• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Homestuck: Another Session ACT 2

(CIRCULATE had to)

GG: Oh Dear A Murderous Glitch You Say?

GG: That's The Last Thing I Needed...

GG: MORE AS*HATS TRYING TO KILL US.

GG: Oh Dear, Apologies For My Outburst There.

GG: I Felt It Necessary To Let Out The Bottled Up Frustrations I'm Currently Feeling.

GG: Anyway, There Is No Need To Worry About My Life For Yours Should Always Be Put Before Mine.

GG: But It Is Likely You Will Arrive Before Anything Happens.

GG: I Await Your Arrival Dear Moirail ^VV^

GN: No-

GN: Please, Terain, do not let your guard down.

GN: That guy is 2 powerful.

GN: 2 Dangerous.

GN: As much as I believe you can handle yourself against anyone else, trust me, you can't handle...

GN: Him.

GN: it.

GN: Whatever.

GN: It nearly killed me!

GN: And Jebus knows I'm hard to kill!

KT: Aaagh...

-You feel a sharp pain run through your head, grabbing on to your matesprit as a sudden wave of nausea hit you, resulting in you puking up some ugly green-blue stuff on the ground, your vision a little fuzzy. This was your body kicking your in the butt for all those sweeps of dependent addiction to those Gog-awful mushrooms.-

FRIOTO: !!!

FRIOTO: -.- ..- .--. .- .-.. .- ! / .- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / --- -.- .- -.-- ?

Kupala! Are you okay!

Frioto held her close, inwardly panicking about his matesprit's condition. What was wrong with her? He couldn't lose her, he barely met her an half hour ago! She couldn't possibly die! NUUUUUUU

-You leaning into your matesprit's chest, clinging onto him so you didn't fall over, shaking violently. Another wave hits as you throw up to th side, heaving what you can and coughing. Your horns go limp on your head, and you seemed a little paler than normal. You weren't dying, from what you knew. Just... sick, and dizzy... and in need of a quest bed.-

You look scared. Holy shnitzel what the friggle frack is happening to your matesprit! Is she gonna be okay? You don't know! You jut try to comfort her as best you can, holding her hair away from her face as she retches beside you. Gaaaaah, curse your lack of knowledge about medicines!

===> Be the Glitch.

-you are Nweigrwe;obOW the glREWRFitch, and you are MESSING STUFF UP. Why? Because the other Glitch is doing the same thing. You decide to contact him,-

-ERROR [ERROR] contacted error [error]-

ERROR: H#Y yoiuuitbvj MerytSSIngr SunbtTUfgfFF up?

===> Shit: Hit the whirling device.

You are Roslow Gundah, recently awakened God tier. You wonder what the hell Prince of Space even means, but you don't have time to mull it over. You just remembered the attack.

Oh god. You hope the frog is still alive. You were so close to being done. Cerico trusted you to not screw this up.

===> Get your ass back over there.

Pleasdon'tbedeadpleasedon'tbedeadpleasedon'tbedeadpleasedon'tbedead

===>

No...you're too late. The poor thing, looks like it died from...heavy burns? You don't think that...you could have been the one who killed it? No, no that's impossible. The glitch attacked you, it wasn't your fault...

Damnit...you were so damn close. Well, looks like you should let Cerico know, maybe he knows a way to fix this. After all, there's always a silver lining, right?

coordinatePain[CD] began trolling composedDeviance[CD]

CP: Uh...hey DentRRix

CP: Got some newsx

CD: yes?

CD: almost do♫e with the clo♫ing?

CD: about time we sta♪t getti♫g ♪eady fo♪ the e♫dgame.

CP: No...we got attacked by the glitch, me and RReyvox aRRe okayx

CP: LubbeRR got me to my quest bed RRight befoRR I died, so I'm god tieRR nowx

CP: But the fRRog, it cRRoakedx

CP: Not a RRegular fRRog cRRoak, like...it's deadx

CP: CeRRico?x

CP: You theRRe?x

===>

YOU TRUSTED THEM. HE HAD ONE JOB. HE EVEN HAD PHOSSZ TO HELP HIM. HOW COULD HE HAVE KILLED IT?!?

