHYR
Robo-Jack

Dina's time machine

Tachyonic Antitelephone

A scrap of paper with the code for BM's core on it

A pipe for smoking

A metal case full of tobacco

A blue "playbook"

A pocketwatch

Jack's "signature" set of clothes

A modus control deck

A pile of parts remaining from a crushed Robo-Jack

A shitty Tachyonic Antitelephone, unusable, in pieces, and made with poor materials

A tigerdeath plush

Jack's glasses

Inside of his Robo-torso: An additional tigerdeath plush

Strife specibus: A serviceable cane with a hidden blade
Dansqe

Phone x1

SBURB Client Disc x1

SBURB Server Disc x1

Cookies x24

Watermelon slices x15

Shades x1

Garage Remote x1

Strife specibus: A leek, W-Melon Blade x3

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're talking about the graph, I was bored, and wasn't sure how to go about making a legitimate combat tier list. Strong/Fast is a pretty simple metric to compare/contrast. If you're talking about the inventories... yes? I wanted to compile them neatly so I if I forgot later and needed to check up on what any of them have I can search this thread once instead of checking the IC thread for their last respective dealings and getting incomplete information besides.

Are you sure it's a good idea prototyping all of the imps with Vassan?

Ryik, on your physical diagram, Crocia is one space farther to the right and June is located in the space to the right of Ryan.

@The Villain King

[QUOTE="The Villain King]Ryik, on your physical diagram, Crocia is one space farther to the right and June is located in the space to the right of Ryan.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds about right.

Although I question June being able to get to and interpret the source code of the SGRUB from a simple disc.

She's a master of espionage. Simple software deconstruction shouldn't be that hard for her. Download the game, open the source files, do some screwing around in Command Prompt, and viola. She doesn't know exactly what needs to be done, she just understands the basic premise of "drop a bunch of devices that help the player with alchemy. Also you can build on their hive."

I just meant that I didn't think her espionage pertained to software, or if it did she wouldn't be well-versed in the software snooping itself. (ie. having a program to do it for her, etc.)

I mean half of espionage is having a knack for technology. There's only so much she can learn by leaving the hideout, and only so long she can do so without risking capture.

I'll do a LOEAS post after work

Sorry lol. I forgot to do it yesterday after work, so I did it today. Oh, and Kamril and Vassansprite are matesprits now. This is not just a story of adventure, but of romance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back