This is it. The LAST STRAW. You tried to help them. You gave them jobs. You coordinated them. But after all of your excellent leadership, they have to go and FUCK EVERYTHING UP.

You try to quell your anger, and return to your usual relaxed state, but you FAIL MISERABLY. You simply cannot resist it any longer - you find yourself being consumed by

MOTHER

FUCKING

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

===> Cerico: Descend.

[The clip shows Cerico, on all fours, buckling under the intense RAGE overwhelming him, until he finally lifts his head up, and his skin turns black. His shades turn purple instead of green, and an aura of blackness and swirling purple energy forms around him as Cerico turns RAGEDARK. The video closes with a close-up on his fierce glowing eyes, which are bloodshot and have turned purple instead of yellow, and then the screen goes black with the purple Hero of Rage symbol on the screen.]

===> Make him pay.

Oh, you will make him pay all right, as well as the SPEEDSTER, the NINJA, and everyone else that ignored your advice. And with your new powers, it will be all too easy. You will shred the VAST CHORD on the fabled STRINGS OF LEGEND, and the world will drown in rage-soaked blood as motherfuckers be getting their rage on for your RADICAL ILL JAMS as they rampage throughout your DARK CONCERT.

===> Play the note. Be the Serenader.

Ah, yes, your ancestor would be quite proud of you, wouldn't he? After all, he was known for playing some RADICAL ILL JAMS in his day as well. TIME TO FULFILL YOUR LEGACY.

===>

[The video is flashy and quick, with frightening music slowly rising in intensity as Cerico lifts out of the swamp into the air, and all of the spirits in the swamp become corrupted, turning dark as they fly up and circle his body. He reaches into his SYLLADEX, unlocking with a snap of his fingers, and retrieves his favorite guitar. The instrument has been corrupted by his ragedarkness, as has become the BLACK LIQUID SORROWSHREDDER. The instrument seems to be composed of a black ink-like liquid substance, and perpetually drips at the bottom as Cerico holds it. He raises his right arm into the air, positioning his left fingers for a note, and the music abruptly goes silent as his arm comes down to strum. Right as his hand hits the strings, an extremely loud, painful-sounding chord plays, and the video zooms way out to show his whole planet, and the VAST CHORD slowly echoing outwards as an energy wave. It travels to the Roslow's planet, where the wave hits him and he falls to the ground. As he gets back up, menacing tones play in the background as he rises, his eyes flickering purple as the VAST CHORD induces uncontrollable rage in him. He rises from the ground, resplendent in his black PRINCE OF SPACE outfit with his glowing purple eyes. Roslow blasts into space, then turns around and faces his planet with his palms open. Screaming in rage, he violently sweeps his arms apart, using his powers of space to blast his planet into tiny pieces. He then vanishes into space.

The video switches to Phossz in his new THIEF OF BREATH clothes, dashing from his quest bed to his hive, but the VAST CHORD hits him before he makes it back and he trips, crashing and tumbling nearly 500 feet until finally coming to rest against a pillar holding up part of the highway on his planet. He slowly stands up, and lightning strikes as his eyes flicker purple as well. He combines his BREATH powers with his rage and summons a mighty tornado of purple wind, lifting him off the ground and propelling him into space towards Corazo's planet.]

===>

dominionsTide [DT] began trolling fishyMechanic [FM]

DT: The VAST CHORD is nigh

DT: The speakers have boomed,

DT: The time has come

DT: To meet our doom.

Corazo ==> Find Terain already!

God, you're trying! Naggy.

[The video flashes on again, showing Corazo standing at the top of a hill, looking down. She could see Terain a ways away, but just being able to see Terain seemed to calm her expression marginally. She began to walk down the hill, her hands in her pockets, when suddenly she looked up, and just as suddenly, she dropped to the grass, as a mass tornado zipped over her head. When she looked up, she could see a lone figure floating in the middle of the massive whirlwind- PHOSSZ. In God Tier jammies and looking particularly pissed off.

The young female stood staring with her jaw dropped, but then she suddenly steeped herself and growled at him, "I don't have time for you, so get out of my way, bulgesucker!" She shouted, then continued her descent down the hill to Terain.]

DT: To meet our doom.

FM: .... Okay, that I understood, but

FM: what the fin flipping f*** is a vast chord?

Last edited by a moderator:
KT: We're... gonna die that's wh-

You end up throwing up before you could complete your sentence, the symbol of light blurring in your vision. It wouldn't be long before that sound wave hits and drives everyone mad. That what something that couldn't be stopped, and he'd keep playing... Unless someone just happened to pull the plug on the amp. And in which case, as you once heard from the trees, you were the ally that was the only one obscured by light, the heavy support behind the ones on stage, making sure everything was still working. You were, as they put it, the Light Chief. What ever it meant made a helluva lot of sense now, as you could hear your Dream Self (was it really a dream self, or the you you wanted to be?) screaming at you to run, to run before you died from the withdrawal to the quest bed.

And that's just what you do, even if its more of a drunken stagger at first until you manage to get it together. Even if you were dragging Frioto with you. You wanted him to be with you when you died, at least, so you'd feel safe once you ascended.

===> Kupala: Reach Quest Bed.

[The video clicks to life like one of those old film reels from an old human theater, the panels flashing by little more than barely visible pictures, slowly fading to the events that have recently happened, including the fever dream. The video pauses at that, only to restart back in normal format with the obvious views of what happened to the others. Then it shows you, running, pulling your matesprit with you even if you might not make it as the wave slowly approaches. You can already feel it, the incomprehensible rage within, your hatred for all trolls under you, all those who see you as a freak, all of those that want to cull you... The only things keeping you from losing it early are your flushing feelings for Frioto, and the unusual singing that you hear in your head. You end up collapsing just as you reach the bed, falling down as you heave up one last amount of blood, which makes you struggle to pull yourself onto the questbed, still holding Frioto's hand. The video ends with the light symbol pulsating on screen.]

===>: Kupala: ASCEND.

[The symbol continues to pulsate on screen, before it fades out to the hands of an unusual clock reaching exactly 12:00 Am, Earth time. Why it is this you do not know, but you end up feeling happy as you shut your eyes one final time in your mortal life. You tightly clench Frioto's hand before going limp. Then you ascend to Godhood. Clad in the traditional Chief-class God Tier robes, you wake up, just before the wave hits, and hug your matesprit.]

FRIOTO: D:

FRIOTO: ?????

As Kupala runs off dragging you with her, you can sense the urgency in her steps, even if they were drunken. He didn't know what they were running from, and where they were going, but the urgency in Kupala's stumbling frightened him. What could possibly be coming towards them that she was running from so desperately?

When the wave hit, all he could remember was Kupala rising up and gripping him in a bearhug.

[The video begins with Corazo. She was busily running towards Terain when the wave hit. It smacked her in the back, and sent her flying off into the distance, crashing through trees and rocks, one of her horns breaking off in the process, before landing and rolling several more feet before coming to a stop at the base of a tree.

Purple energy was arching up and down her back, and a loud growl reverberated through the trees. When she sat up, a hint of purple could be seen in her eyes before it faded away all together. As she slowly stands, her clothes switch between her many armors, her hands rising up to her head. She touched her broken horn, then her eyes narrowed. Her infuriated roars could be heard across the planet.

Suddenly, she burst up through the trees in her God Tier garb, growling fiercely at the tornado in the distance. The video zooms out , the screen splits in half, showing Phossz's face on the left and Corazo's on the right.]

STRIFE!

===> Kupala: Kiss your matesprit before its too late!

You press your lips to Frioto's in the few seconds before the wave hits, a tear running down your cheek. This is your first and last kiss with Frioto, and you wished it wasn't going to be like this. You have to win this game to bring him back now, right? Right?! Isn't that how this game works?! You're a god now, so why can't you just save him?! You feel like you're addicted to him, and he's a drug that you don't want to give up, but now this world is ending and you have o, SO WHY CAN'T YOU UST SAVE HIS LIFE?!

What kind of god would make this game this way, where sacrifices are made to the point to where by the time someone wins it, they're broken? What kind of monster would do something like this? Why? Why? Why?

KT: Why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back